Test enanthate is making me a bad man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
The title of this thread should be changed to "test Enanthate is making me a naughty boy" :spank: hehe

synergy7

Banned
Awards
So which one of you boys then wants me to Shag your girlfriend then suck me off straight after ?

Oils

Banned
Awards
Constant bonours.

i want to shag any women that i see infront of her boyfriend.

I want to shag any women. apart from family or young or to old people.

But anything doable i would so do.

Sex is on my mind so much. its all im thinking about is sex and destorying women. 900mg day day 10.
Yeah I know that feeling all too well:cool:

it happens. whenever i use alot of test i get that feeling. i want to **** girls i shouldnt even be looking at. i'm like, yeah i'd hit it why not.
I'd rip into older women as well, why not if she's putting out;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you are saying compounds like tren etc do not cause aggression?
I'm saying that people who have had "behavioral problems" or outbursts of aggressive tendencies while taking AAS certainly had these characteristics inherently in place prior to use. In other words, some people widely exaggerate and fabricate the reality of the situation.

"Roid Rage" is a load of bullsh*t. That term came to manifestation as the direct result of all the immature morons with lack of self-control that shouldn't have been using AAS to begin with.

It's always easier to just blame something else than to actually hold an individual accountable for their actions...

on the run

Awards
I'm saying that people who have had "behavioral problems" or outbursts of aggressive tendencies while taking AAS certainly had these characteristics inherently in place prior to use. In other words, some people widely exaggerate and fabricate the reality of the situation.

"Roid Rage" is a load of bullsh*t. That term came to manifestation as the direct result of all the immature morons with lack of self-control that shouldn't have been using AAS to begin with.

It's always easier to just blame something else than to actually hold an individual accountable for their actions...
you didn't just say that people who had problems with aggresions on aas would have had these problems before using as well, you said that people attributing "their apparent amplified and exaggerated behaviors to steroid use" was a "bogus theory". so basically, you are saying that taking substances like test and tren do not effect you mentally at all.

i agree that people who have problems with aggresion on steroids only do so because they are naturally predisposed to it, but i believe that steroids CAN *amplify* this predisposition so that they act a lot *more* aggresive then they normally would on these substances. the amount of personal evidence by people who taken these substances especially thing like tren and cheque drops about how much they increase aggression, do you think all these people are just making it up?

i agree they do not make something out of nothing.. that is, if you are a normally non violent person then doing a cycle of tren isn't gonna suddenly turn you into a psychotic mass murderer, but you said that the idea steroids affect you mentally AT ALL was a 'bogus theory' and i do not agree with that at all..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So which one of you boys then wants me to Shag your girlfriend then suck me off straight after ?
if what you said before wasn't gay... this totally pushed it over the edge...

my girl doesn't like switch hitters sorry LOL

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Test calms me down and makes me feel better i'm actually friendlier on it. I also battle with depression so this may be why. I do have a short fuse and on certain compounds it does make the fuse shorter but the aggression has always been there. I will say i think that TREN may actually put some people that are a little aggressive over the edge more than 99% of AAS out there. cheque drops is the only one that probably beats it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test calms me down and makes me feel better i'm actually friendlier on it. I also battle with depression so this may be why. I do have a short fuse and on certain compounds it does make the fuse shorter but the aggression has always been there. I will say i think that TREN may actually put some people that are a little aggressive over the edge more than 99% of AAS out there. cheque drops is the only one that probably beats it.
im the same way on test, just friendlier and more social.

lets put it this way.....a drunk driver plowed through 3 parked cars in my parkinglot the other day, one car was mine....and i didnt even get mad about it.

...but if i was on tren someone would have died

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah probably lol. if the guy has insurance maybe you can even make some money off of it after your car is fixed. I always walk away with extra cash but my body man does happen to be my father lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you didn't just say that people who had problems with aggresions on aas would have had these problems before using as well, you said that people attributing "their apparent amplified and exaggerated behaviors to steroid use" was a "bogus theory". so basically, you are saying that taking substances like test and tren do not effect you mentally at all.

i agree that people who have problems with aggresion on steroids only do so because they are naturally predisposed to it, but i believe that steroids CAN *amplify* this predisposition so that they act a lot *more* aggresive then they normally would on these substances. the amount of personal evidence by people who taken these substances especially thing like tren and cheque drops about how much they increase aggression, do you think all these people are just making it up?

i agree they do not make something out of nothing.. that is, if you are a normally non violent person then doing a cycle of tren isn't gonna suddenly turn you into a psychotic mass murderer, but you said that the idea steroids affect you mentally AT ALL was a 'bogus theory' and i do not agree with that at all..
You've clearly failed to comprehend the overall point of my initial post...

drumm3r9

Awards
Wow.......I'm on week 6 of some Test e 800 a week and never.....never.....never have thought about a dude licking my nuts....I mean........**** man......that **** is ****ing intense........**** that....damn........****.....****.....gross

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow.......I'm on week 6 of some Test e 800 a week and never.....never.....never have thought about a dude licking my nuts....I mean........**** man......that **** is ****ing intense........**** that....damn........****.....****.....gross

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I just seen this thread and laughed for a good 5 minutes going through it. A good lol, and I see synergy is banned now? Its a grand day all around isnt it?

Damn if cycling turns you queer, I will be natty for life... Uh oh, now the news is gona get ahold of this...

"Steroids turn you gay" Smear campaign anyone?

EDIT: also did anyone else notice we now have research chem sites appearing in our ads???

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
@ Zero: I just made a comment in another thread about the RC Ads. Funny, we cannot source RC's, but damn, there's advertisements all around! LOL! I do not use that sh*tty lab, though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
On a 12am test E cycle in my senior yr of college i was able to keep all four of my girlfriends more than happy. Know the feeling

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
come on guys, get more knowledge, less homophobia. it's already 2010 now.

Gay guys don't have lower testo level than straight guys, and human always have mix and complicate sexual desire.
A straight guy can healthily have some same sex fantasy sometimes, even when there is nothing wrong at all for a bi or homosexual person to be in this fitness community.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ Zero: I just made a comment in another thread about the RC Ads. Funny, we cannot source RC's, but damn, there's advertisements all around! LOL! I do not use that sh*tty lab, though.
I LOL'd at that too.

On a 12am test E cycle in my senior yr of college i was able to keep all four of my girlfriends more than happy. Know the feeling
Yea but did you want their boyfriends pleasuring you? Then you don't know the feeling apparently.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Gay guys don't have lower testo level than straight guys, and human always have mix and complicate sexual desire.
A straight guy can healthily have some same sex fantasy sometimes, even when there is nothing wrong at all for a bi or homosexual person to be in this fitness community.
You did not read the thread, or have a comprehension problem. No one is making any judgments toward the alternative lifestyle; rather the comment in nature of such mannerisms that he acclimated with Testosterone and his feelings in general.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You did not read the thread, or have a comprehension problem. No one is making any judgments toward the alternative lifestyle; rather the comment in nature of such mannerisms that he acclimated with Testosterone and his feelings in general.
Ya dude was just weird. Id rather not have a dude salivating on my sack :32:. That doesnt make me homophobic. Just dont blame test on your homoerotic fantasy.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I do not care if it is 2010; the year does not dictate what I deem to be morally correct or incorrect. I tolerate an individual's preference in which sex-counterpart they want, but that does not mean I have to fully accept it because of the year to date. Seriously, that was the dumbest thing said to me all day.
Ya dude was just weird. Id rather not have a dude salivating on my sack :32:. That doesnt make me homophobic. Just dont blame test on your homoerotic fantasy.
Indeed!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would never let another dude do anything like that. Nor would I have "thoughts" about it. Unlike that other post, it is not normal or healthy for a straight man to have those thoughts lol.

Its not homophobic, its I am not messed up, this is a woman only zone, you cross it and I will be involuntarily committing a "hate" crime. :sombrero:

Gays can go be gay with themselves, its not homophobic to be disgusted by them. Its natural to be disgusted.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you may be disgusted by gay people i just hope you treat them with the same respect that you would any other person.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
@ Zero: Now, the only reason that I post this is because I enjoy the humor of Steven Colbert (for the most part); so this is for entertainment purposes only and does not reflect my personal feelings towards anyone, or any one group. :)

“Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family.” — Steven Colbert

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Constant bonours.

i want to shag any women that i see infront of her boyfriend.

I want to shag any women. apart from family or young or to old people.

But anything doable i would so do.

Sex is on my mind so much. its all im thinking about is sex and destorying women. 900mg day day 10.

Man you guys feel the same as me. i wanna **** girls and fight guys feels awsome brahs. But **** i think some bad legal things. x
In my twenties I did an andro cycle, and going to the mall was dangerous for me, It took all my restraint not to start a fight with every dude I saw and **** every chick I saw. My m-drol cycle got me raged out too, guess maybe some of us are just really succeptable tho this **** eh?

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Did you want them to chew on your bubblegum after you were done beatin' them down?

Didn't think so.

i want to **** a girl with a bf. then he licks my sack as im ****ing here. id never ever want that man. wtf is this tuff doing x

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW...

I am actually quite ashamed of the views on homosexuality this board has. Saying you will not hire a homosexual because they are "demonic" or w/e trully bothers me, and is no different then saying "I wont hire that black because they are not clean," remember people thought this as well at some point. Humans are Humans. When we start treating each other as such, and allowing everyone to live their life to their own choices, this world will start working alittle better.

BTW, before anything is said on the matter, I am NOT a homosexual. I have a girlfriend of 3 years and couldn't be happier. I have, however, had gay friends, and they worked hard, were trustworthy, and good freinds, never once did a feel a demon wrath upon myself.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
WOW...

I am actually quite ashamed of the views on homosexuality this board has. Saying you will not hire a homosexual because they are "demonic" or w/e trully bothers me, and is no different then saying "I wont hire that black because they are not clean," remember people thought this as well at some point. Humans are Humans. When we start treating each other as such, and allowing everyone to live their life to their own choices, this world will start working alittle better.

BTW, before anything is said on the matter, I am NOT a homosexual. I have a girlfriend of 3 years and couldn't be happier. I have, however, had gay friends, and they worked hard, were trustworthy, and good freinds, never once did a feel a demon wrath upon myself.
me too. Not hiring someone because they're gay? That's just fukkin absurd. Zero I just lost every shred of respect I had for ya man. Now your posts just seem like extremist religious rants LOL.. SERIOUSLY

I have a gay cousin and just because he chooses his lifestyle doesn't make him any different. He's straight acting, talented, smart, etc. So if there were more people like YOU, Zero, someone like that could go without a job because you disagree with their lifestyle? You sound like the epitome of a homophobe. Jesus Christ

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll rep SC for ya HTS... I agree.... zero sounds more of a religious extremist everyday haha.

Some of the stuff that you believe in zero... no comment

TeddyNorcross

Awards
me too. Not hiring someone because they're gay? That's just fukkin absurd. Zero I just lost every shred of respect I had for ya man. Now your posts just seem like extremist religious rants LOL.. SERIOUSLY

I have a gay cousin and just because he chooses his lifestyle doesn't make him any different. He's straight acting, talented, smart, etc. So if there were more people like YOU, Zero, someone like that could go without a job because you disagree with their lifestyle? You sound like the epitome of a homophobe. Jesus Christ
People who think they have a right to tell private industry who they can and can not hire is absurd. In America, any private business should be able to hire/fire who they want at will. You, on the other hand, have the right not to give any business to this company if you don’t like what they stand for. I'm a firm believer in individual rights with minimal government interference. How retarded is affirmative action? On the same token if a gay person doesn't want to hire a straight person they should have that right and I would support that as well.

That being said, I have no problem with anyone, and being driven by money and success, I would ALWAYS hire the person that would be most beneficial to my company and other employees regardless of what their personal life choices are. Everyone should be able to make their own choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.