do liver support supps make any difference

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Is there any legit studies showing that liver suppor supps will help keep liver values within normal ranges on a methylated oral cycle? I know Milk thistle has been used in medicine to help damaged livers.
It seems reps seem to be using fear to sell their products with a "Better safe than sorry" attitude.

Also, please don't post "studies" done by supplement companies.I cn guarantee PP's liver-juice study is not legit.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
naw, liver aids r just myths, kinda like m1t being toxic, or winnie being the top bulker, its all myths lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
you do not need any research. run m1t at 40mg for 4 weeks then run it again at 40mg with NAC, MILK THISTLE, ALA. then u tell me which gives ur skin a "healthy" golden tan lmao.

seriously use liver aids there is a huge diff, i ran SD PHERA bridge to see if they make a diff...... well lets say w/o aids once i added phera my liver went to failure. massive pain, pale stool, no appetite, no pump, crazy bloat. did i mention PAIN>?!!!!1

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Is there any legit studies showing that liver suppor supps will help keep liver values within normal ranges on a methylated oral cycle? I know Milk thistle has been used in medicine to help damaged livers.
It seems reps seem to be using fear to sell their products with a "Better safe than sorry" attitude.

Also, please don't post "studies" done by supplement companies.I cn guarantee PP's liver-juice study is not legit.
SO you are saying you have tried PP Liver Juice and got lab test done? And when you got those test your liver values was... I am not a rep for them but dud you better come with sonthing better then trash talking a product with out having a somthing to back it up! THat is like bring pen to an SAT test son!

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
you do not need any research. run m1t at 40mg for 4 weeks then run it again at 40mg with NAC, MILK THISTLE, ALA. then u tell me which gives ur skin a "healthy" golden tan lmao.

seriously use liver aids there is a huge diff, i ran SD PHERA bridge to see if they make a diff...... well lets say w/o aids once i added phera my liver went to failure. massive pain, pale stool, no appetite, no pump, crazy bloat. did i mention PAIN>?!!!!1
What do you mean by pain? Your liver has no pain receptors.....
Also, I have ran m1t at 30mg for 3 weeks, followed by 40mg for 6 weeks using milk thistle. My liver values were in the high 60's.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
without MILKT. m1t would have killed ur liver.
yes liver itself wont cause pain but it being damaged can contribute to masssive stomach pain in general.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
on side note, i have never tried liver juice or ever will, i dont think there is anything rong with it, it seems like a good product. I just have my own ****tail of liver aids i use

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
coktails**

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
without MILKT. m1t would have killed ur liver.
yes liver itself wont cause pain but it being damaged can contribute to masssive stomach pain in general.
Have you ever run m1t yourself?
I have run it 4 times now, with the previous 2 cycles having absolutely no support supps, between 30-40mg for 5-6 weeks.
My liver values are fine, I get bloodwork after every cycle, my father is a doctor.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
then ur lucky, me no i have a buddy who ran it and literally got like liver failure week 3. is eyes and skin were effed up and many other sides. i have run SD and anadrol for 8 weeks together. which im sure together is more toxic than m1t. but like u, i have an amazing super liver. but many ppl dont! have a superliver. just my 2 cents

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i persoanly dose my liver aids right before bed so that they dont interfere with orals

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hell run methyl TREN (the real stuff) ;) ppl say thats the worse. btw ur dad is opk with u doing AAS?

im starting next week, 60mg winstrol orals with 30mg SD for next 6 weeks

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
hell run methyl TREN (the real stuff) ;) ppl say thats the worse. btw ur dad is opk with u doing AAS?

im starting next week, 60mg winstrol orals with 30mg SD for next 6 weeks
Yes, my dad is fine with it, he still runs them himself in his 60's.
Liver toxicity is horribly overrated, many medications which doctors prescribe are methylated, teenage girls are passing around 17aa methyls like candy(birth-control), staying on them permanently.

I very much doubt that m1t ****ed up your friend's liver after 3 weeks, yes it will make you feel crap, personally my eyes are usually bloodshot on cycle, that does not necessarily mean that your liver is failing....

How were your gains on sd/hdrol?
Did you feel the halo contributed at all?
I have always contemplated this, but then just keep deciding that it is a waste of money and will simply up the dose of the superdrol lol, still have yet to try halo!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

How can you guarantee it?

that was rhetorical btw.

this is one of the most ignorant posts i've seen in a while.

several people have posted unsponsored, controlled logs of liver juice proving it substantially lowers AST/ALT values

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
How can you guarantee it?

that was rhetorical btw.

this is one of the most ignorant posts i've seen in a while.

several people have posted unsponsored, controlled logs of liver juice proving it substantially lowers AST/ALT values
Please explain to me how that was an ignorant post. It is simply a glorified milk thistle supplement.
I was talking about the original advertising, btw

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Please explain to me how that was an ignorant post. It is simply a glorified milk thistle supplement.
I was talking about the original advertising, btw

put it this way : liver juice ( 1g/d) actually lowered liver values. regular milk thistle did not ( 2g/d). this is because regular milk thistle doesn't absorb very well - liver juice does, due to its formula.

its like comparing ubiquinol coq10 to regular coq10. ubiquinol is about 6-8x better. also, even given equivalent dosages, they won't have the same results.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
put it this way : liver juice ( 1g/d) actually lowered liver values. regular milk thistle did not ( 2g/d). this is because regular milk thistle doesn't absorb very well - liver juice does, due to its formula.

its like comparing ubiquinol coq10 to regular coq10. ubiquinol is about 6-8x better. also, even given equivalent dosages, they won't have the same results.
But my point is that is was Primordial Performance itself who took out this study, which obviously cannot be trusted. I am not dissing the company in any way, but they can say whatever they want as the statements made by almost every supplement company are not evaluated by the food and drug administration.

USP labs claimed that prime was more anabolic than Dbol.
Gaspari stated that Novedex-xt raised testosterone much better than Tamoxifen.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i can not even understand your point of attacking pp.pp and ai are to of the best companies i have ever delt with and to go after them with no proof is bs i hope someone torches you a$$

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
i can not even understand your point of attacking pp.pp and ai are to of the best companies i have ever delt with and to go after them with no proof is bs i hope someone torches you a$$
lolwat

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What he is saying is he hopes someone flames you, as in verbally assaults you via a message board. Kinda absurd, since internet disputes go absolutely nowhere...

But at the same time, you should be careful of making blunt statements that denounce a product around here. It's all good to have an opinion, but if you say you can guarantee something, you'd best come correct with some real proof to back what you say up.

I for one think that some ancillary support supplements for running oral steroids are... optional. I won't say that they are bad, because they certainly are not going to hurt you, but some aren't necessary to cycle successfully. Milk thistle is not one of these optional supplements though. Milk thistle is pretty necessary for running oral steroids IMO.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yes, my dad is fine with it, he still runs them himself in his 60's.
Liver toxicity is horribly overrated, many medications which doctors prescribe are methylated, teenage girls are passing around 17aa methyls like candy(birth-control), staying on them permanently.

I very much doubt that m1t ****ed up your friend's liver after 3 weeks, yes it will make you feel crap, personally my eyes are usually bloodshot on cycle, that does not necessarily mean that your liver is failing....

How were your gains on sd/hdrol?
Did you feel the halo contributed at all?
I have always contemplated this, but then just keep deciding that it is a waste of money and will simply up the dose of the superdrol lol, still have yet to try halo!
bro it was not hdrol..... it was ANADROL! well lets put it this way 32lbs in 1 month. and ocne i dropped the orals and was only on tren and T i dropped like 3-4lbs

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
read my log. ull see the crazy gains

btw i like this dudes train of thought and he IS NOT dissing any company just stating his belives which is perfectly fine! so calm down ppl. IMO i never used liver juice but just by comparing the amount given to the cost i am a big THUMBS UP, WAY UP for PP :).

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It's different to say:

"I don't think Liver Juice is a good supplement, or necessary for steroid cycles."

Or even

"I don't believe studies done by companies with interest in the final product."

THAN

"I guarantee that PP's Liver Juice doesn't work."

Two are opinions, one is slander.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well a guarantee should have some concrete evidence behind it, I will wait for it to be posted.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Do condoms prevent babies if used correctly? Yes.

The same goes for liver support.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Do condoms prevent babies if used correctly? Yes.

The same goes for liver support.
liver support will prevent babies if used correctly? :D

just kidding

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I have done one oral.cycle without liver aids its was a meas!

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
bro it was not hdrol..... it was ANADROL! well lets put it this way 32lbs in 1 month. and ocne i dropped the orals and was only on tren and T i dropped like 3-4lbs
Holy crap dude, that is insane!
Thinking about it, they should work synergistically, seeing as how Superdrol is a non-aromatisable androstane, while anadrol is a progestin which will aromatize....

Damn though, that is definitely something to think about lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah it was the greatest oral stacker! Plus atleaat to me the water bloat was very little, sd being a mild diuretic

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I did not mean to start such a sh*tstorm around here.

I no longer use any liver protectants anymore,nor will I ever again, and I can only use legal/oral ph/ds now(for legal reasons).

I have always gotten bloodwork after every cycle I have ever done.
My last cycle was xtren 240mg for 9 weeks, and m1t 30mg 6 weeks.
My ALT and AST were between 100-120(which is absolutely nothing to worry about).
I used no liver support supps at all.

These values only slightly higher than the bloodwork after cycles which I used liver protectants with, which had always been AX perfect cycle and himalaya liv.52(for my first 3 oral cycles-havoc/superdrol,high dose sd, high dose phera), and this is most likely simply because this was a more hepatoxic cycle.

Now, this Liver-Juice may say that it supports the liver up to 80% but do you know why it says that? First to get you to buy the product, and second because all it has EVER been proven to do is regulate enzyme levels and over LONG periods of time has shown effective in doing so. Now, do you know what that means? Absolutely nothing at all! That means that over a very long time, milk thistle will give you stable enzyme levels and thats about it. Enzymes are your livers way of letting the body know that its damaged so for instance if you have a damaged liver, the enzymes are released into your bloodstream for a doctor to tell its damaged. Now if you have healthy enzymes and are taking milk thistle for a long period of time, all its going to do is hide the fact that something is really wrong. Milk thistle has never been proven as an effective liver aid.

As for repairing damaged livers, milk thistle HAS been proven to NOT be beneficial in the treatment of Hepatitus.I can post the studies if anyone cares.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Yah it was the greatest oral stacker! Plus atleaat to me the water bloat was very little, sd being a mild diuretic
Sounds like fun! If only I could get my hands on some real gear again, with some test that would be TASTY,

I'm gonna read your log

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Sure! Lol pm if u got any questions

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

I no longer use any liver protectants anymore,nor will I ever again, and I can only use legal/oral ph/ds now(for legal reasons).

My ALT and AST were between 100-120(which is absolutely nothing to worry about).

These values only slightly higher than the bloodwork after cycles which I used liver protectants with, which had always been AX perfect cycle and himalaya liv.52(for my first 3 oral cycles-havoc/superdrol,high dose sd, high dose phera), and this is most likely simply because this was a more hepatoxic cycle.

Now, this Liver-Juice may say that it supports the liver up to 80% but do you know why it says that? First to get you to buy the product, and second because all it has EVER been proven to do is regulate enzyme levels and over LONG periods of time has shown effective in doing so. Now, do you know what that means? Absolutely nothing at all! That means that over a very long time, milk thistle will give you stable enzyme levels and thats about it. Enzymes are your livers way of letting the body know that its damaged so for instance if you have a damaged liver, the enzymes are released into your bloodstream for a doctor to tell its damaged. Now if you have healthy enzymes and are taking milk thistle for a long period of time, all its going to do is hide the fact that something is really wrong. Milk thistle has never been proven as an effective liver aid.

As for repairing damaged livers, milk thistle HAS been proven to NOT be beneficial in the treatment of Hepatitus.I can post the studies if anyone cares.
UDCA is what your body uses to cleanse your liver.

milk thistle makes your body create more UDCA.

seems pretty straightforward

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Sure! Lol pm if u got any questions
haha cheers bud

just one-did you get any bloodwork before/after?
I am curious about your liver enzymes post-cycle.
I have never run anadrol, and actually know very little about it other that it is an extremely potent compound.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its a fun oral 2nd favorite to me. Strenght and size r awsome. Blood work comes 3days before pct that way we know how bad im messedup and where to fix what

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I use mt choline nac and ala

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

You should be about 250 pounds after a cycle like that

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I have buddy who ran one bottle of sd only taking 500mg of milk thistle a day. After the cycle he thought his liver was inbad shape and went to the dr. He was about 2.5 wks away from total liver failure and maybe death. Don't f around with meth ph"s if your not taking proper support

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Imp ur friend made two mistakes. If he was that close to liver failure he would have severe symptoms he was ignoring, his milk thistle dose was too low

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Imo*

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think his mistake was cycling a whole bottle of SD, it's that simple.

I can understand cycling to your body's breaking point if you are a ****ing actual bodybuilder making money off of it. If you are 250 pounds lean and trying to add 10 more pounds of muscle that you need to win a show next year.

That describes no one on this forum. I mean **** i've been to real AAS forums where there's people deserve to cycle heavy and I feel like a scrawny piece of **** next to them, they make me ashamed for having cycled ><. This is a fun game, but unless you're at the top of it, there's no reason to cycle as if you're at the top of it. And if you do, you had better make some gains that bring you to the top of it.

I'm pissed at having run so many stupid PH cycles... I'm not trying to cycle them heavier now, just smarter... Bridging, using injectable Test to keep gains, embedding multiple oral cycles into longer test cycles, this is the evolution of what I've learned.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap dude, that is insane!
Thinking about it, they should work synergistically, seeing as how Superdrol is a non-aromatisable androstane, while anadrol is a progestin which will aromatize....

Damn though, that is definitely something to think about lol
Anadrol is not a progestin, anadrol is a DHT derivative. Anadrol also does not aromatize, hence its estrogen related side effects are of a "mysterious" nature, and the most popular theory is that it stimulates the estrogen receptor directly.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah anadrol ia pretty mysterious

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by pain? Your liver has no pain receptors.....
Also, I have ran m1t at 30mg for 3 weeks, followed by 40mg for 6 weeks using milk thistle. My liver values were in the high 60's.
Ummm, OK,

Well, run it again without any liver protection and allow us to view your results? This may remove any doubt from your mind, or it may make all of the believers look like fools, either one.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the op who is not bashing pp just saying that the studies can't be trusted if they are paid for by the manufactorer. Studies can be adjusted to essential meet anything the the financer wants. The only studies that are worth anything are third party. Even Alan aragon talks about that in his blog.

On the liver issue you only get one so I say spend the money and be safe.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I didn't read everything you posted above but I am referencing another post and taking the first few lines from this one. You said that when you used support supplements, your values were 50-60 but when you did not use supports, your values were over 120? So, they were DOUBLED when you did not use supports?
Now, you say that this is no significant? I have no idea how you can possibly say that? Also, how old are you? do you not realize that older users may require more protection than 18-32 yr old users?

Your basing is way off here. I have NO IDEA if PP's product works better than basic thistle but I do know that protection is beneficial. You have made that clear between two of your post.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I think his mistake was cycling a whole bottle of SD, it's that simple.

I can understand cycling to your body's breaking point if you are a ****ing actual bodybuilder making money off of it. If you are 250 pounds lean and trying to add 10 more pounds of muscle that you need to win a show next year.

That describes no one on this forum. I mean **** i've been to real AAS forums where there's people deserve to cycle heavy and I feel like a scrawny piece of **** next to them, they make me ashamed for having cycled ><. This is a fun game, but unless you're at the top of it, there's no reason to cycle as if you're at the top of it. And if you do, you had better make some gains that bring you to the top of it.

I'm pissed at having run so many stupid PH cycles... I'm not trying to cycle them heavier now, just smarter... Bridging, using injectable Test to keep gains, embedding multiple oral cycles into longer test cycles, this is the evolution of what I've learned.
Yeah, I have been on a forum or two where some elite bodybuilders go for info and the information that is thrown around there is much more "raw" so to speak than what is here or on many "health/fitness" sites. That doesn't make those sites better but the reality is, if we are not looking to compete at the top of our sport, why are we using steroids? The only reason is purely recreational, that's it. And, if it is purely recreation then there is NO NEED to cram ourselves full of dangerous drugs to impossible extents. Pushing the envelope is one thing; just look first, there might be a cliff on the other side.