GoBigOrGoHome... Mdrol Log

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
whats up AM -- Today I started my first ever Mdrol cycle. Experience in the past is Andro and 19nor adro 10 years ago, and Hdrol 1 year ago. I am going to do a run like this.

Mdrol 10/20/20/20
Cycle Assist
Multi
Fish Oil
Probiotics
Vit D
CoQ10
Greens
Protein

My PCT will be

Nolva ..not sure yet
PCT Assist
Get Diesel Pro Cycle
Creatine

I was going to start a few days ago, but do to my work schedule being long during RAGBRAI (yes i live in Iowa) I decided to wait till today.

I am going to workout 6 times a week.

Took my mdrol about 20 minutes ago, i am about to head to the gym... will post later...

Currently 215lbs 20%bf....

diet is in check will post later, right now its to the gym

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Enjoy. What are you not sure about with the Nolva? Not sure if your going to use it or not sure of the dosage? M-drol will shut you down.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I am definitely going to take it........ just haven't found the right dosage yet, i have been reading too many different things..... was hoping for some feedback and also I am still debating on if Im going to go up to 30mg week 4 or stay at 20mg... or i might only do 3 weeks... I am just going to listen to my body since this is the first mdrol run for me.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1: Was a great day, I hit chest at the gym. Didn't really feel anything at all. The only thing that I got was chills during my workout. Was really hungry all night, and also woke up a few times throughout the night and had a lot of trouble falling back asleep. Other than that everything is normal.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2: (Friday)

Worked all day, then went to test drive a car... nothing out of the ordinary was an OFF day workout wise. Had a good dinner and slept like a ROCK... woke up saturday ready to take on the world.

DAY 3: (saturday)

Hit the gym hard, did back... after my set of deadlifts I got an unusual quirky smile on my face, like I was super tired.... yet i was just smiling. Felt good but pooped out easy the rest of the day... I think lethargy is already getting to me. Muscles felt hard but overall nothing to talk about.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Would also like some help with my diet if anybody would be interested.... here is what i have for now....

Morning: Greens Drink/Protein Shake Bannana and an Apple
OR 4-6 eggs cheese and bacon wheat toast.

Snack: String Cheese, 2-3 packs of tuna... mixed veggies (raw ex. carrots broccoli cauliflower)

Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 string cheese, either turkey, chicken, or tuna
snack : Protein Drink and Apple and Bannana

Workout

Post workout protein shake

Dinner either Steak/Chicken/Fish and veggies

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Cycle assist is great IMO but also I would add a couple of things to it. If you're experiencing lethargy, I saw great results with megadosing Vitamin b6. Since you're taking a probiotic, the b6 should help to metabolize what you eat as well. Are you eating frequently or less times during the day?

As far as PCT goes I would maybe start at 40mg the first few days and then drop it afte the first week to 20mg or so, 10mg the last week, etc. Im no expert but I took someone's advice after a 6 week run and am using Clomid and Nolva. I feel amazing and just one week into PCT am seeing some seriously large loads (sorry TMI)

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Cycle assist is great IMO but also I would add a couple of things to it. If you're experiencing lethargy, I saw great results with megadosing Vitamin b6. Since you're taking a probiotic, the b6 should help to metabolize what you eat as well. Are you eating frequently or less times during the day?

As far as PCT goes I would maybe start at 40mg the first few days and then drop it afte the first week to 20mg or so, 10mg the last week, etc. Im no expert but I took someone's advice after a 6 week run and am using Clomid and Nolva. I feel amazing and just one week into PCT am seeing some seriously large loads (sorry TMI)
Thanks man I appreciate the input. I read some of your log, great job dude. I may get some more help for my liver, i was thinking about that anyway. What would you suggest? Also I will try the b6 and see what I can do cuz i am feeling super tired already and im onlhy a few days in... Keep it up during PCT! There is no such thing as TMI lol!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Add in b6, more hawthorne berry and taurine. Should keep you covered on energy, bp and back pumps. Fish oil is a good place to start, it's good for your heart, circulation, etc. The greens should be good just to have anti oxidants in there. I take a sh1t load of vitamin c in the morning lol. coq10 is good for the heart, i would take it with some red yeast rice to protect your lipid values. As for liver, you CAN add more milk thistle but i personally like NAC or SAMe. Same e is expensive, but then again so is coenzyme10.

The first couple of days on cycle it's really all a mind game. You know you're on the superdrol, you may start even gaining some glycogen and getting pumps during the end of the first week. Second time you hit each body part, you should see an increase in strength. If you're working out 6 days.. What is your split? Be careful to not overtrain, even though recovery is made really easy for me on superdrol.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Consider throwing something like Dermacrine in there to help with lethargy. Also whats your carb count, that could have something to do with it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Consider throwing something like Dermacrine in there to help with lethargy. Also whats your carb count, that could have something to do with it.
LOL damn you aldross I completely forgot about carbs LOL

I tried cutting down carbs almost completely towards the end of my superdrol cycle and noticed a LITTLE bit of lethargy, and so I went back up and stayed at around 100 grams per day

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
LOL damn you aldross I completely forgot about carbs LOL

I tried cutting down carbs almost completely towards the end of my superdrol cycle and noticed a LITTLE bit of lethargy, and so I went back up and stayed at around 100 grams per day
Heh when I did my 1st run with it and everyone said it was a carb monster I didn't think anything of it and didn't raise them enough and felt like crap so when I see posts like that its the 1st thing that pops in my head.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Heh when I did my 1st run with it and everyone said it was a carb monster I didn't think anything of it and didn't raise them enough and felt like crap so when I see posts like that its the 1st thing that pops in my head.
It wasnt a carb monster for me, i felt no difference between 300grams and 100. but that was just me. most people dont do a 6 week bridge for their first run either ;)

I think it had to do with loading your muscle full of glycogen. but for me that happened the first couple weeks, not so much the last two.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
My carb count is considerably low... The majority of my carbs come from Fruits and Vegetables, I do not eat much bread, oats, or pastas... I don't do well with those types, they tend to bloat me. Although Lethargy has seemed to go away today I have been trying to eat something small every 30-60 minutes and that has seemed to help so far.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 (sunday)

Not much change today, i did shoulders and traps.. really good workout, not feeling any strength increase yet, or much of a different pump, still waiting. I do like the mental approach though, although i know it is placebo it still is fun being ON. Have been sleeping like a rock lately!!! Still excited for when it actually kicks in!!!!

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
If you're working out 6 days.. What is your split? Be careful to not overtrain, even though recovery is made really easy for me on superdrol.
This past week was messed up for me on my days, i was so busy at the beginning of the week i didn't have time to workout the first 3 days so typically this is what it looks like.

Day 1 - chest

Day 2 - back

Day 3 - Shoulders/traps

Day 4 - Legs

Day 5 - Arms

Day 6 - Rest

Day 7 - Back to Day 1 (Rotate working out something twice a week)

Sometimes I combine arms and legs or sometimes (if really busy) I just skip arm day and rest 2 days a week.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
This past week was messed up for me on my days, i was so busy at the beginning of the week i didn't have time to workout the first 3 days so typically this is what it looks like.

Day 1 - chest

Day 2 - back

Day 3 - Shoulders/traps

Day 4 - Legs

Day 5 - Arms

Day 6 - Rest

Day 7 - Back to Day 1 (Rotate working out something twice a week)

Sometimes I combine arms and legs or sometimes (if really busy) I just skip arm day and rest 2 days a week.
Split seems good as long as youve got enough time for every muscle to have full recovery. I personally did a 3 day split chest/tris/shoulders, back/bis/traps and legs. But if the routine works for you then by all means kill it. And don't worry, when you're ON for real, youll MAKE time to kill it at the gym

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
My carb count is considerably low... The majority of my carbs come from Fruits and Vegetables, I do not eat much bread, oats, or pastas... I don't do well with those types, they tend to bloat me. Although Lethargy has seemed to go away today I have been trying to eat something small every 30-60 minutes and that has seemed to help so far.
I'd have to say that this is part of the issue. Your complex carbs are not gonna be high enough when you get most of them from fruit and veggies. Veggies are great but you really gotta throw some whole grains in there.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to say that this is part of the issue. Your complex carbs are not gonna be high enough when you get most of them from fruit and veggies. Veggies are great but you really gotta throw some whole grains in there.
Yeah, I was a little bit worried about that... am thinking about throwing in some oatmeal for breakfast, and maybe some brown rice for dinners.... what about whole wheat pasta i've never had it, but some spaghetti sounds real Fn good right now.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was a little bit worried about that... am thinking about throwing in some oatmeal for breakfast, and maybe some brown rice for dinners.... what about whole wheat pasta i've never had it, but some spaghetti sounds real Fn good right now.
Dude check this.

1 lb lean ground turkey, can of diced tomatoes, onions, spinach, olive oil, fresh garlic, oregano, basil , black pepper and a touch of salt.. let it stew for about an hour til all the ingredients blend together

boil some whole wheat pasta

DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Dude check this.

1 lb lean ground turkey, can of diced tomatoes, onions, spinach, olive oil, fresh garlic, oregano, basil , black pepper and a touch of salt.. let it stew for about an hour til all the ingredients blend together

boil some whole wheat pasta

DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
YES SIR.............. After legs I am going to dominate some of that spaghetti, just picked up my Organic Whole Wheat S****etti, and I have all the rest at home!!!!

BTW my blood pressure was 128/67 today... that bottom number is really low for me.... what gives?

Also Southern I was reading more of your log today and I was also thinking about bridging epi... something like this..

Mdrol 10/20/20/20
Epi 0/0/ 0/ 20/30/30

In your opinion do you think I should just stick with my mdrol run, possibling bump up to 30mg week 3 or 4... or should i go ahead with the bridge??? I haven't run either of these solo, so I think I might just stick with the mdrol... BUT, wanted your opinion....

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
OMFG.... The DROL has kicked in today I felt it in the gym, this is no lie... I was KILLIN legs... absolutely no lethargy today at all, a HIGH feeling that I am just on top of the world... I looked at myself in the mirror after working out my LEGS, and I can see a 6 pack shinning through, my chest is tight, my arms and shoulders are bulging... and i didn't even work out my upper body... DAMN this feels goooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!

Also I am up to 218lbs, which is 3 lbs in 5 days, and my waist feelings slim.... Time to start that Spaghetti

sms6090

Awards
i'm doing a similar cycle... m drol bridged into epi

if you wanna cut on some bf, that is a quality cycle

im starting my cycle in a week, and am damn excited, im gonna keep checking in with you to see whats going on

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Add in b6, more hawthorne berry and taurine. Should keep you covered on energy, bp and back pumps. Fish oil is a good place to start, it's good for your heart, circulation, etc. The greens should be good just to have anti oxidants in there. I take a sh1t load of vitamin c in the morning lol. coq10 is good for the heart, i would take it with some red yeast rice to protect your lipid values. As for liver, you CAN add more milk thistle but i personally like NAC or SAMe. Same e is expensive, but then again so is coenzyme10.

The first couple of days on cycle it's really all a mind game. You know you're on the superdrol, you may start even gaining some glycogen and getting pumps during the end of the first week. Second time you hit each body part, you should see an increase in strength. If you're working out 6 days.. What is your split? Be careful to not overtrain, even though recovery is made really easy for me on superdrol.

Great advice.

I'll run Turinabol LV + TREN LV very sson.....for lethargy, i'm with NOW Foods DOPA Mucuna 400mg 90 capsuleand NOW Foods True Focus 90 capsule.

Let's see if theese productas are good.

=]

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
This is day 7 and I am already up to 222 which is 7lbs in 7 days, and the day is not over yet.... All lethargy is gone, I have been drinking 5 hour energys, which i don't like, but it helps me get through my day so i'll sacrifice. I have upped to 20 mg started that yesterday, I think I am going to focus on a CUT for the rest of the time. I am going to cut my calories slowly down to 2,000 by next week which is about 1,000 below maintance for me.. I want to try it for awhile and see how i do.....

Still debating the EPI bridge, will see how i feel when the time comes.... BP has stayed low, no headaches, no back pumps at all, so I am really seeing no sides other than lethargy which I have figured out how to beat......... Am feeling great, I have decided though that I would rather lose fat than gain muscle at this point, so I am really going to see how this cut goes..... Any input fellas????????????????

EDIT: I am going to CLEAN BULK, just like I had planned, I am going to use this next 3 weeks to get as big as I possibly can.... The more muscle I have the easier it will be to cut fat off. So the way I see it is I am going to gain as much muscle as I can now.. and cut later

TeddyNorcross

Awards
This is day 7 and I am already up to 222 which is 7lbs in 7 days, and the day is not over yet.... All lethargy is gone, I have been drinking 5 hour energys, which i don't like, but it helps me get through my day so i'll sacrifice. I have upped to 20 mg started that yesterday, I think I am going to focus on a CUT for the rest of the time. I am going to cut my calories slowly down to 2,000 by next week which is about 1,000 below maintance for me.. I want to try it for awhile and see how i do.....

Still debating the EPI bridge, will see how i feel when the time comes.... BP has stayed low, no headaches, no back pumps at all, so I am really seeing no sides other than lethargy which I have figured out how to beat......... Am feeling great, I have decided though that I would rather lose fat than gain muscle at this point, so I am really going to see how this cut goes..... Any input fellas????????????????

EDIT: I am going to CLEAN BULK, just like I had planned, I am going to use this next 3 weeks to get as big as I possibly can.... The more muscle I have the easier it will be to cut fat off. So the way I see it is I am going to gain as much muscle as I can now.. and cut later
Good Call.... I switched back and forth on a cycle and it ended up just hurting me. Also, when you get done with the m-drol keep the calories up for a while and don't go right into a cut. I would Def. Bridge into something.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Good Call.... I switched back and forth on a cycle and it ended up just hurting me. Also, when you get done with the m-drol keep the calories up for a while and don't go right into a cut. I would Def. Bridge into something.
Yeah, I am really thinking about bridging into Epistane, I have 3 bottles so i have it if i want. I was wondering about going right to a cut too... How long do you think I should wait before I start to lower my cals and cut hard.. I don't want to lose , mabye I will go into a Hdrol cycle in 6 months or so and do a cut then..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
if you're gonna bridge it don't go up to 30mg. keep it at 20 and add a moderate dosage of epi. that cycle will shut you down HARD.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
if you're gonna bridge it don't go up to 30mg. keep it at 20 and add a moderate dosage of epi. that cycle will shut you down HARD.

Yeah, I'll keep it at 20....

MDROL 10/20/20/20
Epistane0/ 0/ 0/ 20/30/30/30

This is what its going to look like..

reptone

Awards
  • Established
With SD carbs are the key. No carbs, no grow. As far as your sleep pattern, try to take it earlier(not past 6pm or 4 hours before bed).

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
With SD carbs are the key. No carbs, no grow. As far as your sleep pattern, try to take it earlier(not past 6pm or 4 hours before bed).

What carbs do you recommend? I have been taking my 2nd dose anywhere from around 6-9pm and sleeping absolutely fine..

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
If you're having an issue getting your carbs you could always get a bag of waxy maize. It's like 30 bucks for 5lbs. When I'm on cycle I add a scoop to all my shakes.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7 (Wednesday)

I took the day off because my muscles were sore and very very tight, I feel pumped all day long now.. AWESOME!!!

DAY 8 (Thursday)

It has been one week already and I am really feeling the mdrol working. Muscles feel lean and hard all day and when I was in the gym after about 2 sets I felt as if my muscles were going to jump out of my skin..... what a great feeling..... I had so much energy in the gym, didn't feel like I wanted to leave... but i finally did, hahah...... I had long grain white rice with walnuts, pineapple, and sweet n sour shrimp for pre workout, hit the weights and now am going fire up the grill with some pork chops and veggies... for a snack later I have some tuna on 9 grain whole wheat bread.... YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

Water intake was low today and had a headache but that is taken care of now, also trying to get my carbs in... I do feel much better when I eat my complex carbs... Im running right around 200g a day with about 250g of protein around 100g of fat...

Weight........... 223

TeddyNorcross

Awards
What carbs do you recommend? I have been taking my 2nd dose anywhere from around 6-9pm and sleeping absolutely fine..
I would do whole wheat Pasta or anything that is high fiber. I'd stay away from any bleached **** (white pasta, white rice). FiberOne (not the flakes, the stuff that looks like rat $hit) is my fave though because it is slow to digest, all good carbs and keep all the protein and fat moving through our body.

As far as when you should cut, keep eating and lifting all the way through PCT at the minimum. The longer you hang onto that mucsle, the easier it is to keep and the more you will keep on a cut. You can always run the fat off.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

Today is day 13, I can honestly say that I feel like a beast and have for the last few days, going non stop at work though and I am finding time to work out. hitting the gym hard here in a few hours....... Anybody feel like around week 2 they don't feel it much anymore??? I mean I almost feel like the initial feeling has gone away, i don't want to up my dose to 30 quite yet, but i am thinking about it.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
My best gains came in the second and third weeks. You may start feeling lethargic, but when you hit the gym, you should see strength increases each time.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

This week has been insane -- I am talking about PRS on almost every lift, and very very minimal DOMS... I don't even rest in between sets anymore because there is absolutely no need... the key is to take it about 1-2 hours before lifting, i have found that definitely works the best. Pumps are insane -- yesterday had a little bit of a back pump, but that went away today, which is good cuz i did squats..... legs almost feel too strong for my knees while doing squats so i did take it easy today, definitely coulda gone harder, but wanted to keep my knees :)

Im going to start my Epistane half way through this week, so it will be a 6.5 week cycle altogether.... I NEED, to keep my gains!!!!!

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
As for as PCT goes, now that I am adding my epistane should i add anything to PCT?

I am doing NOLVA 40/40/20/20
PCT Assist .... not sure on dosing
Diesel Test Pro Cycle..... no sure on dosing

Any help???

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Maybe add Cissus now and through PCT. Go for it as far as 30 M Drol. Your 2-3 week gains are the best so make the most of them. Keep eating. M Drol is a carb monster. Add fruit early in the day and maybe some oats/seeds/trail mix type snack to eat throughout the day. Waxy Maize is ok although IMO it`s just corn starch that`s overpriced about 500%.
Get some whole grain bread. Slice a mango or apple, add some peanut butter, raisins and fresh cracked black pepper or 3 pepper blend. Great tasing sandwich full of protein and good carbs. And the pepper MAKES the sandwich. Trust me.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
WOW..... weighed in at 230lbs this morning

+15 in 15 days..... Feeling HUGE, Size is finally starting to increase...I have hard, full muscles, and absolutely NO DOMS.. I think I could workout 7 days a week, and I might try that this week depending on my soreness, I completely destroyed legs and arms yesterday and today I feel no soreness, a little tight, but a nice hard pump that won't go away... this is amazing... I really really really need to focus on keeping these gains....

jdmferio13

Awards
nice

good job man keep it up.do you think the nolvadex is enough or would clomid help out even more.I have some mdrol,pct asist,cycle asist, fish oil, multi.what else should i get.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
good job man keep it up.do you think the nolvadex is enough or would clomid help out even more.I have some mdrol,pct asist,cycle asist, fish oil, multi.what else should i get.
thanks brody, Clomid would definitely help too, but i think im gonna go with just the nolva. You need to get a serm dude for sure. either clomid or nolva works well from what I have read..... when are you starting your cycle?

jdmferio13

Awards
thanks brody, Clomid would definitely help too, but i think im gonna go with just the nolva. You need to get a serm dude for sure. either clomid or nolva works well from what I have read..... when are you starting your cycle?
Soon prolly in couple of weeks.plan on gettin cel cycle asist and pct asist for it.do you think the asist will have enough in it or do I need more.Can you pm me where you got the nolva from.Im not sure how much to get for a cycle.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Soon prolly in couple of weeks.plan on gettin cel cycle asist and pct asist for it.do you think the asist will have enough in it or do I need more.Can you pm me where you got the nolva from.Im not sure how much to get for a cycle.
Make sure you pre-load your cycle assist 1-2 weeks before you start cycle, you may need some tourine for back pumps, I haven't gotten much but I drink a lot of water.... Also for PCT WHEN you get a SERM, pct assist is good, but you may want to add something else in there, like another test booster, or maybe a cortisol blocker... not sure about an AI, not sure its needed on Mdrol, but you may want to double check... good luck bro

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

Today is day 18 and I am sitting at 231, up 16lbs so far, I took sunday off and went boating, got a nice workout though water skiing! Also got a nice sunburn. Today is my LONG day at work because of a wellness class we are teaching afterwords so I will not be getting a workout in. I started Epistane today... going to do 20 mg ED for the next 2 weeks, then bump it up to 40 after im done with the mdrol

The next 2 weeks I am going to bulk the **** out of myself, and then last 2 weeks will be sort of a recomp going to a carb cycling for that... Any suggestions about what I should do diet wise for my pct... also what about cardio during PCT??? I have been doing 1-2 xs a week HIIT for about 15 minutes.

jdmferio13

Awards
what other test booster are you running.I went ahead and got both nolv and clomid.might get something better for backpumps.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
what other test booster are you running.I went ahead and got both nolv and clomid.might get something better for backpumps.
Diesel Test Pro Cycle... i have always wanted to try that stuff so i figured what better time than PCT.

Today was an insane lift, i always feel tired, right before my workout like im gonna have a crappy workout.... but once I get about 2-6 warm up sets in I just go absolutely nuts and have a great workout with super pumps..

jdmferio13

Awards
one more thing the cortisol blocker is that necessary and what kind r you using.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
final day of week 3 still at 20 mg Mdrol, Day 5 of 20 mg epistane.... feeling on top of the world, great workouts, huge pumps all day long... I have been getting paranoid about liver failure, im sure its just all in my head but it is annoying... just like my last cycle I was all paranoid i had gyno when I really didn't.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... anyway, all lifts are up, and weight is about the same 230. Muscles are leaner, fuller, and harder, and also seeing some abs show through when I flex now.....

BTW - my balls have disappeared..... i dunno where they are... lol