H-drol cramps?

JLT

Awards
After week 2 I have been getting horrible cramps in whatever muscle group I'm working. To the point I almost can't make it through the workout. I'm wondering what I can do to prevent this or help it. I'm taking 4g taurine and 1.5-2.0 gallons of water a day. I have tried searching and have found other people having the same problem, but I haven't found a remedy.

gheTTOrussia

gheTTOrussia

Awards
More taurine. People usually take around 10g. Also have read creatine helps can't find the article/post where I read that.

JLT

Awards
More taurine. People usually take around 10g. Also have read creatine helps can't find the article/post where I read that.
I have been taking creatine from the start. I'll double the taurine.. Is there anything else that could cause this or I can do to alleviate this? I just don't want it getting in the way of my workouts.

gheTTOrussia

gheTTOrussia

Awards
Taurine seems to be the only thing i've seen that really helps. I've been reading about it and came across something talking about blood thickining etc. being a cause but there was much debate in that thread.

Maybe someone else has something to in put but afaik taurine seems to be the only thing.

Your not taking any NO or prework outs are you?

JLT

Awards
Nope no preworkouts.. I'm taking is: xtend, multi, taurine, creatine mono, cycle support, fish oil, h-drol. Everything else has been great so far, but these cramps are killing my workouts.

gheTTOrussia

gheTTOrussia

Awards
You could just be prone to cramps with h-drol. Your running almost the same as me but I'm doing p-mag now.

I've heard that one could be better for the other so after this cycle if you plan to run another you could try p-mag and see if you still get bad pumps.

Maybe someone else can let you know who has more experience than I as I would like to know as well!

JLT

Awards
its not a pump problem, just cramps. I could deal with it if it was just pumps

JLT

Awards
Well I doubled up on the taurine today.. Seemed a little better today, but it still happened towards the end of my workout. I'll try and up it a little more tomorrow. tomorrows workout will tell me for sure if it helped or not.

gheTTOrussia

gheTTOrussia

Awards
I was reading somewhere last night that staggering your dose can help, ie 4g morning, 4g workout, 4g night. Maybe try that.

JLT

Awards
I was reading somewhere last night that staggering your dose can help, ie 4g morning, 4g workout, 4g night. Maybe try that.
That's kinda what I did today.. 4g in the morning, 4g pre workout. Do you know if I can take it at the same time as h-drol? Or should I separate it (I have been taking it with).

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I don't see a problem taking taurine with the h-drol. In addition to staggering it throughout the day, you may try adding 5 or so grams to your xtend, assuming that you drink that during your workouts.