Training during PCT

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I know this is a very broad question. As there is many variables that have to be taken
into account. Like the lenght/type of cycle etc. But I was wondering in general
what has worked best for you guys in terms o keeping gains. Do you keep
your routine the same just lower the volume/intensity. Or change it completely?
I'd love to hear everyones expirience and thoughts on this. Thanks!

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sry about how the post looks, on my phone at work again.

dannyeff

Awards
thats a really good question, iv never really done a cycle so i couldnt help u there but corious what other peoples opinion is. what works for them
mite not work for u but gl

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i kept my w/o the same seeing that my strength was still going up, i'm sure there are different opinions tho.

Cassavus

I don't really change my workout. I continue to go just as heavy in PCT as I was during the cycle. About the only thing I'll change is the amount of sets I do. Say I do 4 or 5 sets for a particular exercise, I'll cut it down a set. Even then, I don't do that for every exercise. I just feel it out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I know this is a very broad question. As there is many variables that have to be taken
into account. Like the lenght/type of cycle etc. But I was wondering in general
what has worked best for you guys in terms o keeping gains. Do you keep
your routine the same just lower the volume/intensity. Or change it completely?

I'd love to hear everyones expirience and thoughts on this. Thanks!
Keeping gains comes down to nutrition and training volume and intensity post-cycle. Depending on the length of your cycle, keep your training the same or similar, especially re volume and intensity to what it was on-cycle. You don't want to drop your intensity, but you want to watch your nutrition.

~Team APPNUT

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i drop down from 6 days a week on cycle to 4 days and from 1 hour to a 1.5 hour a workout to 45 min to a hour. i keep my weight and reps the some