has anyone ever had cholesterol checked after m4ohn?

Governor

Awards
Im about to do a cycle and part of it will either include var or m4ohn. I havent done either but I am reading that the gains are quite similar. Var wrecks HDL/LDL ratios pretty seriously. I was wondering if m4ohn did the same. This will probably be the deciding factor on which i use....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I am having blood taken in t-minus 4hours... I will post my results.
just did 4weeks with M4OHN.

rnrkennedy

Var wrecks HDL/LDL ratios pretty seriously. I was wondering if m4ohn did the same.
For what it's worth, I'm in the third week of a four-week cycle of M4OHN, started at 8 mg ED and moved up to 16 mg after one week. Had my chol checked two days ago and got the results back yesterday afternoon: perfect numbers and ratios.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, I'm in the third week of a four-week cycle of M4OHN, started at 8 mg ED and moved up to 16 mg after one week. Had my chol checked two days ago and got the results back yesterday afternoon: perfect numbers and ratios.
That is very unusual, you must not be shutdown too bad or else your taking in estrogen from somewhere. Or, the doses were low enough to not affect it, how did these 8-16mg doses do for you? Stacking anything else??

rnrkennedy

That is very unusual, you must not be shutdown too bad or else your taking in estrogen from somewhere. Or, the doses were low enough to not affect it, how did these 8-16mg doses do for you? Stacking anything else??
I'm not shut down at all from the "looks" of things, but likely I am to a small extent. The 8 mg dose was shedding BF with no LBM loss, while the 16 dose is shedding a lot of BF and I'm gaining LBM. My wife is having the same results (and same luck with her numbers) on starting at 1 mg ED and moving up to 2 mg after a week. No sides whatsoever for either of us, other than increased, um, intimacy, and improved recovery, vascularity, etc. We're not stacking with anything else nor are we altering our diet; I wanted to see what this substance could do without any confounding factors, and I'm pretty amazed so far (understatement of the year). I'll post final results after the cycle is complete (in about 1-1/2 weeks), after which I will of course never do any PS again because I love the U.S. and thus will be a good little sheep by throwing out my stockpile after the ban. :rolleyes: (cough cough)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
awesome post glad to see how some women are doing with it. i have a competitive sterngth athlete and she did really well on MD and is now switching to M4OHN.

rnrkennedy

awesome post glad to see how some women are doing with it. i have a competitive sterngth athlete and she did really well on MD and is now switching to M4OHN.
We're going to try a four-week cycle of MD after a four-week PCT, then switch back to M4OHN for a six-week cycle after a six-week PCT. I'm thinking I'll start the MD at 16 mg ED and move up to 24 after a week, and have her start at 2 mg and move up to 3 (monitoring her for androgenic sides all the while, of course). I thought about trying M1,4-ADD for a cycle over the winter, especially given your prices and undoubted quality, but I'm leery of the reported sides (I'd hate to bloat, even if it would only be for a few weeks).

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
So what are the numbers?

rnrkennedy

So what are the numbers?
Oh yeah, I guess that would help. Mine were HDL of 152 and LDL of 41 (whatever the units are). That's actually an incremental improvement over last year's numbers, but I credit that with significantly reduced (i.e., close to zero) intake of simple carbs and (obviously) not the M4OHN. I'm at work at the moment trying to finish a project, and I can't recall my wife's specific numbers, but her LDL was lower than mine and her HDL:LDL ratio was nearly identical.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Lanc: wouldn't that be awesome if it really was switched up like that? Man, I'm still looking for the pill that would do that! I take T4 and it keeps the whole thing pretty low. Progestins usually f with cholesterol ratios bad, and being a 19nor and alpha alkalated, m4ohn should be terrible, I guess the OH prevents progestin receptor binding. I bet it's pretty nice on liver enzymes as well because studies on the non-nor version, m4oht, show no increase even at 40mg/d in healthy subjects.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If only it packed on more lbs it would be the perfect steroid :(

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I bet at 20 - 40mg/d, it would pack on. That's what the nitrogen assays for the m4oht indicate

rnrkennedy

so that you don't confuse anyone, you mean 152 LDL and 41 HDL. looks normal.
No, I mean 152 HDL and 41 LDL; last year, my numbers were 150 HDL and 58 LDL. (I had to laugh when I got a warning that my total was over 200. Horrors!) I consider this a testimony to the fact that I was raised to avoid simple carbs, as was my wife. My doctor is an avid high carb advocate, but is beginning to change her mind as a result of my chol numbers and generally outstanding health. By the way, I'm coming up on being 40 years old, and fully intend to look better than the 20 year olds when I go to the Bahamas this coming October. Of course, my 37 year old wife looks better than most 19 year old women even now, for which I am continually thankful. :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No, I mean 152 HDL and 41 LDL; last year, my numbers were 150 HDL and 58 LDL. (I had to laugh when I got a warning that my total was over 200. Horrors!) I consider this a testimony to the fact that I was raised to avoid simple carbs, as was my wife. My doctor is an avid high carb advocate, but is beginning to change her mind as a result of my chol numbers and generally outstanding health. By the way, I'm coming up on being 40 years old, and fully intend to look better than the 20 year olds when I go to the Bahamas this coming October. Of course, my 37 year old wife looks better than most 19 year old women even now, for which I am continually thankful. :)
That is amazing RNR, do you use Saf. oil or any herbal stuff or you give all the credit to low carb? Or just low simple carb?

Governor

Awards
...thanks for the feedback guys....keep it coming!

rnrkennedy

That is amazing RNR, do you use Saf. oil or any herbal stuff or you give all the credit to low carb? Or just low simple carb?
I personally attribute it to very low intake of simple carbs (like zero fructose), but I'm a firm believer that correlation is often not causation. Other contributing factors may be that I've been lifting for nearly 20 years, my generally 4 to 1 intake ratio of Omega-3 FAs (flax oil, fish oil, etc.) to Omega-6s, my long-term use of 400-800 mg ALA ED, etc. Who knows for sure? (This is one of the reasons that I prefaced my original comment with "for what it's worth", being that my wife and I are obviously not typical PS users. That, and the fact that we haven't finished our cycles.)

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nevermind... answered my own question that I posted.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it shouldnt, it doesnt convert to dht or dhn.