SD to EPI bridge, with some X-tren stackage! - AnabolicMinds.com

SD to EPI bridge, with some X-tren stackage!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

SD to EPI bridge, with some X-tren stackage!

Since i have today off of work AND the gym, I figured i would take the time to post up and create a log of the cycle i started sunday. This will probably be my last PH/DS cycle before i take the plunge into the real deal, so time to use up the rest of what i have and GO BIG.

The cycle
    Methyl-S: 20/20/25/25-30/0/0/0/0(ill use the left-overs of my m-drol towards the end when i run outta methyl-s)
    Epi-strong: 0/0/0/0/45/45/45/45
    X-Tren: 0/90/90/120/120/120/120/120

On cycle supps:
    Organ shield
    Orange Triad
    5g Creatine mono post w/o
    Protein powder / waxy maize (WM Post w/o only)
    ALCAR 1.5g a day
    Jack3d Pre W/o
    EAA+BCAA Intra

Post Cycle
    Clomid: 100mg for first three days, then 50/50/25/25
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20
    Cortisol blocker Starting week 2 (Havnt purchased yet... Used Reduce-XT last cycle, open to suggestions on a quality cort blocker)
    P6 Extreme Starting week 3 (Natural test booster, dunno if it works or not, but i have an unopened bottle sitting around, so might as well use it)
    ASGT Pre W/O
    5g creatine mono post w/o

Ill be training my ass off as always, and will be making posts almost daily. So follow along if youre interested!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I know it really hasnt been long enough to make any REAL assessments of whats been goin on so far, but i definitely think this stuffs legit. Pumps have been good, strength has been up somewhat. I was stuck at 207 for a while, and weighed 207 on sunday.... Yesterday i weighed myself as usual at the gym: 212.5.

Also, could be in my mind or coincidence, but holy lethargy..... Today and yesterday, i wanted to do NOTHING but lay around. Definitely feel like a lazy bum... I didnt feel like this on my last cycle using m-drol!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i'll follow along.. 3 orals for 8 weeks is hmm a little crazy, but what the hell dude. ****ing kill it.. your gonna be one strong mofo..
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    i'll follow along.. 3 orals for 8 weeks is hmm a little crazy, but what the hell dude. ****ing kill it.. your gonna be one strong mofo..
    Thanks man! n i hear ya, believe me.... But ill only be on one methyl at a time, and im using support supps, so 'hopefully' everything goes smoothly. Shutdowns gonna be a bitch, but ****it. Shutdown is shutdown, thats why God made pct, Right?
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

tru dat homie.. yeah shutdown is gonna blow balls, waait. what balls? but yeah soon as ya get that clomid rolling you'll be fine.. have you ran xtren before?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

hcg..... for something like that i recommend hcg. sd/epi is no joke, i just got done with it and next time im running hcg.. lol
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  7. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    I second that.. 8 weeks is long oral cycle... will follow along.. let it rip
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

SC is right Xp.. Also, SD/Epi bridge will be enough for a great cycle trust me. The tren is really unnecessary stress on the body and unnecessary to make this a great cycle for you. I'll follow too.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

WOW bro!!! I have all three of those compounds also but I'm running the mdrol/havoc cycle first then my summer cycle will be mdrol/xtren and both cycles will be with hcg. But damn!!! your running all three. If your logging it im subbed for the huge gains in mass and strength. Good luck tho!!!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Wish I had some hcg to run, but I don't... I think ill be fine without though. My last cycle (m-drol - p-plex bridge) was just over 7 weeks, and I was fine. Recovery definitely sucked, but I didn't use clomid either. The p-plex was ran for 5 weeks n a couple days... I got crazy gyno symptoms from it, it was scary, never touchin that stuff again. Hopefully with the epi thrown in there at the end I won't have to worry about all that.

Would it help speed up recovery to use clomid during cycle like a week or two before pct?
  11. Advanced Member

I've seen crazier cycles. Have fun with it.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This should be interesting to watch.
  13. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    This should be interesting to watch.
    Too bad we can't watch the ambulance take him away.

Yeah, I'm joking guys.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Too bad we can't watch the ambulance take him away.

Yeah, I'm joking guys.
    Wow..
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    Wow..
    lol so what's your stats,diet,and goal for this cycle?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

im finishing my last 2 weeks with Superdrone/tren bridge. 20mg 3 weeks, with 4 weeks tren at 150mg

tren shut me down almost instantly ( id say after one week into it.) but hey may have happened regardless after SD. but i felt great up until then. it was no joke trens a libido killer
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

lol.. bro ur gonna run into some issues...whats your cycle history...this is excessive and unnecessary u should definitely definitely get blood work after this.. i can pretty much guarantee your cholesterol will be in the ****ter... u will have no libido or ability to get up for a few months.. pct is gonna be a biatch man.. your test will seriously be in the single digits... have u taken blood pressure lately.. be careful running jacked with the roids.. it will definitely boost blood pressure

also id throw in some extras into pct
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Seriously Xp... Listen bro... SD/Epi is effective as you can get. I guarantee you adding tren will give you minimal benefits over SD/Epi.

I would rather you run SD/Epi for 8 weeks instead of adding tren into the cycle. It's given many people problems. It's known for having harsh sides.... not characteristics of a compound you want to add as a bridge at all.

Epi is good stuff for this trust me.

This is the last time I will weigh in on this issue with you because in the end it's your body. I wouldn't tell you not to use tren again if I sincerely didn't care but I'm telling you again. Just use wiser judgement. Cycles are immensely enjoyable when done right. They give you euphoric feelings growing...however, they are horrific if done wrong. That's all I have to say about this.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

I actually have a Stack called THE SHOT that has

TREN 30mgs
    EPI 10mgs
    SD 6mgs
    BIOPERINE 5mgs

LOL you know the bottle says take 3 caps for 6-8 wks, and you know if sum noob got ahold of this you would see him on the news in the hospital.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hope he has taken tren before bc it is seriously the biggest hit or kill DS out there IMO. People either love it or curse its name and its unborn child.

This is coming from a guy who loves it too so u can only imagine what people who had a bad experience with it would say.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

I hope he has taken tren before bc it is seriously the biggest hit or kill DS out there IMO. People either love it or curse its name and its unborn child.

This is coming from a guy who loves it too so u can only imagine what people who had a bad experience with it would say.
    yeah and have you ran it higher than 90?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    yeah and have you ran it higher than 90?
    No last time I ran it 60 and 90. This time I started at 90ish. Doing the Tren LV so could be absorbing more. Depending on how things r going might bump it up.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

No last time I ran it 60 and 90. This time I started at 90ish. Doing the Tren LV so could be absorbing more. Depending on how things r going might bump it up.
    yeah i would be hard pressed to bump it much past 2 of thoses PP tren tabs
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

im doing m drol bridged into epistane... ill follow along
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    yeah i would be hard pressed to bump it much past 2 of thoses PP tren tabs
    That is what I like about the LV. I was thinking about taking Finavol for my cycle but my options would have been 50, 100, or 150...
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

xp i hope you dont have a girlfriend.. Cuz youre junk ain't gonna work for a couple months afterwards. dont start clomid before pct... (really?) frontload and take nolva with it. dude

hcg is cheap AND easy to get and if you "wish" you could get some, then you would and be patient enough to start when you get it................... just my two cents
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

subbed
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

I'll sub to yours if you sub to mine lol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...herncharm.html

^no shame in my game
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Bout to eat some breakfast, some SD, and go hitup back n bi's. I'll respond to everyones posts when I get back!
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Had a pretty good workout today..... Hit up back&Bis, with some nice abs at the end. bicep pump was very nice, strength was there. Weighed in at 212 again today, but i only had one meal before i hit the gym.

Pre-workout meal:
    4 eggs, with one slice of cheese
    One cup of oats
    25g protein
    Small rice crispy treat (Had too... looked too delish sitting there)
    took a shower and shaved to let the food settle, then hitup my Supps n went off to the gym

Pre-workout supps:
    10mg SD
    2 1/2 scoops jack3d
    1g ALCAR

Intra-workout:
    5 scoops BCAA+EAA

Post workout:
    50g protein
    75g WMS
    5g Creatine mono

back
    Dumbell rows 3 sets
    95x15
    110x10
    95x11
    Hammer Strength Rows (Palm down) 3 sets
    two 45's per side x 7
    One 45 and a 25 per side x 11
    one 45 and a 25 per side x 10
    seated pulley row (straight bar palm up) 3 sets
    160 x 11
    160 x 12
    140 x 15
    Hammer strength pulldowns (palm in) 3 sets
    45, 25, and a 10 on each side x 10
    Same as above x 10
    45 and 25 per side x 12
    Wide grip cable pulldown 3 sets
    140 x 11
    140 x 10
    120 x 12
    lat pullovers, with straightbar on cable machine 3 sets
    130 x 10 all three

Bi's
    Seated DB curls 3 sets (alternating hands)
    40 x 18 (9 per arm)
    40 x 16
    35 x 22
    standing cable curl
    150 x 9
    150 x 8
    140 x 10
    standing DB hammers
    40 x 20 (10 per hand)
    40 x 20
    35 x 22
    Preacher cable machine
    70 x 11
    70 x 10
    70 x 9

Did a pretty killer ab workout for a finisher.... All in all, it was a great feeling workout, straight killed it. I've got some pics im going to post, but i gotta get some food n get going to work before im late!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Dude that is a resiculous cycle do yourself a favor ons split it into 2 4 week cycles.

Trust me you don't want to run the tren that long and that many methyls is going to rock your liver hardcore you will feel so ****ty halfway through
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I havnt posted up in here for a while... Seemed most everybody was more worried about the sides I'd encounter rather than the actual cycle itself. Anyways, here's an update for those interested!!

So far, so good. Methyl-s is as legit as it get.! Starting weight was 207, weighed in today at 219! Pumps have been incredible, and strength increases by the workout. Vascularity has increased a little (I'm not very vascular at all), and I'd say bodyfat is staying about the same. As for sides, lethargy is a bitch. This stuff's had me very lazy lately, but it's okay.. I can deal with it. Back pumps have been minor, I got worse back pumps off my first cycle (The One), however calf pumps during speed walking/jogging have been intense. My calfs are one of my lacking muscles, so that could be part of the problem too. Libido has been about the same, if not better. The methyl-s has not decreased anything in that department at all... Hopefully I'll be equally as lucky when the x-tren kicks in, heard it can be a libido killer ):.

Anyways, my dosing regiment has been as follows:
    methyl-S: 10mg upon rising, and another 10mg sometime later in the day.
    I take my organ shield with my first dose of the day, and I take every dose with 1g of ALCAR and a serving of nitrix (I found some nitrix in the ole' supplement stash, so I figured I'd take it...). Instead of the ASGT pre w/o, I decided to take white flood pre w/o for the days I need an extra kick. I think the ASGT will be better suited for PCT. Also, I'm still taking the 75g waxy maize + 50g isolate + 5g creatine mono post workout.

I DID change my cycle a little bit. Instead of running the x-tren at 0/90/90/120/120/120/120/120, I decided it would be better to run it 0/0/120/120/120/120/120/120. So, Yesterday I added in the x-tren. 2 caps (60mg) with my first dose of SD, and another 2 caps with my second dose. Obviously it's too early to make any real comments on the x-tren, but today I had another awesome workout. I also bumped the SD to 25mg/ed today (forgot to bump up 5mg yesterday), dosing it 15mg upon waking and the other 10 later in the day. Next week (the final week) I will probably bump to 30mg/Ed.... Just hoping the left-over m-drol caps I have that I'll be using to finish up the SD run will be as legit as the methyl-s.

All in all, it's been good so far. Into week 3, and feeling good except for the lethargy/calf pumps. I'm thinking about taking another serving of organ shield with my second dosage of the day as well. I'm kinda thinking the stuff is a little underdosed, so two servings a day should do a lot better.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

ur into week three? Fuk it STEAM AHEAD AS PLANNED! Ur body will be streessed- but you will recover IF you have pct in check

I would have suggested hcg but its kinda pointless at week three- u will be fine just a long recovery

SUBBDIZZLE MY NIZZLE
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

XP thanks for updating bro, i was wondering how it's going.

Those are some high doses you're running, but as long as you can handle them, ****in' kill it my man!

and congrats on the gains sofar dude. keep us updated!
  35. Advanced Member

You're running a killer stack. I'm glad things are working out as well as they are!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

It's too early to congratulate you........ because PCT will tell us how this cycle really was for you and how shut down really was. But I'm happy to hear you're ok and was wondering what happened. And glad to hear ON cycle is going good.

Overkill on the supports my friend trust me!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post

Overkill on the supports my friend trust me!
    x 2 !!!!

your stack is gonna eat you for breakfast and chew you out in 8 weeks lol... but the ride should be fun as hell... LOL
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    x 2 !!!!

your stack is gonna eat you for breakfast and chew you out in 8 weeks lol... but the ride should be fun as hell... LOL
    are you guys telling me to up my support supps?? Lol sorry that was unclear.

Anyways.. This stack isn't eatin me for breakfast. It's making me eat weight for breakfast

And like I said... Shutdown is going to happen. People run test + other compounds for 15+ weeks without hcg.... Are those people less shut down then I'll be at the end of their cycle? Not likely... I'm just gonna run pct solid and hope I snap out of it quick
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

My pct will be nolva/clomid based. I'm confident the clomid will bounce be back quick, although I've never used it.. I was thinking about using d-aspartic acid during pct also, as I've heard promising things about it. What do you guys think, and what would an appropriate dosage be?

Also, what would you guys suggest as a cort blocker? I'll be using one of those starting in week 2 of pct.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    My pct will be nolva/clomid based. I'm confident the clomid will bounce be back quick, although I've never used it.. I was thinking about using d-aspartic acid during pct also, as I've heard promising things about it. What do you guys think, and what would an appropriate dosage be?

Also, what would you guys suggest as a cort blocker? I'll be using one of those starting in week 2 of pct.
    I would go with Lean Xtreme for your cort blocker
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pct for M-drol/Tren Bridge
    By drummerzrus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 06:02 PM
  2. PCT for SD/Tren-LV Bridge
    By MNripped in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 05:05 PM
  3. Epi/Tren bridge cycle