superdrol and epi and a ?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hello I am on my 6 day of superdrol aka beastdrol and so far my weight hasnt moved and i am eating 750 over matience on non workout days and 1000 over on workout days what gives? haha by the way im doing a super/epi bridge 20/20/20/30 and 20/30/30/40

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If your eating truly that much, which would be around 4800-5000 cals rough guess, your weigh in a week should change even without SD.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The first week is all in your head. I didn't even see glycogen fills until about 10 days in, but at that same time my lifts started going up. What's your training split like? I know that by the time I had hit up every muscle group the second or third time around, everything felt lighter. big mass gains wont come til around the end of the second week and the beginning of the third week..

and i hope i dont get flamed for this but is the second dosing your epi dosing? bump it up bro that there is weaksauce

i would do

beast 20/20/30/30
epi 0/0/30/40/50/50-60

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah southerns log*beast/epi*was quite fun. Dude put up some numbers!!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello I am on my 6 day of superdrol aka beastdrol and so far my weight hasnt moved and i am eating 750 over matience on non workout days and 1000 over on workout days what gives? haha by the way im doing a super/epi bridge 20/20/20/30 and 20/30/30/40
Wait until around day 10.
Keep carbs above 300grams per day.
Protein at about 225-250 grams..
And cant forget them fats :D....
I saw most of my weight gain weeks 3 and 4..

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
carbs carbs and more carbs..superdrol loces carbs.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good guys. My training split is a 4 day split tradtional style. Nothing fancy just heavy ass weight... My stats right now at 203lbs 12-13%bf. Im hoping I start to see soem results week two hear i come!!!

Also really up the epi that much? Ill start at 30 and work up 10mg a week so by week four ill be at 60...

pct is novla 20/20/20/20, formastanzol, tcf-1, and something a local made called gains keeper has some bromo in it and i belive atd.