kamil089

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello

Im on
Test e 400mg
Epistane 40mg
Superdrol 10mg

Been on test e for 12 weeks and intrpduced epistsne and superdrol about 10 days ago. As u can see at a pretty low dose.

Since 5 or 6 days i been feelingvlike ****. Tired, nusea, feeling sick like im gonna vomit
. without mk677 im nlt eating nothing. Lol since yesterday morning i eaten 2 sliced of pizza in 2 days and not hungry...

Strengh is crazy up tho. But even on 350mg of coffeine im falling asleep.

2 times since im on superdrol epi i had a drink... Literally 3 shots of vodka 3!!!! Ovrr 4 hpurs as well.
2 hours after drink felt sick vomiting couldnt sleep headache. Crazy **** feeling...

Anyone had similar experiences?

Ryno94

Awards
It’s recommended to not drink at all on orals, ESPECIALLY superdrol. Plus you’re stacking so that makes the damage worse. I’d say your liver is hurting bro. If you don’t already have liver support and/or a good cycle support, I would get some asap.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello

Im on
Test e 400mg
Epistane 40mg
Superdrol 10mg

Been on test e for 12 weeks and intrpduced epistsne and superdrol about 10 days ago. As u can see at a pretty low dose.

Since 5 or 6 days i been feelingvlike ****. Tired, nusea, feeling sick like im gonna vomit
. without mk677 im nlt eating nothing. Lol since yesterday morning i eaten 2 sliced of pizza in 2 days and not hungry...

Strengh is crazy up tho. But even on 350mg of coffeine im falling asleep.

2 times since im on superdrol epi i had a drink... Literally 3 shots of vodka 3!!!! Ovrr 4 hpurs as well.
2 hours after drink felt sick vomiting couldnt sleep headache. Crazy **** feeling...

Anyone had similar experiences?
No, I haven't had a similar experience, because I am not foolish enough to drink while taking 2 strong oral steroids.

But beyond that..... Many of us would not have recommended that pair, because they are both known to (separately) cause strong sides among many users.

As said above, I sure hope you are on cycle support, and TUDCA.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I doubt you’ll notice epistane while on superdrol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I doubt you’ll notice epistane while on superdrol.
Ehhh, considering his dosages I would have to disagree. Epistane was pretty strong for me and 40mg is a solid dose.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2 slices of pizza and 3 shots of vodka in 2 days heh... seems pretty on point

kamil089

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Seems to be the epistane??
Gave some to a friend. Hes on trt and epi 40mg.
7 days in hes feeling like **** as well.

Its a german pharma epi from like 2016

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I fwlt like total garbage on my recent epi cycle too. Stopped after 4 weeks even though id planned on 6. I could barely get out of bed and go to work, much less train the way i wanted to.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Drop either the SD or the Epi. I'd drop both and just run with the test.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes. This does look a little rough, but 40Epi + 10SD honestly is probably comparable to 20SD.

It would super suck though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. This does look a little rough, but 40Epi + 10SD honestly is probably comparable to 20SD.

It would super suck though.
Lol that’s true. Can’t eat, shedding, and not really gaining or losing anything important to gain or lose.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some guys hyper respond to epistane or superdrol and get that shrink wrap thin skinned look. Otherwise best you get from epistane is a little leaner. Superdrol though, you have to be some kind of animal not to respond to that at least by swelling up an inch.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some guys hyper respond to epistane or superdrol and get that shrink wrap thin skinned look. Otherwise best you get from epistane is a little leaner. Superdrol though, you have to be some kind of animal not to respond to that at least by swelling up an inch.
I’m one of those few that loved Epi in the 45-60 range. Kind of like a light Winnie. It was 10 years ago but I recall hammer curling what I do these days 25+ lbs heavier. Didn’t gain a whole lot of weight but I looked awesome.

kamil089

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok been a few days...

Cpuld be high estrogen?? After stoppint dbol i reduced AI dose...
Didnt have ichy nips or any high estrp sighns

Started arimides 0.5 eod feelong much better now. Apetite is back, lethargy is tolerable, feeling ok now.

Test alone wpuldnt do nothing as im 225lbs at 5.7....
At 50mg of dbol i was hardly gaining and was eating over 5k a day....

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok been a few days...

Cpuld be high estrogen?? After stoppint dbol i reduced AI dose...
Didnt have ichy nips or any high estrp sighns

Started arimides 0.5 eod feelong much better now. Apetite is back, lethargy is tolerable, feeling ok now.

Test alone wpuldnt do nothing as im 225lbs at 5.7....
At 50mg of dbol i was hardly gaining and was eating over 5k a day....
SD almost immediately kills my appetite, and I almost always get some rebound estrogen sides after it too.

50mg Dbol would put weight on you even if you’re not eating at all.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I felt crap after a couple of weeks on superdrol and felt crap after a couple of weeks on epi. Dermacrine really helped me though so I imagine if the test base isn't helping you should rethink the cycle. It's a complete waste if you can't get the calories in taking all that stuff. Having said that it will help cut you up and hold on to muscle in your deficit.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On the bright side, if you stack sd and epi, but don’t eat, you’ll get ****ing shredded.