Venom mode: 1st cycle pinning *not Full of fail *

newbie2bb

Mad Props to:
Prince- giving me the Super DMZ to test . mad props for supporting me
Ed ..we all know him - for helping me setting up 1st cycle and also intro me to this forum
ThunderGod - For gettin me hooked and learning and continue to learn!
RoastChicken- For suggestion of routine and other training assistance

Who am I

Spence moore
35 years old (sept 17th is my b day)
5'6
160 pounds
16 percent bodyfat

goal:

recomp and lose some bodyfat .

Gears Plan:

500 week Test ...Week 1-12 to 16 weeks ( i got 4 bottles ) -- get out of vial with 22g (1cc) . inject with 25g (1cc): 1cc x2 EW monday am and thursday evening

Super-DMZ rx ironmaglabs -- 2 tabs day 1 during before bed . and 1 in upon waking

cause I bloat quick : .5mg of armiplex every other day, once under control I will cut back to every 3rd day.

PCT:clomid for three wks 100mg 3-5 days the rest 50mg . also will add prime (test booster) in there for test build up.

Diet :
protein ..170 grams of protein at least and most carbs come from* veggies.* protein from shake . tuna . talipa . chicken breast .

The workout

First 5 weeks. (German volume training)

Mon Chest+back
Tues Legs
Weds rest
Thurs Arms
Fri rest--------------this is one cycle
Sat chest+back
sun Legs
mon rest (repeat till week 6 )

Week 6 : regular strength training
3-4 sets of 5 to 8 reps with same split and compound movements*

Supplements
b-ecaa by Lg science .. 3 to 5g daily
hawthorne berries extract … 2 tabs daily its 424mg
Vitamin C ….. 3 grams daily
Taurine .. 5 grams daily
Niacin … 2 tabs daily am/pm its 500mg
Pancreatin .. 2 tabs daily (for easy digestion)
Alpha -lipoic acid.. taking two tabs daily am/pm
Fish oil .. 5g daily
Myco green.. 4g daily

also pre work out sup : Jack3d

Adding milk thistle (vets ok during a cycle? )

Cardio

On days off probably 45 min on treadmill of 3.5 speed to keep fat gain at bay

there u go gang sorry for long first post but all thoughts comments appreciated

start date Monday on labor day !

newbie2bb

Time in gym : 1135am to 12:32 pm

The workout

Hammer strength Iso-lateral decline press 50 pounds
10x10

Free motion assisted Chin up 10x10

4x @bodyweight
4x @ 12 pounds assisted
4x @18 pounds assisted
3x @18 pounds assisted
4x @24 pounds assisted
4x @30 pounds assisted
5x @36 pounds assisted
3x @36 pounds assisted
3x @42 pounds assisted
3x @42 pounds assisted
anyone recommend anything different . No bands just the machines and i can only do 4 with body weight.

Incline Dumbbell Fly 25 pounds
3x12 reps

One arm dumbbell rows
1x12 @40 pounds
1x12 @30 pounds
1x12 @30 pounds

Post cardio

None today as gym closed early

who knew that doing just that little would give a huge pump . Tomorrow i know i am going to be sore. but everyone have a grand day!

Pinning / sides

Omgosh it was easier i sweated it like crazy . no sides as of day 1. also I looked like mad doctor with latex gloves and alchol swabs lol . will say i am thirsty as hell and can't get enough of water

newbie2bb

Being this log is All about raw truth:

sides

When taking Dmz headache kinda intense but bearable. Diet on key and water intake high. Yes i took it with food , No big issue just part of the process . Lifting later tonight

Usually to correct i just did a shot of flaxseed not oil just for carbs and On with my day

Solutions
I think was to low carbs repeated again with higher carbs and fine - also will do BP Med with dmz

Pumper

Awards
I'm not a vet by any means but I would def do milk thistle. I tun cycle assist at reccommended dose plus 2g of milk thistle while on and 3 grams of mt during pct with pct assist.
I think milk thistle is good to supplement all the time anyways. You can buy a bottle at Wally world for like 7 buck and it's 90 caps at 1 gram a piece. Good luck man.

newbie2bb

I'm not a vet by any means but I would def do milk thistle. I tun cycle assist at reccommended dose plus 2g of milk thistle while on and 3 grams of mt during pct with pct assist.
I think milk thistle is good to supplement all the time anyways. You can buy a bottle at Wally world for like 7 buck and it's 90 caps at 1 gram a piece. Good luck man.
thanks man and glad ur in for the ride ! got nothing but awesome things to come

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Lets see what you got :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice dude! Man a lot of logs starting on AM. REAL cycles that is :D

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude! Man a lot of logs starting on AM. REAL cycles that is :D
i noticed the same thing, dang everyones bustin out their juice lol, everyones g-ma better cook a big fawkin' turkey this year cause ya'll are gonna be some massive gorillas at the dinner table come november :32:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i noticed the same thing, dang everyones bustin out their juice lol, everyones g-ma better cook a big fawkin' turkey this year cause ya'll are gonna be some massive gorillas at the dinner table come november :32:
LMAO!!! Hard Iron you're the sh1t my man! :bigok:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whos got the JUICE?!?!?!?!?!?IN MAN!!!

newbie2bb

Project: Legs and abs
Time in gym: 552am to 6:32 am

Back Squats:
10 sets of 10 reps @ 115 pounds (go up)
wow by 7th set tad cramp started setting in

Lying Leg curls
10 sets of 10 reps @ 50 pounds (go up)

Low cable Pull-ins
12 reps @20 pounds
10 reps @10 pounds
10 reps @10 pounds (start at 10)

Seated Calf Raises
15 reps @90 pounds
16 reps @90 pounds
20 reps @90 pounds (go up)

Post cardio:
None due to still working 6 days so coming in way early staying till late. next week will be better

sides
None at all. I did fasted workout due to time restraint. I took the dmz and blood pressure meds at the same time and ate 3 chewy soft cookies I was fine. Solution thanks to kleen!! Woot woot!

Summary:
Awesome workout. Legs was on fire after squats. It was great though most weights only go up 5 pounds but progression is progression.
Workout tomorrow arms and shoulders. I'm loving the short but intense workout . my legs are going to be more than J-E-L-L-O tomorrow .
Move over bill cosby. Coo Coo kaa chew.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I hate to rain on your cycle and be a debbie downer but dude you are no where near ready for gear! Your stats show it and your workouts show it. I give mad neg props to anyone that recommended you take steroids.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm along for this ride as well. . .lets DO THIS. . muhaha

newbie2bb

Beast mode till December

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im here bro... Subbed for the ride! KILL THAT SH1T!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well I am kind of curious how much training experience you have, etc.

But as far as I see the cycle looks fine, you can do milk thistle on cycle, in fact i recommend that stacked with NAC for liver support and then for your PCT- you have clomid only for 3 weeks? 12-16 week cycle is gonna be hella suppressive. Especially with an oral kickstart. I would stock up on enough for 6 weeks of clomid just in case.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I hate to rain on your cycle and be a debbie downer but dude you are no where near ready for gear! Your stats show it and your workouts show it. I give mad neg props to anyone that recommended you take steroids.
Now I won't be negative about it, but the reason I asked about your training experience is just based on your size... How much did you weigh when you started training, how long have you been training and do you keep track of your macros? Now im not saying you're not ready, that's not for me to determine (some members exceed my experience and knowledge ten fold, etc) but this is quite a hefty cycle. Subbed either way tho bro.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Well I am kind of curious how much training experience you have, etc.

But as far as I see the cycle looks fine, you can do milk thistle on cycle, in fact i recommend that stacked with NAC for liver support and then for your PCT- you have clomid only for 3 weeks? 12-16 week cycle is gonna be hella suppressive. Especially with an oral kickstart. I would stock up on enough for 6 weeks of clomid just in case.
NAC for the win :)

Take this all year round

newbie2bb

Training: 5 years
Macro: 40/30/30
Keep track of macro via fitday

Yea I have low lifts was set back due to shoulder dislocation

However mad heart and dedication and strict determined

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Training: 5 years
Macro: 40/30/30
Keep track of macro via fitday

Yea I have low lifts was set back due to shoulder dislocation

However mad heart and dedication and strict determined
your diet will play the biggest factor IMO. I have known people to work around injurys- just listen to your body. i used fitday too until i ate the same thing every day day in day out lol.. good site imo

yeah like ed said NAC is a great antioxidant i will be taking that year round

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I started overweight at 180 pounds
25 % body fat
That's great that u have lost that bf. But you have a ways to go natty IMO. I mean someone that's been training for 5 years should be able to squat way mor than 115 for 10... Don't care if your doing 10x10. Plus 4 pullups that's it!?!? My whole point is you could easily accomplish your goals naturally then look to using anabolics when u have a strong foundation.

newbie2bb

Appreciate your input And thank you

That's great that u have lost that bf. But you have a ways to go natty IMO. I mean someone that's been training for 5 years should be able to squat way mor than 115 for 10... Don't care if your doing 10x10. Plus 4 pullups that's it!?!? My whole point is you could easily accomplish your goals naturally then look to using anabolics when u have a strong foundation.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I would say kick the protein up to 250-300. Also Don't add the armidex until you need it and .5 is high for the first dose the stuff is strong. Pct should be longer than 3 weeks especially if you are going past 12 weeks, also prime isn't a test booster so i would for something else . you can use prime during pct but you still need some kind of test booster. imo

newbie2bb

Excellent will take note and protein is at 250 so will take up thanks! ! I bloat easy hence. 5

I would say kick the protein up to 250-300. Also Don't add the armidex until you need it and .5 is high for the first dose the stuff is strong. Pct should be longer than 3 weeks especially if you are going past 12 weeks, also prime isn't a test booster so i would for something else . you can use prime during pct but you still need some kind of test booster. imo

TheOne310

Awards
u don't "need" a test booster but some like that extra "cushion" of extra test. levels will fall back to baseline days after discontinuing test booster.

u posting pics? would be recommended to see progress u make

newbie2bb

Probly after i finished but not right now Or maybe halfway through
u don't "need" a test booster but some like that extra "cushion" of extra test. levels will fall back to baseline days after discontinuing test booster.

u posting pics? would be recommended to see progress u make

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Excellent will take note and protein is at 250 so will take up thanks! ! I bloat easy hence. 5
I hear you on the bloat thing, but just wait until you actually need it instead of just starting right off the bat. The more ai you take the less strength and size you will gain. That's a fact!

TheOne310

Awards
I hear you on the bloat thing, but just wait until you actually need it instead of just starting right off the bat. The more ai you take the less strength and size you will gain. That's a fact!
this is incorrect sir

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well if i post pics now i know i will get flamed to hell so right now will wait ..but promise i will do pics .
We really wont flame you dude, and if anyone does flame you, me and my boy Ed will negg them past red :)..:nono2::dance:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You should see some good gains if you eat well, train hard and rest properly.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
this is incorrect sir
Oh yeah? Well the proof is in the pudding and i have never seen it the other way or heard of it adding to strength. Bloat is alot about diet and sodium in take as well.