I'm on pretend steroids.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
So my gf asked me what I'm Doing. So, I said I'm on the steroid forums. She said 'you're doing steroids'. I said 'i'm on them right now'. Her reply was 'no, those are pretend steroids'.

The pretend steroids in question here is SD - epi bridge, stacked with x-tren. Haha. So I told her i was posting the convo up... thoughts?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
She said 'you NOT doing steroids'. Sorry, I typed that out wrong, lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
she sounds like the 14 year old kids that walk into a supp store and ask the owner what they can take to get hyoooooge. the owner then replies "take this super-jacked-ripped-muscle-rocket fuel and u'll put on 45lbs of solid muscle, its also all herbal"

when in fact it contains sd, xtren, phera, epi, and halodrol

o well...let her think what she wants

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
LMAO! pretend.... you can stick that word in front of anything n seems to make something halarious

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I thought you guys would like it. I just wanted to share it with u guys. She told me she was jk about it though... But who knows

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD is a steroid- so you ARE on roids

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
If its legal it must not.be.a steroid lmfao.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
She said "You're sleeping with another girl".
You said "Yes, I'm sleeping with her right now".
She replies "No, you're just pretending to sleep with her".
Sounds good to me!

I don't see the problem. Most guys are trying to convince their gf's they are not doing steriods (when taking creatine/protien/etc)...I don't see why you'd need to convince her that you are. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
She said "You're sleeping with another girl".
You said "Yes, I'm sleeping with her right now".
She replies "No, you're just pretending to sleep with her".
Sounds good to me!

I don't see the problem. Most guys are trying to convince their gf's they are not doing steriods (when taking creatine/protien/etc)...I don't see why you'd need to convince her that you are. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
lol until a PCT goes wrong and your penis doesn't work anymore.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
she'll figure out its real when she starts juggling your sack and finds some shrivelled up grapes.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dude its so deceiving.lmso my sack gets little athropybut when I.grab it I feel.nothing inside

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
most people just don't know that steroids can be oral. They think all steroids are injectable. And it's funny, because the oral steroids are way, way stronger lol.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahah I love it. . .this is a great thread. . .hmmm pretend your way to teh gym and when you blow up and deflate like a balloon we all know whats up :biglaugh:

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
most people just don't know that steroids can be oral. They think all steroids are injectable. And it's funny, because the oral steroids are way, way stronger lol.
i was on another site where you couldnt even mention orals without the "real gear" nazis saying orals are "pretend". so its out there. we can think of them as real as we want but guys jabbing themselves with T may not. i just dont even go there.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i was on another site where you couldnt even mention orals without the "real gear" nazis saying orals are "pretend". so its out there. we can think of them as real as we want but guys jabbing themselves with T may not. i just dont even go there.
hahah tell them ya dbol orally is a pretend AAS. . bunch a ya who's. . some of the very ppl they admire dose orals haha!!! :32:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, did anyone see the "olympia stack" in the new MD? holy balls are they juiced to the max! 1600mg of test e a week! :D