M4OHN Presale Tonight

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I just got off the phone with the tab guy, they are done and will be shipped to me on Friday. The presale starts tonight as soon as my webguy gets it up, $30 per bottle, 4mgs per tab, 90 tabs per bottle. When the presale is over the price will go up to the regular price, I havent decided on the special or not yet, Ill post in next week.

These orders should ship by June 6th, that will give me a couple days to slap some cheap labels on them.

There is a limited supply and this may be the last Ph I do, depending on what happens with the ban next week, these will not last at this price.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sledge, are people, like myself, who live in California able to get in on this? If not, I understand.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he cannot ship it to cali. Your best bet would be have it get shipped to a friend out of state, and have your friend ship it to you.....

dont miss out, this will be the only PH i've used in over 2 years, heard too many great things to pass this up.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Kick ass

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Sledge, I see on the site that the m4ohn powder is again listed, but when I add it to the cart it states that it is unavailable for purchase. Will you be selling any of the powder in bulk form, or will this only be available in tablet form?

DougMan

Awards
Is the powder in stock also? I see you didnt mention it here so I figured it was an error.

EDIT: looks as if someone beat me to the question

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If i remember, he is still waiting on his kilo to come in

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tabs are up now on the site! Just ordered 3 bottles!!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
no powder for atleast 3 weeks. I am waiting on another kg, but the ban is up for vote June 1st, so there may only be 2 weeks left. This could be it.

As for everyone in Cali, NV and Montana sorry but I cant do it, its jail time if I did.

devildog

Awards
no powder for atleast 3 weeks. I am waiting on another kg, but the ban is up for vote June 1st, so there may only be 2 weeks left. This could be it.

As for everyone in Cali, NV and Montana sorry but I cant do it, its jail time if I did.
If it's up for a vote on June 1st, couldn't that be the end right there?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
If it's up for a vote on June 1st, couldn't that be the end right there?
No... It has to be passed by both houses, if there are differences between the House and Senate version, they have to iron out them, the president has to sign it... So not that day, but the end is near...

/karp

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that would work out nicely. If I took 3 tabs/day, it would last me 30 days....thats once cycle for 30 bones....looks good to me bro...thumbs up.. :cool:

However, I'd still like the powder.... ;)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, it'd be great to be able to pick up some of the powder. I was a little bit out of the loop as to how potent of a compound this is turning out to be when the powder was available, silly me. Will there be any volume purchase discounts available on this one, like a buy 3 get one free offer? Even if not, that's still a killer deal and I'll be sure to stock up.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, I just used PayPal instead.

With Credit Card, the 3rd party site uses the Shipping address as the card holder no matter what you specify the "ship invoice to" as. So basically I couldnt use a seperate addy to ship and also recieve bill using credit card. It just kept sending over the shipping addy only to the 3rd pary credit card processing site.

Last edited:

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Sweet just go 4 bottles of tabs, got some freshly baked tren, mmm stackalicious :p

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Are they all gone already ? Maybe it's just too early....but I can't find the M4OHN.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
no they are still there, although after how many were sold last night it wont be long. check under tablets section.

anyone that has a problem with their shipping addy from the billing, just write your correct shipping addy in the comment section and Ill take care of it.

there will be some type of bulk discount after the presale is over. I am trying for the powder but dont count on it.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying the Senate vote is June 1st and that the House has already voted on one version of the bill?

I noticed that DHEA is excluded from the bill (at least one that I saw). Don't want to ruffle any feathers with retired voters I guess.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sledge, thanks for all your help and hooking me up with Billy...Placed my order this morning. Better get it while you can guys ;)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Just placed my order woot woot. Awesome prices, and I was extremely pleased with the fast shipping on my last order.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
My understanding at this point is, worst case scenario, 2-3 weeks tops. So I am going to assume that is all the time I have left until I hear otherwise. But I will say I will be selling everything I can till the very last minute. I am trying like crazy to get more M4OHN and M4OHT. I doubt I will get anymore M4OHT and I dont think customs will release my ProMent till after they know what will happen next week.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there Sledge. My guess is we'll have a little more time than is being predicted but you are wise to plan for the worst.

I think we all understand your predicament and we sincerely appreciate the immense effort you put into new products while continuing to keep all of us anal retentive whiners here at AM happy as clams.

I for one, will not ask you to stick your neck out for us but I will happily buy what you have to offer.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
What will you sell once the ban is in effect?

I just hope we can all stock up before you stop selling....
Im wishing i would have ordered more for the pre-sale now. But I guess its still better to try it first. :D

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Since when does the legislature do anything fast and efficiently anyway?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
When they are taking your rights or your money they float-like-a-butterfly.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I searched around and can't find any info on what Proment is anywhere. Anybody got a quick moment to fill me in as to what this substance is?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
7-apha-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) (implant)
MENT is being looked at for a male contraceptive.
http://www.asiaandro.com/1008-682X/2/3.htm
3.1.1.5 MENT

7α-Methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) is a potent synthetic androgen which is not 5α-reduced but is aromatised to 7α-methyl-oestradiol. In the castrated rat, MENT is four times more potent than T in maintaining ventral prostate and seminal vesicle weights but ten to twelve times more potent in maintaining muscle mass and in suppressing gonadotrophins. The favourable therapeutic index of MENT, presumably conferred by the lack of DHT stimulation of accessory sex glands, has also been confirmed in castrated monkeys[25]. However MENT was also shown to be 10 times more potent than T in decreasing HDL- and total cholesterol. As a result of its increased potency and tissue selectivity, MENT has the potential advantage of being used at relatively low doses (one-tenth that of T) to suppress gonadotrophin secretion and maintain adult sexual functions and muscle mass without stimulating the prostate[26]. The lower doses (and smaller mass of steroid) may also permit sufficient drug to be delivered by subdermal implants, skin patches or gels. This selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) is currently being further investigated as a potential agent for androgen replacement and male contraception. Single intramuscular injection of 2-8 mg of micronized MENT to healthy men showed suppression of gonadotrophins without side effects[27]. Subcutaneous implants containing 115 mg of MENT acetate (2 implants per subject) have recently been shown to maintain sexual behaviour and mood in hypogonadal men over a 6 week period[28].
so I think ProMent would be a diol version of the above.

raylewis

Awards
he cannot ship it to cali. Your best bet would be have it get shipped to a friend out of state, and have your friend ship it to you.....

dont miss out, this will be the only PH i've used in over 2 years, heard too many great things to pass this up.
Whats the reason on no Cali shippment? I missed where it was mentioned? Thanks...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
7a-methyl-19nordiol= ProMent

I hope it does take longer but just in case I am prepared.

I have plenty of new ideas for post ban. A better "test booster" that will hopefully replace 6-oxo and nolva, but there is still some work that needs to be done with that. Rogue thanks again for all the help, searching around.

I will be releasing a new version of 7-oxo that will actually work orally. Should be great for bulking or cutting. This way you can use it on a bulking cycle and keep fat gain to a min. or a cutting cycle and keep cortisol low. As well as PCT.

I am trying to work out the kinks in an anabolic post workout drink and I have 2 other compounds that I think with correct marketing will survive the ban and be a huge hit.

As I said before I dont plan on going anywhere.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
This may be a dumb question, but are you implying that 6-oxo also minimizes cortisol?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I know he wrote 7-oxo, but the way it's written I thought he was implying 6-oxo is also anti-cortisol, but maybe to a lesser extent.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
as far as i know 6-oxo has no effect of cortisol. 7-oxo does but orally the old forms of it suck, so I will be fixing that problem so it will actually work really well.

I am working on a test booster that would replace 6-oxo and nolva.

These are 2 different products, the 7-oxo should be ready by the end of June I hope and hopefully the booster a month after that.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Sledge, I'm about to place my order on M4OHN and was thinking of stacking it with some 4AD+ transdermal. What do you think this combo will result in?

Bri

Awards
7a-methyl-19nordiol= ProMent

I hope it does take longer but just in case I am prepared.

I have plenty of new ideas for post ban. A better "test booster" that will hopefully replace 6-oxo and nolva, but there is still some work that needs to be done with that. Rogue thanks again for all the help, searching around.

I will be releasing a new version of 7-oxo that will actually work orally. Should be great for bulking or cutting. This way you can use it on a bulking cycle and keep fat gain to a min. or a cutting cycle and keep cortisol low. As well as PCT.

I am trying to work out the kinks in an anabolic post workout drink and I have 2 other compounds that I think with correct marketing will survive the ban and be a huge hit.

As I said before I dont plan on going anywhere.

Hey Sldge, have you ever thought of selling melanotan II? I think this would be an excellent for Post cycle. It is a melanocyte stimulating hormone peptide, it boosts libido has appetite suppression and fat-loss qualities, plus it prevents skin cancer and gives you a nice tan. I really want to give this stuff a try but don't trust most of the sources that are selling it on the net. Plus they are charging ridiculously high prices. For example Teamlife research is selling it for $175 per 5 mg or $1500 per 100mg! I've seen china suppliers selling it for about $2000 a gram... There is a thread on this in the IGF-1 forum under "New site with new prods finally". Muscle research is checking into carrying it but I'd feel more comfortable buying from you.

-Bri

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
actually i have a sample of it sitting here in my desk. I just havent had any time to do anything with it yet. So I am looking into it as well as hair products. Once teh ban goes through I will have a lot more time for future prducts.

M4OHN should stack really well with 4 ad, if you check out the article I wrote on it, i outlined a few different cycles and stacks and that was one of them. I would make sure I had an anti e just in case there is any type of progesterone related activity, but according to the patent info there shouldnt be any.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
actually i have a sample of it sitting here in my desk. I just havent had any time to do anything with it yet. So I am looking into it as well as hair products. Once teh ban goes through I will have a lot more time for future prducts.
Ya I only know of one cheap place selling hair products.

www.wholesalehairproducts.com

Would be nice to have another place to go... and also a trusted company.
Make an exact clone of Dr. Lee's Xandrox and have some Spiro creame. I know lots of people will be hitting that up.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
that is exactly what i was looking into. this way you guys will know you are getting what you are paying for.

Bri

Awards

SWEET! Bring on the ban :D ! No, just kidding. But to be honest I'd rather have Melanotan II than Prohormones. Prohormones can easily be replaced with steroids, not so with the Melanotan II.... Just to clarify, your talking about Melanotan II not Melanotan I right?

-Bri

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
umm... bri, do you have a financial stake in this or something?

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Sledge, thanks for the reply. Right now, this is what I have stocked up right now:

M1T Tabs
1-Test Trans
4AD+ Trans
about to purchase M4OHN

Anyways, I'm trying to put on as much strength as possible and some slight mass, but not too much. The M1T and 1-Test in the past has really shut my libido down HARD. The 4AD+ Trans will obviously combat this somewhat but I dont really want to deal with it. In the past, it actually caused an issue in my relationship and I really dont want to deal with it again. So to put on as much strength and some lean mass, what would be the best combo? I also dont want to kill my liver too hard either.

Thanks Sledge, you've always been a great great help!
Ian

M4OHN should stack really well with 4 ad, if you check out the article I wrote on it, i outlined a few different cycles and stacks and that was one of them. I would make sure I had an anti e just in case there is any type of progesterone related activity, but according to the patent info there shouldnt be any.

Bri

Awards
umm... bri, do you have a financial stake in this or something?

HA HA I wish :D . Actually I was thinking of buying some stock in it, but no. I just have been "on" for so long my libido is shot. Plus I have never been able to get a good tan, especially on my legs. So I'm really anxious to give this stuff a try. I just want to make sure I get it from a reliable source.
-Bri

tarbaby2000

Awards
Hair products would be a great idea!! Would be great to get it from someone trustworthy.

biomax

Awards
Sledge, just a quick question. When the ban comes in to place in the States will you still be able to help your international clients with the leftover stock of your prohormones or is it going to be closed down for all when the ban hits?

Thumbs up for Designer Supps.
From Da South

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1