M-Drol Bunk?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. M-Drol Bunk?


    Alright, well I am a bit worried about hearing about people saying you have a 50% chance that the product will be bunk...
    Is there any way to avoid this and not get bunk?


  2. Buy and hope it works when you take it lol..

    Beastdrol is the **** though.. No lie.
    •   
       


  3. Lol, you think its better then M-Drol whaaa? Lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Stepss View Post
    Lol, you think its better then M-Drol whaaa? Lol
    No, I know it is better than mdrol..

    I tried mdrol and made 0 gains..

    beast is legit!!

  5. Well, what kinda gains did you make with beast?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Stepss View Post
    Well, what kinda gains did you make with beast?
    10lbs. Off beast now, still mantaining..

    All lifts jumped a lot.. just check my log in anabolics section if you doubt..

  7. Alrighty thanks will do.

  8. lol.

    Mdrol bunk scare just won't go away.

  9. Sigh... This m drol bunk crap is annoying. Most experiance users on other boards don't fele the way AM people feel. I have used M Dell with great sucess. Anyone who throws out a number of 50 percent bunk m drop batches is talking out there ass and that should tell you something about there advice.

    Most all m drol is legit, they have just sold a tons compared to beast drol or sny of these other companies. Most of the people who speak out against m drol may have gotten a bad batch or just had a crappy cycle for other reasons. What about the other thousands who have used it successfully? And maybe 100 didn't? Most people don't run logs or even post about successful cycles.

    Btw on day 2 of m drol right now! =]

  10. damn this forum is getting as bad as elitefitness lately with the amount of people pushing need2s stuff, seems like every second poster is a rep for them as well lol. to OP like the poster above me said, 99% of mdrol runs have been legit, there was a very small minority of bunk runs and it's just because it is the most widespread superdrol clone that people complain about it the most.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    damn this forum is getting as bad as elitefitness lately with the amount of people pushing need2s stuff, seems like every second poster is a rep for them as well lol. to OP like the poster above me said, 99% of mdrol runs have been legit, there was a very small minority of bunk runs and it's just because it is the most widespread superdrol clone that people complain about it the most.
    A few people on here actually ran Beastdrol with GREAT sucess prior to becoming a N2BM rep. I know, I have talked closley with a couple for the past few month. Then when N2BM came into town these fellas became reps.
    Any new compnay that comes to these boards push there product. So...I dont really know what else to say except...IFORCE NUTRITION..LOL

    RECOVERBRO



  12. Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    damn this forum is getting as bad as elitefitness lately with the amount of people pushing need2s stuff, seems like every second poster is a rep for them as well lol. to OP like the poster above me said, 99% of mdrol runs have been legit, there was a very small minority of bunk runs and it's just because it is the most widespread superdrol clone that people complain about it the most.
    Actually smart one, I got beast prior to becoming rep.
    Also, it is an MrSupp steroid.
    MrBigPR took m-drol, and got it tested at a lab; guess what, I cant tell you results but it would make you rethink what you just said..

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Actually smart one, I got beast prior to becoming rep.
    Also, it is an MrSupp steroid.
    MrBigPR took m-drol, and got it tested at a lab; guess what, I cant tell you results but it would make you rethink what you just said..
    6 of one half a dozen of the other. it was designed by need2, he just sold the rights to mrsupps and i dont doubt he gets a cut from every sale, he no doubt just doesnt want the heat from the fda. the point is, i'm getting sick of 'beastdrol' being pushed in every 2nd thread on here now, no matter what the topic. we get it already.. and this coming from someone who is in the middle of a dieselbolan 2.0 cycle right now

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Actually smart one, I got beast prior to becoming rep.
    Also, it is an MrSupp steroid.
    MrBigPR took m-drol, and got it tested at a lab; guess what, I cant tell you results but it would make you rethink what you just said..
    oh yeah and why can't you tell the results? what's the point of even mentioning it if you aren't gonna tell the results lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    oh yeah and why can't you tell the results? what's the point of even mentioning it if you aren't gonna tell the results lol
    Fine.. You know what I dont give a fock right now.. Those m-drol caps had <1mg per cap smartass.. < ---- that sign right there is the less than sign..

  16. Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    6 of one half a dozen of the other. it was designed by need2, he just sold the rights to mrsupps and i dont doubt he gets a cut from every sale, he no doubt just doesnt want the heat from the fda. the point is, i'm getting sick of 'beastdrol' being pushed in every 2nd thread on here now, no matter what the topic. we get it already.. and this coming from someone who is in the middle of a dieselbolan 2.0 cycle right now
    Get your facts straight, im not on diesel ..

    Also I started beast about a month before I became a rep.

  17. Also, the reason it is pushed is because it dosed properly, unlike other clones out there.. And the raws are pure.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    damn this forum is getting as bad as elitefitness lately with the amount of people pushing need2s stuff, seems like every second poster is a rep for them as well lol. to OP like the poster above me said, 99% of mdrol runs have been legit, there was a very small minority of bunk runs and it's just because it is the most widespread superdrol clone that people complain about it the most.
    A very small minority is stil la possibility. I have used CEL products with confidence, however mdrol is one that I will stay away from. Nothing wrong with the company but when you're trying to run an explosive cycle, wouldn't you want to go with a clone that has proven nothing but results??

    Yeah, Needto is all over the place. I am sorry if that bothers you, it's not my intention to derail the thread but can read throughout different logs on different forums how mdrol didn't work for certain people. You state that 99% of users reported good gains, I honestly doubt the number is that high just from logs Ive seen. I just wouldn't take the chance. Scare or not. There's 1923083275 superdrol clones out there if you look hard enough, but I believe in needto and the supplements he puts out because he puts so much time into his products and every single person who has actually tried Beast says it's nothing short of the truth.

    OP- If you have the mdrol, go ahead and keep it and run it if you wish. If youre lucky and dont get a bunk batch, youre one of the lucky guys who has a good run with it. But if thats the case you also will probably try superdrol again if you have success with it again. It's at that point that I would encourage you to purchase another SD clone and when the time comes, compare the two products. Mdrol is not currently in production, beastdrol is.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  19. Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    6 of one half a dozen of the other. it was designed by need2, he just sold the rights to mrsupps and i dont doubt he gets a cut from every sale, he no doubt just doesnt want the heat from the fda. the point is, i'm getting sick of 'beastdrol' being pushed in every 2nd thread on here now, no matter what the topic. we get it already.. and this coming from someone who is in the middle of a dieselbolan 2.0 cycle right now
    Honestly man, can you blame someone for selling a product that works to avoid the heat from the FDA? The only people that should be even looking at designer steroids are people who have their diet, training and health in check. That will always be the same, but idiots still choose to try things out with little to no knowledge. Im not gonna push beast on you my man, all I am going to say is that if you were in the business YOU would want to continue selling somethign that works. And gamer isn't on dieselbolan, he is on beast. Jbry is currently running the diesel cycle sir.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Honestly man, can you blame someone for selling a product that works to avoid the heat from the FDA? The only people that should be even looking at designer steroids are people who have their diet, training and health in check. That will always be the same, but idiots still choose to try things out with little to no knowledge. Im not gonna push beast on you my man, all I am going to say is that if you were in the business YOU would want to continue selling somethign that works. And gamer isn't on dieselbolan, he is on beast. Jbry is currently running the diesel cycle sir.
    I am off beast lol..

    But what you say is correct

  21. I'd also like to add that Needto has a hotline that you can call at any time you may have questions or concerns. How many consumers can say they can ask the CEO himself dosing questions, cycle questions, supplement questions, training questions, or even just to talk to him. He stands behind his products as all of the reps do, and because we're new people may doubt us. It's only fair we try and get our name out there to the supplement world, all the big guys have been doing it for quite some time am I wrong there? At NTBM there's basically everything one would need and nothing you don't. It just depends on the person, I suppose. We did become a sponsor, so we are going to encourage folks to try our products. I don't believe there's any harm in that simply because no one is obligated. I have had plenty of people in the last week who have happily recieved an order just giving me feedback about the expedited shipping we offer. Everything else will fall into place because NTBM is not like every other supplement company..
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  22. hey gamer i think on the run was saying he was taking diesalbolan not you. i cant say much here as i have never taking m-drol or beast. only sns methyldrol back in the day and it for sure was the real deal

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    No, I know it is better than mdrol..

    I tried mdrol and made 0 gains..

    beast is legit!!
    x2 **** MDROL. i will NEVER use another CEL product EVER. Gyno came after CEL mdrol (and i used a superdrol clone once before with no problems) and i made ZERO gains.

    once again **** mdrol.

    better spending that 30 bucks on a hooker

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SupermanStrng View Post
    x2 **** MDROL. i will NEVER use another CEL product EVER. Gyno came after CEL mdrol (and i used a superdrol clone once before with no problems) and i made ZERO gains.

    once again **** mdrol.

    better spending that 30 bucks on a hooker
    Bingo, I see this alot.. SOunds like my m-drol run lol..

  25. mdrol=poison
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bunk/Bad M drol???
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. Bunk M-drol, Start EPI?
    By bigbb123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Log in
Log in