Test enanthate is making me a bad man.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Test enanthate is making me a bad man.


    Constant bonours.

    i want to shag any women that i see infront of her boyfriend.

    I want to shag any women. apart from family or young or to old people.

    But anything doable i would so do.


    Sex is on my mind so much. its all im thinking about is sex and destorying women. 900mg day day 10.


    Man you guys feel the same as me. i wanna **** girls and fight guys feels awsome brahs. But **** i think some bad legal things. x


  2. it happens. whenever i use alot of test i get that feeling. i want to **** girls i shouldnt even be looking at. i'm like, yeah i'd hit it why not.

  3. i want to **** a girl with a bf. then he licks my sack as im ****ing here. id never ever want that man. wtf is this tuff doing x
    •   
       


  4. Ran some T400 at 800mg wk and the wind would blow and I was rock hard.... Gf is glad I am off for a couple months.... She actually told me me "my pu$$y and a$$ needs a break" and this grl is a freak!

  5. ever any bad bad thoughts of any kind ?

  6. Prime example of why there is a bad stigma attached to steroids. Testosterone will not give you bad thoughts, no, they were there before. So I say you are predisposed of such in the first place .

  7. Liftingstuds post was hysterical!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Prime example of why there is a bad stigma attached to steroids. Testosterone will not give you bad thoughts, no, they were there before. So I say you are predisposed of such in the first place .
    Has the news had reports such as:

    STEROIDS CAUSING RAGING C0CKS!
    STEROID USER GETS HARD WALKING THROUGH THE WIND!

    If not, then how is this related? Increase in Test will lead to increase in sexual desire/etc. The only thing they would be predisposed of would be sexual desire, now it is increased 10 fold.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by synergy7 View Post
    i want to **** a girl with a bf. then he licks my sack as im ****ing here. id never ever want that man. wtf is this tuff doing x



    Buddy I hate to break it to ya, but the test isn't doing that...
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Has the news had reports such as:

    STEROIDS CAUSING RAGING C0CKS!
    STEROID USER GETS HARD WALKING THROUGH THE WIND!

    If not, then how is this related? Increase in Test will lead to increase in sexual desire/etc. The only thing they would be predisposed of would be sexual desire, now it is increased 10 fold.
    Dude, it is the, "bad thoughts," comment. Please review the entire thread.

  11. As far as I know anabolics amplify your personality.. If youre an ahole, it turns you into THE a hole, if you're a freak... Well then you're gonna wanna share that with anyone LOL

    Should you question why you had these thoughts? Maybe. lol
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  12. Bump for HereToStudy...

  13. By the way, I am on Testosterone for life, and I know first hand how it affects (me). My libido is crazy; however, I do not have "bad thoughts" like the OP is describing. As I stated in my earlier post, the, "bad thoughts," are not caused by an increase in Testosterone, but rather they are amplified, meaning they were there to begin with. Cause and Increase are two separate issues.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by synergy7 View Post
    i want to **** a girl with a bf. then he licks my sack as im ****ing here. id never ever want that man. wtf is this tuff doing x
    i get thoughts like this when i'm joj. i think it's more of a dominant thing then gay also quiet watching cuckold porn

  15. Ya I've always had messed up thoughts, even since I was a kid.
    I'm used to it.

    It just enhances whatever you really are.
    For example, I hate people. When I get on, I hate people more.

    Just how it is...

    In regards of wanting to have sex with almost every girl I see, sure, but I know I won't so I just ignore it.

  16. so many people go into taking steroids thinking, this sh!t is gonna make me rage! make me angry, its gonna make me crazy!, etc... and i think what happens is already think about it so much that we end up acting that way regardless of the actual effects.

    day 10 of test e... that aint makin you want to have a dude lick your balls bro. im with matthew76 on this one.

  17. matthew, your right. I was taking his "bad thoughts" as libido increase.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    so many people go into taking steroids thinking, this sh!t is gonna make me rage! make me angry, its gonna make me crazy!, etc... and i think what happens is already think about it so much that we end up acting that way regardless of the actual effects.

    day 10 of test e... that aint makin you want to have a dude lick your balls bro. im with matthew76 on this one.
    Agreed. I mean, in no way do I think of another dude licking my balls at any point in life, and I do Blast/Cruise with Testosterone year round.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    matthew, your right. I was taking his "bad thoughts" as libido increase.
    I understand... as Bob Marley would say, "No worries mahn."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by synergy7 View Post
    i want to **** a girl with a bf. then he licks my sack as im ****ing here. id never ever want that man. wtf is this tuff doing x
    Homoerotic fantasies are not a commonly associated side effect of anabolic steroids.

  21. Wait a min your on 900mg a day?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Raladoc View Post
    Wait a min your on 900mg a day?
    I think he double typed day for day 10.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Homoerotic fantasies are not a commonly associated side effect of anabolic steroids.
    I know, right? Weirdo!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Homoerotic fantasies are not a commonly associated side effect of anabolic steroids.
    He must have that Gay Test 300

  25. hey what where you saying about cuckold porn. I'm not gay i just like dominating a man whilst i **** his gf. thats all. x

  26. Quote Originally Posted by synergy7 View Post
    hey what where you saying about cuckold porn. I'm not gay i just like dominating a man whilst i **** his gf. thats all. x
    if by dominate you mean have him suck your balls.... then... ok...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by synergy7 View Post
    hey what where you saying about cuckold porn. I'm not gay i just like dominating a man whilst i **** his gf. thats all. x
    Okay, that makes total sense now... you like the d*ck.

  28. The only bad thought that would concern me is if you started thinking about "marrying" some chick! If that's the case; Dude stop taking steroids now!!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    The only bad thought that would concern me is if you started thinking about "marrying" some chick! If that's the case; Dude stop taking steroids now!!!!
    So that stands out more than him wanting some dude to lick his balls?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    So that stands out more than him wanting some dude to lick his balls?
    HAHAHA

  31. Quote Originally Posted by synergy7 View Post
    hey what where you saying about cuckold porn. I'm not gay i just like dominating a man whilst i **** his gf. thats all. x
    I want to make it evident that persecution is not my purpose here, but I have a query: from a technical standpoint, why is man-on-man fellatio a necessary component to "domination"? By its very nature alone, is sleeping with another man's partner not "domination"?

    While your expertise in this area obviously far surpasses this court's, I simply cannot fathom the necessity of male-to-male contact in your scenario; and for that reason, I must classify this as a homoerotic fantasy until such time where the court feels your obligation to present coherent and competent evidence in defense of your position has been fulfilled.

    Court adjourned.

  32. Alright, i lol'd

  33. Actually in regards of hating people and getting more angry, it's just if I dont get to eat. That's the only thing that gets to me. If I dont eat enough I start getting really annoyed by people. Like HumptheCook said, it would probably happen regardless but I'm just much more prone to it when I'm on and I have a shorter temper.

    By no means do I want some dude licking my balls though. Haha...

  34. I always get a kick out of these type of threads that attribute their apparent amplified and exaggerated behaviors to steroid use. I read a study not that long ago that examined this very factor; it was shown to be nothing but a bogus theory (this include "roid rage"). Those that did evince behavior changes while taking AAS had previously documented instances of a similar magnitude. It's easy to overlook or have no prior knowledge (documented or otherwise) of the baseline psychological and cognitive functioning of the given individual to begin with.

    The lack of behavior control (sexual or otherwise) is much more likely to be the result of an underlying immaturity and/or lack of acquired wisdom; not the direct result of steroid use.

    This is indeed one major reason why AAS gets a bad name in the media; because many people don't have a basic fundamental understanding of psychology, physiology, pharmacology, or pharmacokinetics. It's just easier to blame the substance than to actually examine and identify the primary underlying etiology of the evinced manifestation.

    This isn't a shot at you either, OP; just my view on the topic.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  35. Like I said was 800mg a wk and was still my normal laid back easy going self... Just when I walked into the gym and started to lift had extra energy or aggression but never any other time. Besides that some acne, lean muscle growth and a libido that wouldn't stop that's all I noticed.

    Media portrays the extremism of most things. Mist people hear all the bad things that it does. Yet no one cars when a girl is a raging beeeotch and goes on BC to help level out her hormones. Guys get a bad rap when we try to mess with ours.

  36. Lol @ this thread

  37. Wow this is one weird thread...

  38. Steroids make my banana want to dance:
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

  39. gotta love random test boners.. makes u look around and think to yourself.. who in here can i get to take care of this!?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I always get a kick out of these type of threads that attribute their apparent amplified and exaggerated behaviors to steroid use. I read a study not that long ago that examined this very factor; it was shown to be nothing but a bogus theory (this include "roid rage"). Those that did evince behavior changes while taking AAS had previously documented instances of a similar magnitude. It's easy to overlook or have no prior knowledge (documented or otherwise) of the baseline psychological and cognitive functioning of the given individual to begin with.
    .
    so you are saying compounds like tren etc do not cause aggression?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Enanthate / Tren Enanthate Ratio
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 10:58 AM
  2. Making Methenolone Enanthate (primo) 100mg/ml (w/pics)
    By mad_cereal_love in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 01:13 PM
  3. Test enanthate + trenbolone enanthate?
    By Johnblack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-05-2004, 09:09 PM
  4. Making Test Enanthate
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 01:40 AM
  5. making test enanthate
    By broker_mike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 08:37 PM
Log in
Log in