clen dosage schedule

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got my clen Saturday from CNW (super fast delivery, great company). I'm a first timer so I'm pyramiding the dosage up to establish my tolerence. So far, I've use 20mcg on Sun & 40mcg today. Everything's good, I get a little warm and that's it. My question is:
After ramping up to 100 or 120mcg per day, do you take it all at once or do you split the doses? I'm thinking that with a half-life of 36-48 hours, breaking the doses down and taking them a couple hours apart wouldn't be benificial. But then again, the warm feeling I'm getting on the small dosages only lasts an hour or so. So maybe splitting the doses would keep me in max thermogenesis longer per day. Which is the truth & how do you guys take it? All at once or split?

Thanks,
dd

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Due to the long half-life, you only need to take it once a day. It's OK to split it up if you want, but there is no real benefit to doing that way. I like taking it in the morning, so I'm still able to sleep at night.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply Longdog. That makes sense to me.

Thanks again,
dd

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i get real jittery so i have to split the dosage to twice a day. Like longdog said there is no real benefits to splitting the dosage.

If you do decide to split it just make sure you take it early enough so you can still sleep, or if you still have problems, grab some melatonin from the store.