Training during PCT

1. Training during PCT

So I know this is a very broad question. As there is many variables that have to be taken
    into account. Like the lenght/type of cycle etc. But I was wondering in general
    what has worked best for you guys in terms o keeping gains. Do you keep
    your routine the same just lower the volume/intensity. Or change it completely?
    I'd love to hear everyones expirience and thoughts on this. Thanks!

2. Sry about how the post looks, on my phone at work again.

3. thats a really good question, iv never really done a cycle so i couldnt help u there but corious what other peoples opinion is. what works for them
    mite not work for u but gl
    •   

4. i kept my w/o the same seeing that my strength was still going up, i'm sure there are different opinions tho.
  5. Cassavus

I don't really change my workout. I continue to go just as heavy in PCT as I was during the cycle. About the only thing I'll change is the amount of sets I do. Say I do 4 or 5 sets for a particular exercise, I'll cut it down a set. Even then, I don't do that for every exercise. I just feel it out.

6. Quote Originally Posted by perico13 View Post
    So I know this is a very broad question. As there is many variables that have to be taken
    into account. Like the lenght/type of cycle etc. But I was wondering in general
    what has worked best for you guys in terms o keeping gains. Do you keep
    your routine the same just lower the volume/intensity. Or change it completely?

I'd love to hear everyones expirience and thoughts on this. Thanks!
    Keeping gains comes down to nutrition and training volume and intensity post-cycle. Depending on the length of your cycle, keep your training the same or similar, especially re volume and intensity to what it was on-cycle. You don't want to drop your intensity, but you want to watch your nutrition.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

7. i drop down from 6 days a week on cycle to 4 days and from 1 hour to a 1.5 hour a workout to 45 min to a hour. i keep my weight and reps the some

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wanting to try HVT training muscles more than once a week training
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 12:44 PM
  2. Supplement schedule of training vs no training days
    By parttimer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 02:43 PM
  3. Training Volume vs Training Frequency!! Read and think!
    By Landmonster in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 08:12 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
  5. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 01:27 AM