M-Drol Bunk?

Stepss

Awards
Alright, well I am a bit worried about hearing about people saying you have a 50% chance that the product will be bunk...
Is there any way to avoid this and not get bunk?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Buy and hope it works when you take it lol..

Beastdrol is the **** though.. No lie.

Stepss

Awards
Lol, you think its better then M-Drol whaaa? Lol

Stepss

Awards
Well, what kinda gains did you make with beast?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, what kinda gains did you make with beast?
10lbs. Off beast now, still mantaining..

All lifts jumped a lot.. just check my log in anabolics section if you doubt..

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
lol.

Mdrol bunk scare just won't go away.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sigh... This m drol bunk crap is annoying. Most experiance users on other boards don't fele the way AM people feel. I have used M Dell with great sucess. Anyone who throws out a number of 50 percent bunk m drop batches is talking out there ass and that should tell you something about there advice.

Most all m drol is legit, they have just sold a tons compared to beast drol or sny of these other companies. Most of the people who speak out against m drol may have gotten a bad batch or just had a crappy cycle for other reasons. What about the other thousands who have used it successfully? And maybe 100 didn't? Most people don't run logs or even post about successful cycles.

Btw on day 2 of m drol right now! =]

on the run

Awards
damn this forum is getting as bad as elitefitness lately with the amount of people pushing need2s stuff, seems like every second poster is a rep for them as well lol. to OP like the poster above me said, 99% of mdrol runs have been legit, there was a very small minority of bunk runs and it's just because it is the most widespread superdrol clone that people complain about it the most.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn this forum is getting as bad as elitefitness lately with the amount of people pushing need2s stuff, seems like every second poster is a rep for them as well lol. to OP like the poster above me said, 99% of mdrol runs have been legit, there was a very small minority of bunk runs and it's just because it is the most widespread superdrol clone that people complain about it the most.
A few people on here actually ran Beastdrol with GREAT sucess prior to becoming a N2BM rep. I know, I have talked closley with a couple for the past few month. Then when N2BM came into town these fellas became reps.
Any new compnay that comes to these boards push there product. So...I dont really know what else to say except...IFORCE NUTRITION..LOL:bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually smart one, I got beast prior to becoming rep.
Also, it is an MrSupp steroid.
MrBigPR took m-drol, and got it tested at a lab; guess what, I cant tell you results but it would make you rethink what you just said..

on the run

Awards
MrBigPR took m-drol, and got it tested at a lab; guess what, I cant tell you results but it would make you rethink what you just said..
6 of one half a dozen of the other. it was designed by need2, he just sold the rights to mrsupps and i dont doubt he gets a cut from every sale, he no doubt just doesnt want the heat from the fda. the point is, i'm getting sick of 'beastdrol' being pushed in every 2nd thread on here now, no matter what the topic. we get it already.. and this coming from someone who is in the middle of a dieselbolan 2.0 cycle right now

on the run

Awards
oh yeah and why can't you tell the results? what's the point of even mentioning it if you aren't gonna tell the results lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh yeah and why can't you tell the results? what's the point of even mentioning it if you aren't gonna tell the results lol
Fine.. You know what I dont give a fock right now.. Those m-drol caps had <1mg per cap smartass.. < ---- that sign right there is the less than sign..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6 of one half a dozen of the other. it was designed by need2, he just sold the rights to mrsupps and i dont doubt he gets a cut from every sale, he no doubt just doesnt want the heat from the fda. the point is, i'm getting sick of 'beastdrol' being pushed in every 2nd thread on here now, no matter what the topic. we get it already.. and this coming from someone who is in the middle of a dieselbolan 2.0 cycle right now
Get your facts straight, im not on diesel ..

Also I started beast about a month before I became a rep.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, the reason it is pushed is because it dosed properly, unlike other clones out there.. And the raws are pure.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
A very small minority is stil la possibility. I have used CEL products with confidence, however mdrol is one that I will stay away from. Nothing wrong with the company but when you're trying to run an explosive cycle, wouldn't you want to go with a clone that has proven nothing but results??

Yeah, Needto is all over the place. I am sorry if that bothers you, it's not my intention to derail the thread but can read throughout different logs on different forums how mdrol didn't work for certain people. You state that 99% of users reported good gains, I honestly doubt the number is that high just from logs Ive seen. I just wouldn't take the chance. Scare or not. There's 1923083275 superdrol clones out there if you look hard enough, but I believe in needto and the supplements he puts out because he puts so much time into his products and every single person who has actually tried Beast says it's nothing short of the truth.

OP- If you have the mdrol, go ahead and keep it and run it if you wish. If youre lucky and dont get a bunk batch, youre one of the lucky guys who has a good run with it. But if thats the case you also will probably try superdrol again if you have success with it again. It's at that point that I would encourage you to purchase another SD clone and when the time comes, compare the two products. Mdrol is not currently in production, beastdrol is.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man, can you blame someone for selling a product that works to avoid the heat from the FDA? The only people that should be even looking at designer steroids are people who have their diet, training and health in check. That will always be the same, but idiots still choose to try things out with little to no knowledge. Im not gonna push beast on you my man, all I am going to say is that if you were in the business YOU would want to continue selling somethign that works. And gamer isn't on dieselbolan, he is on beast. Jbry is currently running the diesel cycle sir.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly man, can you blame someone for selling a product that works to avoid the heat from the FDA? The only people that should be even looking at designer steroids are people who have their diet, training and health in check. That will always be the same, but idiots still choose to try things out with little to no knowledge. Im not gonna push beast on you my man, all I am going to say is that if you were in the business YOU would want to continue selling somethign that works. And gamer isn't on dieselbolan, he is on beast. Jbry is currently running the diesel cycle sir.
I am off beast lol..

But what you say is correct ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to add that Needto has a hotline that you can call at any time you may have questions or concerns. How many consumers can say they can ask the CEO himself dosing questions, cycle questions, supplement questions, training questions, or even just to talk to him. He stands behind his products as all of the reps do, and because we're new people may doubt us. It's only fair we try and get our name out there to the supplement world, all the big guys have been doing it for quite some time am I wrong there? At NTBM there's basically everything one would need and nothing you don't. It just depends on the person, I suppose. We did become a sponsor, so we are going to encourage folks to try our products. I don't believe there's any harm in that simply because no one is obligated. I have had plenty of people in the last week who have happily recieved an order just giving me feedback about the expedited shipping we offer. Everything else will fall into place because NTBM is not like every other supplement company..

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey gamer i think on the run was saying he was taking diesalbolan not you. i cant say much here as i have never taking m-drol or beast. only sns methyldrol back in the day and it for sure was the real deal

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
No, I know it is better than mdrol..

I tried mdrol and made 0 gains..

beast is legit!!
x2 **** MDROL. i will NEVER use another CEL product EVER. Gyno came after CEL mdrol (and i used a superdrol clone once before with no problems) and i made ZERO gains.

once again **** mdrol.

better spending that 30 bucks on a hooker

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
x2 **** MDROL. i will NEVER use another CEL product EVER. Gyno came after CEL mdrol (and i used a superdrol clone once before with no problems) and i made ZERO gains.

once again **** mdrol.

better spending that 30 bucks on a hooker
Bingo, I see this alot.. SOunds like my m-drol run lol..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mdrol=poison

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
A very small minority is stil la possibility. I have used CEL products with confidence, however mdrol is one that I will stay away from. Nothing wrong with the company but when you're trying to run an explosive cycle, wouldn't you want to go with a clone that has proven nothing but results??

Yeah, Needto is all over the place. I am sorry if that bothers you, it's not my intention to derail the thread but can read throughout different logs on different forums how mdrol didn't work for certain people. You state that 99% of users reported good gains, I honestly doubt the number is that high just from logs Ive seen. I just wouldn't take the chance. Scare or not. There's 1923083275 superdrol clones out there if you look hard enough, but I believe in needto and the supplements he puts out because he puts so much time into his products and every single person who has actually tried Beast says it's nothing short of the truth.

OP- If you have the mdrol, go ahead and keep it and run it if you wish. If youre lucky and dont get a bunk batch, youre one of the lucky guys who has a good run with it. But if thats the case you also will probably try superdrol again if you have success with it again. It's at that point that I would encourage you to purchase another SD clone and when the time comes, compare the two products. Mdrol is not currently in production, beastdrol is.
I will say that confidence that every cycle that i have ran with Mdrol that has C.E.L. name on it has been ran with great success. . . I will say that there has been some individuals that have said to make no gains but I will say with certainty that Our products to prove to be one of the best if found. . . . Each individual will respond differently to certain compounds. . . There is a reason why so many individuals look at C.E.L. as a standard for AAS that are Orals. . .I'm not saying that we are the best but i can say with confidence that we are one of the best. . . I enjoy the Need2buildmuscle reps doing a great job of repping but again the proof is in the pudding as far as soooo many success stories. . .Make sure we look at diet and weight and experence with hormones b4 we accuse bunk batches. . .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mdrol has mixed reviews on ALL boards. probably the best board for positive reviews will be phf.

Cel is a non us company, that has produced a number of pro hormone/ gray market steroids.

I have used 3 of their products, hdrol, estane, and pstanz. the hd & prostanozol did what they were supposed to.

the estane gave me nothing, which was suprising to me. I have not used another epistane clone to compare it to, so I dont know if it was the companies product, or just estane isn't a good compound for me.

I can say this, the label of mdrol is written for a b isomer compound. I say compound because if it was legit, it wouldn't be a steroid, nor would it work.

This is most likely a legitamite label error. that, for some reason, was never attempted to be fixed by a claimed top notch company.

I have never used mdrol, because of the mixed reviews on so many boards. I have used mastavol by aps, and saw gains from 10mg's.

Cel has been caught having dhea in place of the actual compound. (m14add) in which they claimed it was an accident, except none of their products have dhea in them, and their c.o.a. claimed it was almost pure m14add????) but there is still a chance this isn't their fault, could of been their supplier ripped them off?

does mdrol contain a mysterois b isomer of superdrol? most likely not. could it contain something else besides methyldrostanolone? yes.

I would recomend purchasing a well known company wich is based in the us. good luck trying to get in touch with the owner of cel. you can get in touch with needto any time.

you can find the batch numbers of the mdrol products that have not worked, if you search.

unrealmachine tested out his bottles of mdrol, I believe he was up to over 30mg and seeing nothing. he then switched to the sd-1 from nutraplanet, and immediately begain seeing gains.

but, this is just one bad review, i'm sure you can find more positive reviews for mdrol than negative.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will say that confidence that every cycle that i have ran with Mdrol that has C.E.L. name on it has been ran with great success. . . I will say that there has been some individuals that have said to make no gains but I will say with certainty that Our products to prove to be one of the best if found. . . . Each individual will respond differently to certain compounds. . . There is a reason why so many individuals look at C.E.L. as a standard for AAS that are Orals. . .I'm not saying that we are the best but i can say with confidence that we are one of the best. . . I enjoy the Need2buildmuscle reps doing a great job of repping but again the proof is in the pudding as far as soooo many success stories. . .Make sure we look at diet and weight and experence with hormones b4 we accuse bunk batches. . .
Not trying to hate on CEL, some great products, but there is something about m-drol..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah im using CEL products right now- m14add and pmag- goin good!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i do wanna try beastdrol next cycle

on the run

Awards
yes, i was saying *i* am running dieselbolan 2.0, and am seeing great gains from it, so am not trying to tear down need2s reputation or anything. i just think some of the 'reps' are taking their job a little too seriously to the point where it's bordering on spam. reps should be there to answer questions in threads related to the product, not push it in every second thread. i have never seen Aaelael post in a thread about beastdrol saying NAH MAN YOU SHOULD TRY MDROl blah blah.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, i was saying *i* am running dieselbolan 2.0, and am seeing great gains from it, so am not trying to tear down need2s reputation or anything. i just think some of the 'reps' are taking their job a little too seriously to the point where it's bordering on spam. reps should be there to answer questions in threads related to the product, not push it in every second thread. i have never seen Aaelael post in a thread about beastdrol saying NAH MAN YOU SHOULD TRY MDROl blah blah.
I say beastdrol because it worked for me..
M-drol did not..

I cannot claim another clone to be as effective because I have not tried any other clone..

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Got Beastdrol based on posts from this site. After end of week one I can feel a tightness in my muscles just like when I did Mdrol. It's working and so far no sides at 20mg

FCrane

Awards

No, I know it is better than mdrol..

I tried mdrol and made 0 gains..

beast is legit!!
This is in really poor taste of you man.

If you aren't willing to substantiate your claims with proof you should keep things like this to yourself. This thread had nothing to do with your Beast product and yet you came in to pimp it and slam Mdrol at the same time.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If you aren't willing to substantiate your claims with proof you should keep things like this to yourself. This thread had nothing to do with your Beast product and yet you came in to pimp it and slam Mdrol at the same time.
Wrong! I have 2 forms of proof!
myself --- 0 gains that proof??
and
MrBigPR--- Lab tested.. Not m-drol.. That proof enough??????

Beast: WORKED, USED IT BEFORE I BECAME REP, SUGGESTED IT BEFORE I BECAME REP..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You know what is poor taste:
Throwing a product that has DHEA in it when the label says M14add..
Or throwing a product out with less tha 1mg per cap of superdrol when the label states 10mg per cap..

That my friend is poor taste..

Dont hate the player.. Hate the game

FCrane

Awards
Wrong! I have 2 forms of proof!
myself --- 0 gains that proof??
and
MrBigPR--- Lab tested.. Not m-drol.. That proof enough??????
Sorry, not good enough. Just because you say it's so, doesn't mean it is. Where are the lab tests? You got a link? Oh wait...you said it was tested but you couldn't post the results. You could only create further doubt in peoples mind, is that it?

Your feedback might come across as a little more genuine if you didn't plug your product at the same time. Your opinion is meaningless at that point and reeks of BS.

Beast: WORKED, USED IT BEFORE I BECAME REP, SUGGESTED IT BEFORE I BECAME REP..
I don't know what the hell this has to do with anything. Once again, this isn't proof there's something wrong with Mdrol. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!

This is really classy behavior from you. Slam a product + pimp a product all in one thread.

FCrane

Awards
Or throwing a product out with less tha 1mg per cap of superdrol when the label states 10mg per cap..

Ha...beautiful.

Does the owner of your company know what you're doing right now?

I have to go back to work. I'll check in later :)

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
I would like to promote my new product

Presenting HORSEDROL

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha...beautiful.

Does the owner of your company know what you're doing right now?

I have to go back to work. I'll check in later :)
My post wasnt to promote a N2BM supp, but a superdrol clone that works :)..

Thanks for your time!

Have a nice rest of your Friday :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, not good enough. Just because you say it's so, doesn't mean it is. Where are the lab tests? You got a link? Oh wait...you said it was tested but you couldn't post the results. You could only create further doubt in peoples mind, is that it?

Your feedback might come across as a little more genuine if you didn't plug your product at the same time. Your opinion is meaningless at that point and reeks of BS.

I don't know what the hell this has to do with anything. Once again, this isn't proof there's something wrong with Mdrol. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!

This is really classy behavior from you. Slam a product + pimp a product all in one thread.
Go PM or call your boss.

Ask him about MrBigPR and his m-drol lab tests...

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
M-Drol Liver Damage?
Houston Attorney Handling Nationwide Claims 866-524-3476
JAG-LawFirm.com/Liver-Damage

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
M-Drol Liver Damage?
Houston Attorney Handling Nationwide Claims 866-524-3476
JAG-LawFirm.com/Liver-Damage
???? Not sure what that is for. . . .

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just so I dont sound like a salesman; I support any product from any company that I know works for sure, all of the time!!!

Try iron labs methyl-s

or PPs superdrone

Those 2^^^ are also potent anhd have great reviews!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is still going on. Geez!!!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I understand you wanting to support the company you rep for, but you are going about it in a very unprofessional way. If your product is as good as you claim, and it is likely great quality, why not let it sell itself rather than attack other companies.

I am not going to get into an argument with you over it. We dont even make M-Drol anymore, but fact is every batch of raws of the product ever were tested for quality before it was produced, then tested by a seperate facility after production for both quality and correct mg per capsule. And all batches always tested out. If you have information to prove otherwise, you or your boss are welcome to email me and we can compare test results. In my opinion, that would be the professional manner of handling things, and I eagerly await to see if such a correspondence will actually ever come.

Sigh... This m drol bunk crap is annoying. Most experiance users on other boards don't fele the way AM people feel. I have used M Dell with great sucess. Anyone who throws out a number of 50 percent bunk m drop batches is talking out there ass and that should tell you something about there advice.

Most all m drol is legit, they have just sold a tons compared to beast drol or sny of these other companies. Most of the people who speak out against m drol may have gotten a bad batch or just had a crappy cycle for other reasons. What about the other thousands who have used it successfully? And maybe 100 didn't? Most people don't run logs or even post about successful cycles.

Btw on day 2 of m drol right now! =]
I agree completely. If even 10% of M-Drol had ever been bad, you would see alot more threads/comments than you do. There has never been a bad batch of M-Drol. Just like when stuff like this got said last year, and we had a testing facility buy a random bottle and retest that particular batch for a 3rd time and it tested out. We go well beyond any other company that I am aware of that makes ph's in terms of testing, but it will never be enough to appease some people.

Fact is, no product/compound/etc will work for everyone. Especially is something is off about someones diet, training, etc. Alot of people falsely believe you can look at a ph and gain 10 lbs and thats simply not true. If you look at the amount of M-Drol that was sold and compare it to the amount of people who say they didnt respond, you would easily see less than 1% say they didnt respond to it.

And you are right. People that get great results generally dont take as much time to post. But anyone that doesnt generally will. That is not just about M-Drol but about any supp.

Fine.. You know what I dont give a fock right now.. Those m-drol caps had <1mg per cap smartass.. < ---- that sign right there is the less than sign..
See my first reply to you. If you actually have a report that says that, I would love for you, or preferably your boss to discuss it with me in private because we have reports that show otherwise. And I would be glad to compare results with him.

And again, I know you are trying to promote your product, but its sad that you have to try to do so in such a manner. Superdrol clones work for most people. Focus on the positives of you guys own products rather than trying to bash other peoples. It is generally a much more effective long term business model.

Mdrol has mixed reviews on ALL boards. probably the best board for positive reviews will be phf.

Cel is a non us company, that has produced a number of pro hormone/ gray market steroids.

I have used 3 of their products, hdrol, estane, and pstanz. the hd & prostanozol did what they were supposed to.

the estane gave me nothing, which was suprising to me. I have not used another epistane clone to compare it to, so I dont know if it was the companies product, or just estane isn't a good compound for me.

I can say this, the label of mdrol is written for a b isomer compound. I say compound because if it was legit, it wouldn't be a steroid, nor would it work.

This is most likely a legitamite label error. that, for some reason, was never attempted to be fixed by a claimed top notch company.

I have never used mdrol, because of the mixed reviews on so many boards. I have used mastavol by aps, and saw gains from 10mg's.

Cel has been caught having dhea in place of the actual compound. (m14add) in which they claimed it was an accident, except none of their products have dhea in them, and their c.o.a. claimed it was almost pure m14add????) but there is still a chance this isn't their fault, could of been their supplier ripped them off?

does mdrol contain a mysterois b isomer of superdrol? most likely not. could it contain something else besides methyldrostanolone? yes.

I would recomend purchasing a well known company wich is based in the us. good luck trying to get in touch with the owner of cel. you can get in touch with needto any time.

you can find the batch numbers of the mdrol products that have not worked, if you search.

unrealmachine tested out his bottles of mdrol, I believe he was up to over 30mg and seeing nothing. he then switched to the sd-1 from nutraplanet, and immediately begain seeing gains.

but, this is just one bad review, i'm sure you can find more positive reviews for mdrol than negative.
There is alot of misinformation in your post. I am sure you meant well, but we are based on the East Coast so I have no idea what you are talking about about being a non-us company.

E-Stane had alot of positive reviews, and all batches were tested. With E-Stane as well as other epi clones, there are some people that just dont do well off of epi (As can be the case with any other ph).

The label issue you mention has been beat to death. SNS labeled their Methyl Drol product that way as did several other companies, so we used that way of spelling as a name for the compound. AX even acknowledged that it was a fine way to spell the name out, and that it was a Superdrol clone. We then had even asked PA about the spelling and he said it was fine to put it on the label that way. There are many different ways one can spell out the name of most of these compounds.

What you wrote about the M1,4ADD situation was over 3 years ago and was explained, and there was a PDF posted from the testing facility stating it was their fault. We sent raws to be tested, and they tested them incorrectly. We recalled the entire batch and made things right. That also lead to every batch of raws we use being tested by two seperate facilities which makes the M-Drol rumor thing to be even more ridiculous. The M-Drol that you see on the market now was made long ago, as we havent made it in some time. The raws for it were tested by PA's company, and the capsulated product was tested by another facility. It is ironic that people can somehow think that two different facilities made a mistake, yet it is some of the same people that never even ask other companies for their lab reports.

And again, you state that CEL is a non-US company which is just a straight lie. And by the way, I'm the sales manager and get about a hundred emails and pm's from here a week, so I'm sure there are plenty of people on AM that know exactly how easy we are to get in touch with lol. And being that the owner sits one office down from me, and he's a a pale skinned white guy, so not much foreign about that lol :D

Unrealmachine didnt have the results he wanted to off of M-Drol. We provided test results for that batch. To go a step further, we even had a testing facility order a bottle of that batch and test it again, and they did, and we posted the results. We even offered to go a step further than that and had offered that anyone that was posting in that thread that had a sealed bottle could send it for testing and we'd pay for it. Condition was, it had to be a sealed bottle. It was funny that with all the bitching going on, not a single person took us up on that.

DHEA situation explained above. We pay testing facilities for a reason, and if they make errors, all we can do is make things right, which we did. And as I said, it lead to all batches being tested by two seperate facilities. We didnt hide from the issue; we instead approached PA and asked him to test our raws himself as a backup so to make sure no issues ever happened again.

And throwing out an accusation that isnt true is poor taste as well. And if you do have such a report, I encourage you to contact us and we can show our documentation on whichever batch you are referring to as well.

Also, I hope you see that this is a very professional reply. I am not trying to argue with you at all. I have addressed every point that was made, and made the offer for you or your boss to get in touch in private and discuss whatever it is that you claim to have, and I will gladly show you the paperwork on our end as well.

And I would really encourage you guys to focus on building your brand by focusing on the positive attributes of your own rather than trying to down competitors, whether it be us or anyone else. While it may make for entertaining forum drama sometimes, it is a turn off to a large amount of customers. You can look at the success and failures of other companies that have implemented that type of approach at times to see what I mean.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand you wanting to support the company you rep for, but you are going about it in a very unprofessional way. If your product is as good as you claim, and it is likely great quality, why not let it sell itself rather than attack other companies.

I am not going to get into an argument with you over it. We dont even make M-Drol anymore, but fact is every batch of raws of the product ever were tested for quality before it was produced, then tested by a seperate facility after production for both quality and correct mg per capsule. And all batches always tested out. If you have information to prove otherwise, you or your boss are welcome to email me and we can compare test results. In my opinion, that would be the professional manner of handling things, and I eagerly await to see if such a correspondence will actually ever come.

I agree completely. If even 10% of M-Drol had ever been bad, you would see alot more threads/comments than you do. There has never been a bad batch of M-Drol. Just like when stuff like this got said last year, and we had a testing facility buy a random bottle and retest that particular batch for a 3rd time and it tested out. We go well beyond any other company that I am aware of that makes ph's in terms of testing, but it will never be enough to appease some people.

Fact is, no product/compound/etc will work for everyone. Especially is something is off about someones diet, training, etc. Alot of people falsely believe you can look at a ph and gain 10 lbs and thats simply not true. If you look at the amount of M-Drol that was sold and compare it to the amount of people who say they didnt respond, you would easily see less than 1% say they didnt respond to it.

And you are right. People that get great results generally dont take as much time to post. But anyone that doesnt generally will. That is not just about M-Drol but about any supp.

See my first reply to you. If you actually have a report that says that, I would love for you, or preferably your boss to discuss it with me in private because we have reports that show otherwise. And I would be glad to compare results with him.

And again, I know you are trying to promote your product, but its sad that you have to try to do so in such a manner. Superdrol clones work for most people. Focus on the positives of you guys own products rather than trying to bash other peoples. It is generally a much more effective long term business model.

There is alot of misinformation in your post. I am sure you meant well, but we are based on the East Coast so I have no idea what you are talking about about being a non-us company.

E-Stane had alot of positive reviews, and all batches were tested. With E-Stane as well as other epi clones, there are some people that just dont do well off of epi (As can be the case with any other ph).

The label issue you mention has been beat to death. SNS labeled their Methyl Drol product that way as did several other companies, so we used that way of spelling as a name for the compound. AX even acknowledged that it was a fine way to spell the name out, and that it was a Superdrol clone. We then had even asked PA about the spelling and he said it was fine to put it on the label that way. There are many different ways one can spell out the name of most of these compounds.

What you wrote about the M1,4ADD situation was over 3 years ago and was explained, and there was a PDF posted from the testing facility stating it was their fault. We sent raws to be tested, and they tested them incorrectly. We recalled the entire batch and made things right. That also lead to every batch of raws we use being tested by two seperate facilities which makes the M-Drol rumor thing to be even more ridiculous. The M-Drol that you see on the market now was made long ago, as we havent made it in some time. The raws for it were tested by PA's company, and the capsulated product was tested by another facility. It is ironic that people can somehow think that two different facilities made a mistake, yet it is some of the same people that never even ask other companies for their lab reports.

And again, you state that CEL is a non-US company which is just a straight lie. And by the way, I'm the sales manager and get about a hundred emails and pm's from here a week, so I'm sure there are plenty of people on AM that know exactly how easy we are to get in touch with lol. And being that the owner sits one office down from me, and he's a a pale skinned white guy, so not much foreign about that lol :D

Unrealmachine didnt have the results he wanted to off of M-Drol. We provided test results for that batch. To go a step further, we even had a testing facility order a bottle of that batch and test it again, and they did, and we posted the results. We even offered to go a step further than that and had offered that anyone that was posting in that thread that had a sealed bottle could send it for testing and we'd pay for it. Condition was, it had to be a sealed bottle. It was funny that with all the bitching going on, not a single person took us up on that.

DHEA situation explained above. We pay testing facilities for a reason, and if they make errors, all we can do is make things right, which we did. And as I said, it lead to all batches being tested by two seperate facilities. We didnt hide from the issue; we instead approached PA and asked him to test our raws himself as a backup so to make sure no issues ever happened again.

And throwing out an accusation that isnt true is poor taste as well. And if you do have such a report, I encourage you to contact us and we can show our documentation on whichever batch you are referring to as well.

Also, I hope you see that this is a very professional reply. I am not trying to argue with you at all. I have addressed every point that was made, and made the offer for you or your boss to get in touch in private and discuss whatever it is that you claim to have, and I will gladly show you the paperwork on our end as well.

And I would really encourage you guys to focus on building your brand by focusing on the positive attributes of your own rather than trying to down competitors, whether it be us or anyone else. While it may make for entertaining forum drama sometimes, it is a turn off to a large amount of customers. You can look at the success and failures of other companies that have implemented that type of approach at times to see what I mean.

Let me get this clear, I am not trying to promote my companies products or bash CEL; I hope m-drol does not define your company, just like beast does not define NTBM..

I was stating a clone that worked for me and beast worked.
My m-drol did not..

I buy CEL products, but not m-drol anymore because im paranoid...

TeddyNorcross

Awards

M-drol worked great for me. I have a bottle of beast to try but still have 3 more bottles of m-drol because it worked so well..... For me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 10
LAGear Cycle Logs 14
Anabolics 58
Anabolics 26