Superdrol + Epistane

fadetojeff

Awards
Starting an SD cycle today. Going to run 10/20/20. Done this same thing twice with excellent results.
I am actually 6 pills short on the SD to complete the cycle so it will end three days early. I was thinking about skipping dosing one day a week on the first two weeks. Any opinions on this?

Also, I have some Epistane but have never tried it out. Any recommendations or taking it with or after the SD? What dosages?

Taking cycle support and upping my calories a bit.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had great success with epistane- I have heard of people not responding to it- but they are few and far between

I would do somthin like this

SD-10/20/20/0/0/0
Epistane 0/0/40/50/50/50

The epistane will help you keep the gains u made from sd and perhaps make a little more

But how much do u weigh in it? I weigh about 210 right now and ran epi at 50mgs with no problem- The more body weight the higher the dose- to a point- what im saying is if u weigh in under like 180 I would just run the epi at 40 along the lines of the above dosing protocol- BRIDGE IT!

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i just ran a sd epi stack all right on gains no sides i keeped my cals low do to it being summer
epi 30/30/40/50
sd 10/20/20/0

fadetojeff

Awards
I am 6'2" 220 right now. Probably around 10% bf. Haven't checked in a while.
I shoot for around 4,000 cals mon-sat. Eat whatever I want on Sunday. It's usually trash but I sometimes lose .5-1 lb because I never hit my calorie mark.
I've run SD in the past with success. Gained 7 and 9 pounds on my last two goes. Probably settled in at about 3 lbs of permanent muscle gain each time when all was said and done.
I try to stay lean while adding mass. I'm not into bulking and cutting.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then run ur sd at 10/20/20/0/0/0
Epi- 0/0/40/50/50/50

6 week cycle- Ur pretty huge right now- I would expect gains in the 10 lb area if ur not eating to bulk

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
arent they both meth's, your liver must take a beating...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly bridging the compounds will put less strain on the liver- I wouldnt reccomend stacking them like one dude did but honestly if the liver is in good health before hand I would personally consider it

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Why would bridging the compounds put less strain on the liver?