M4OHN Presale Tonight

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Bri

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    7a-methyl-19nordiol= ProMent

I hope it does take longer but just in case I am prepared.

I have plenty of new ideas for post ban. A better "test booster" that will hopefully replace 6-oxo and nolva, but there is still some work that needs to be done with that. Rogue thanks again for all the help, searching around.

I will be releasing a new version of 7-oxo that will actually work orally. Should be great for bulking or cutting. This way you can use it on a bulking cycle and keep fat gain to a min. or a cutting cycle and keep cortisol low. As well as PCT.

I am trying to work out the kinks in an anabolic post workout drink and I have 2 other compounds that I think with correct marketing will survive the ban and be a huge hit.

As I said before I dont plan on going anywhere.

Hey Sldge, have you ever thought of selling melanotan II? I think this would be an excellent for Post cycle. It is a melanocyte stimulating hormone peptide, it boosts libido has appetite suppression and fat-loss qualities, plus it prevents skin cancer and gives you a nice tan. I really want to give this stuff a try but don't trust most of the sources that are selling it on the net. Plus they are charging ridiculously high prices. For example Teamlife research is selling it for $175 per 5 mg or $1500 per 100mg! I've seen china suppliers selling it for about $2000 a gram... There is a thread on this in the IGF-1 forum under "New site with new prods finally". Muscle research is checking into carrying it but I'd feel more comfortable buying from you.

-Bri

2. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

actually i have a sample of it sitting here in my desk. I just havent had any time to do anything with it yet. So I am looking into it as well as hair products. Once teh ban goes through I will have a lot more time for future prducts.

M4OHN should stack really well with 4 ad, if you check out the article I wrote on it, i outlined a few different cycles and stacks and that was one of them. I would make sure I had an anti e just in case there is any type of progesterone related activity, but according to the patent info there shouldnt be any.
  3. Registered User

actually i have a sample of it sitting here in my desk. I just havent had any time to do anything with it yet. So I am looking into it as well as hair products. Once teh ban goes through I will have a lot more time for future prducts.
    Ya I only know of one cheap place selling hair products.

www.wholesalehairproducts.com

Would be nice to have another place to go... and also a trusted company.
    Make an exact clone of Dr. Lee's Xandrox and have some Spiro creame. I know lots of people will be hitting that up.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
    •   

4. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

that is exactly what i was looking into. this way you guys will know you are getting what you are paying for.
  5. Bri

[QUOTE=Designer Supps]actually i have a sample of it sitting here in my desk. I just havent had any time to do anything with it yet. So I am looking into it as well as hair products. Once teh ban goes through I will have a lot more time for future prducts.

SWEET! Bring on the ban ! No, just kidding. But to be honest I'd rather have Melanotan II than Prohormones. Prohormones can easily be replaced with steroids, not so with the Melanotan II.... Just to clarify, your talking about Melanotan II not Melanotan I right?

-Bri
  6. Registered User

umm... bri, do you have a financial stake in this or something?
  7. Board Supporter

Sledge, thanks for the reply. Right now, this is what I have stocked up right now:

M1T Tabs
    1-Test Trans
    4AD+ Trans
    about to purchase M4OHN

Anyways, I'm trying to put on as much strength as possible and some slight mass, but not too much. The M1T and 1-Test in the past has really shut my libido down HARD. The 4AD+ Trans will obviously combat this somewhat but I dont really want to deal with it. In the past, it actually caused an issue in my relationship and I really dont want to deal with it again. So to put on as much strength and some lean mass, what would be the best combo? I also dont want to kill my liver too hard either.

Thanks Sledge, you've always been a great great help!
    Ian

M4OHN should stack really well with 4 ad, if you check out the article I wrote on it, i outlined a few different cycles and stacks and that was one of them. I would make sure I had an anti e just in case there is any type of progesterone related activity, but according to the patent info there shouldnt be any.
  8. Bri

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    umm... bri, do you have a financial stake in this or something?

HA HA I wish . Actually I was thinking of buying some stock in it, but no. I just have been "on" for so long my libido is shot. Plus I have never been able to get a good tan, especially on my legs. So I'm really anxious to give this stuff a try. I just want to make sure I get it from a reliable source.
    -Bri
  9. Registered User

Hair products would be a great idea!! Would be great to get it from someone trustworthy.
  10. Registered User

Thumbs up

Sledge, just a quick question. When the ban comes in to place in the States will you still be able to help your international clients with the leftover stock of your prohormones or is it going to be closed down for all when the ban hits?

Thumbs up for Designer Supps.
    From Da South
  11. Registered User

Bump!

Any word on shipping times Sledge? (yes, yes, i'll be the mandatory whiney impatient guy on this thread, so be it)
  12. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

Tabs will be here by thursday at the latest, I am hoping tomorrow.

I could actually still sell all of these to other countries but I would have to store them there as well. I have actually looked into it just because I really like these new compounds and think it is worth keeping them around. But as of today, I dont know yet.
  13. Board Supporter

bump on my last question, any answers from sledge or anyone else?
  14. Bri

Bump on the Melanotan question.

[QUOTE=Bri]

SWEET! Bring on the ban ! No, just kidding. But to be honest I'd rather have Melanotan II than Prohormones. Prohormones can easily be replaced with steroids, not so with the Melanotan II.... Just to clarify, your talking about Melanotan II not Melanotan I right?

-Bri
  15. Registered User

I actually asked the same question on a UK board Sldge whether or not you(not you directly but co's selling ph/ps) could sell on your leftover stock to a company in the UK or somewhere else, or could you even keep trading somewhere?

Would be interesting to look into especially with all the new ps's coming out just now,

Is there anyone in another country that you trust enough to keep/sell your stock though?
  16. Registered User

Horay, something to replace prohormones, to an extent anyway. You make it sledgr I'd we'll buy it.

Your a good guy and I trust you
  17. Registered User

Thumbs up

Sledge: It would be great if you can pull things through(moving the ph's elsewhere), in order to keep them availible. It's going to be a sad day if all these great products is no more.Most probably some of the underground juice suppliers will start selling them but I doubt it if it's going to be of the same quality and and reasonble price(and I'm not even mentioning all the innovating stuff you came up with e.g. Sledgs test etc) .So we are holding thumbs for you Bro!!!!!!!!!!From Da South
  18. Board Supporter

I'm doing my pre-loading phase of 4AD+ transdermal. It takes about 1.5-2 weeks to take effect. Once that phase is over, I plan on running DS M4OHN at 16mg ED for almost 4 weeks (it'll be about 3.5 since i bottle is only 90 tabs). Should I taper up to 16mg after week 1, or should I start out with it from day one? I'm also running the original ripped fuel to try and loose some body fat and keep the bloat down from the 4AD. Will PCT 6oxo be ok?
  19. Registered User

IanHummel, I asked almost the same question and people seem to think 6oxo is fine, but most recommend nolva anyway if you have it.
  20. Registered User

Sledge, how much M4OHN do you have(roughly)? What I mean is with the ban approaching I know you are not stocking up as much as before. I need to order some M4OHN but I won't have the cash for another 2 weeks. Do you think you'll still have tabs, presuming the ban doesn't come before that?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting my 2nd cycle tonight!
    By NE1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 11:21 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:45 AM
  3. K1 tonight?
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 09:08 PM