sarm s4 log!!!!!!!!!!!

805bgtymer

Awards
Hey how it going??? Its my first log on AM so bear with me.....After a few months of research I decide to bite the bullet and try sarm-s4. I bought it from a solid source that had great reviews and came highly recommended. I have tried juice before as well as prohormones so I figured why not see and compare the effects of sarms to both of them.

I do a 5day split, chest,back,shoulders and traps,arms,and legs. Weekends off...i do cardio 3-4 times a week for 45minutes.I guess I'll list the supplements I'm currently taking.1.alcar-6grams a day split in 2 doses
2.creapure-10 grams a day split into 2doses
3.taurine-9grams a day broke into 3 doses
4.beta-alanine-5 grams a day broke into 2doses
5.tyrosine-2grams 30minutes before workout
6.tocco-8- 1 dose a day with a high fat meal
7.Animal Omega stak-1 dose a day-side note- I dont really see a lot of people taking it but I highly reccomend it compared to similar products.
8.Citrulline malate-4 grams a daysplit into 2 doses
9.iforce-TT-33--4 caps a day, split into 2 doses 6 hours apart
10.multivitamin,3000mg of vit D, 4 trader joe garlic caps, along with many other various vitamins I won't waste time naming.
11.primordial performance bcaa's- 10grams on workout days, drink half during workout other half right after last set.
12. Trader joe's eye supplement- 8 caps a day, 2 at a time every 3 hours....very important to start taking this a week before starting sarms!!!!!

Well I started dosing sarms S4 at 50mg a day,i take the whole 50mg's at once. I started taking it on the 30th of June. I plan on running it for 4months straight.50 mg's everyday, along with the above supplements.before i go into details I would just suggest to anyone thinking about taking sarms is to read up on it. I went to 3 different forums and spent the last few months jus reading and watching logs. I read about the side affects and decided to go for it. I'm not expecting huge increases in strength or size right away but I figure by the end of the 4 months I figure I'll drop some bf and ad prolly 10 pounds of muscle along with a nice strength increase in all areas.

Well I've been on sarms S4 for 10days now. First off it tastes bad...really bad...but hey its not made for taste. I'm not gonna go into a detailed break down of each of my workouts. Unless a ton of people pm and talk me into it I jus don't feel like writing about each workout.

As for my results so far. I have had a slight increase in strength. On all lifts a minimum of 5lbs was added to each exercise. I also have added a set to each exercise, for each body part I typically do 16-18 sets, now its more like 18-20 sets. I keep my reps in the 8-10 range on all exercises. On my compound lifts I added 10lbs to each of them. I coulda maybe went a little more but I try to move the weights with control and no momentum. I dont swing or bounce weights. I think its a waste of time to do anything half assed. Plus I'm working out the muscles not my joints.

Overall my first 10 days of sarms has been what I expected. I got a slight increase in strength along with a defenite increase in recovery as well as the ability to jus drive harder and longer. Does it feel like juice, hell no. Does it feel like a ph....not one of the more dramatic one's like superdrol, but maybe like taking a weak dose of epi..Maybe....But I will say it works, it works better than any supplement I have tryed period. I prolly have spent about 1200 dollars on supps this year not including sarms so that gives you an idea that I dont mind buying things. I jus got tired of crap that didn't work or jus gave me pimples and a few extra boners a day.

In closing for this week I have to say the first 10 days of sarms are very promising to me. My muscles are harder and I'm getting stronger. If it stays at this pace I'll add around 60lbs to my compound movements by the end of the cycle . Thats a conservative estimate. By the way I'm on a keto diet right now and I take in around 275grams of protein a day and around 250grams of fat. My waist is tightening up. Every log I read stated that sarms is awesome for body recomping, and it looks like it is in my opinon.

My next update will be next week on Friday. Have a nice weekend! Time to go crack some eggs, then cook em, then eat them. :32:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to research this- but I like the sounds of it!

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
what was your starting weight and bf on cycle?

805bgtymer

Awards
219, around 13% or 14%....might be lower but Id rather over estimate

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 months? please follow up with bloodwork because Im expecting your probably gonna be shutdown, regardless what people "claim" i believe sarms IS supressive.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 months? please follow up with bloodwork because Im expecting your probably gonna be shutdown, regardless what people "claim" i believe sarms IS supressive.
I have to ask what makes you believe this. I only ask because I haven't quite formulated an opinion myself.

805bgtymer

Awards
i'm curious to hear to, what makes you think that??? Every where I read that a 50mg dose will not shut you down and was only mildly suppressive to those using it in a pct....This was a main reason why I kinda din't want to do this log in the first place.......

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this **** is expensice tho 175 bucks lolz! But im saving up for it

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Will be watching, S4 is interesting, but still new so logs are nice yet hard to come by.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to order a bottle in like 1.5 months-gotta save up for it

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I want to try SARM S4 but I feel like the long term effects are not known. Good luck on your run though and I'll definitely be following. You think about getting blood tests maybe once or twice throughout to see if you're suppressed at all?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subb

805bgtymer

Awards
Weekly Update!!!

Well this is my 3rd week taking sarms s-4. In my first log entry I gave an overview of all my supplements I take as well as a workout schedule. My strength has continued to go up on all exercises. I have added 25 pounds to my bench since starting and 30lbs to my squat. Those are jus the 2 that stick out but to be honest all my lifts have went up. I have even gained 2lbs. I'm currently running a keto diet and before I started the sarms I was losing about a lb a week. I do cardio 4 times a week for 45minutes on the bike so for me to gain weight right now is a testament to the sarms working. Another note, I have zero side effects. I'm dosing 50 mg everyday, and am taking trader joe's eyesupport pills 6 times a day. No problems what so ever.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
More updates my friend, I need this log to convince me to run s4

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no sides at week three- I am seriously thinking about throwing s4 into my pct of m14aad rd 1 dhea/ pmag BRIDGE

805bgtymer

Awards
I figured one update a week to keep it running smoothly. If you have some questions pm me and I'll get back at you. As for not having sides, I think that keeping it at 50mg while staying extremely hydrated along with taking proper eye support has a lot to do with it. Plus I heard the latest batches of sarms S4 that the brand I bought took care of the eye side effects. I guess they figured out how to manufacture it better. At least thats what I read on a different forum.

All I can say is before you buy some junk, either buy some ph's or some juice and if neither of those appeals to you try the sarms S4. I'm a firm believer in it and have zero affiliation with the company I bought it from. I ordered and got it within 3business days.
Thats customer srvice! Plus the strength gains as well as the changes in my physique I'm starting to see make it money well spent. Like I said before I'm planning on running it for 4months straight so I expect to see some nice results.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I figured one update a week to keep it running smoothly. If you have some questions pm me and I'll get back at you. As for not having sides, I think that keeping it at 50mg while staying extremely hydrated along with taking proper eye support has a lot to do with it. Plus I heard the latest batches of sarms S4 that the brand I bought took care of the eye side effects. I guess they figured out how to manufacture it better. At least thats what I read on a different forum.

All I can say is before you buy some junk, either buy some ph's or some juice and if neither of those appeals to you try the sarms S4. I'm a firm believer in it and have zero affiliation with the company I bought it from. I ordered and got it within 3business days.
Thats customer srvice! Plus the strength gains as well as the changes in my physique I'm starting to see make it money well spent. Like I said before I'm planning on running it for 4months straight so I expect to see some nice results.
If what your saying is true, then it is pure and proper manufactured S4, which the purity issue is why the "eye" side effects arose in the first place.

This is good news actually...Because if one place does it, others will learn of it, and in order to keep customers must step up or lose out.

Good so far, looking forward to more info bro.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established

good stuff

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you think so??
I doubt you get any sides at that dose, but im sure your gains would be a little better than they are now. Also, the suppression if any would be similar to being on 50mg...

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I have gone all the way to 100mgs ed. The vision sides kick in pretty good at that dose.

It didn't really bother me that bad.

Wrathchild

Awards
I'll add that I started taking this one day after he started. My results are nearly identical to his and I am also running 50mg a day. I am not taking any vision support and I haven't had the slightest sign of any vision sides. My friend is running it as well at th same dose and we started on the same day and he is on the exact same page. Needless to say, the stuff is legit. Got my first shipment in 2 days, 2nd shipment in 3 days. I can honestly say I have not experienced one negative side at this dose, and it is steadily giving the positive results that I is supposed to. Why bump up? And no, not affiliated with the supplier.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I'll add that I started taking this one day after he started. My results are nearly identical to his and I am also running 50mg a day. I am not taking any vision support and I haven't had the slightest sign of any vision sides. My friend is running it as well at th same dose and we started on the same day and he is on the exact same page. Needless to say, the stuff is legit. Got my first shipment in 2 days, 2nd shipment in 3 days. I can honestly say I have not experienced one negative side at this dose, and it is steadily giving the positive results that I is supposed to. Why bump up? And no, not affiliated with the supplier.
I agree, 50mgs is a great dose and it works.

you going 5 on 2 off or running it everyday?

Wrathchild

Awards
I tried taking sat and sun off the first week and didn't like it. Went straight thru no break on the next week and that felt better. Tried taking sat and sun off again on week 3 (yesterday) and decided for sure that it is better to keep it going all 7 days. But for those skeptical about shutdown, I took this last weekend off and still woke up with a raging boner. That might not mean anything at all, but then again it is better than the opposite.

805bgtymer

Awards
same here, my libido has went up actually. My gf is smoking hot, she is a exotic dancer, and if I had any problems perfoming she would be pissed! I'm been taking Toco-8 for like 5 weeks though so I don't know if thats helping a little....plus all the olive oil I'm drinking plus the high fat I take in on my keto diet....But sarms is the truth....unless you got the bread to run a legit cycle, 500mg test cyp every week, 400mg primo, plus 40 to 60 mg of anavar.....thats my next mission....jus wanted to see if the sarms worked so i can incorporate it into my pct!!

Last edited:
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
smae here, my libido has went up actually. My gf is smoking hot, see is a exotic dancer, and if I had any problems perfoming she would be pissed! I'm been taking Toco-8 for like 5 weeks though so I don't know if thats helping a little....plus all the olive oil I'm drinking plus the high fat I take in on my keto diet....But sarms is the truth....unless you got the bread to run a legit cycle, 500mg test cyp every week, 400mg primo, plus 40 to 60 mg of anavar.....thats my next mission....jus wanted to see if the sarms worked so i can incorporate it into my pct!!
Yeah buddy! I got some major dough on the way and im gunna order me like 2 bottles of the s4

Not going to run both of them- but after my winter bulk I am going to start dosing it day one of pct all the way up to my next cut!

Not longer than 2 months tho

Wrathchild

Awards
Ya the stuff is definitely legit. The taste is like nothing you have ever imagined tho hahaha. Tastes somewhere in between bigfoot's chode grease and pirahna piss, on the imaginary comparison chart. I started capping 50mg doses in empty atrophex capsules yesterday... Problem solved

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Ya the stuff is definitely legit. The taste is like nothing you have ever imagined tho hahaha. Tastes somewhere in between bigfoot's chode grease and pirahna piss, on the imaginary comparison chart. I started capping 50mg doses in empty atrophex capsules yesterday... Problem solved
very cool idea...I think it taste like burnt rubber-bands..lol

You start to look forward t the taste after a while.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Mine tastes like everclear. It's delicious!

805bgtymer

Awards
well here is the update for this week.

I've had strength increases across the board. I've also added a few sets to each bodypart. I wasn't getting sore so I figured I could bump up the volume a tad bit. Like I mentioned before this stuff ain't gonna blow you up like a cycle would but it works. NO doubt about it. This coming week I'm gonnna bump up the dose to 75mg a day and see how it goes. So far after 25 days of use very day use at 50mg, zero side effects. Thats right zero side effects, no vision problems.

a quick overview of how I feel this stuff has worked-

1. Increased recovery, as well as the ability to workout harder for a longer period of time.

2. It helps the body jus burn up what your eating., Im constantly hungry and I'm taking alpha burn, tt-33, and a eca product.

3. Nice increases in strength! NO it does not cause me to have mind blowing pumps nor the ability to set pr's while on a cut. But it has let me add 50lbs to my bench and squat, not my max but what I use for reps. Across the board all my lifts the poundages have increased.

4.No side effects!!!! none...zero...nada....No vision problems, nothing!!!!!

What else can I say??? I'll post the next update next Friday!!

AnabolikMind

Awards
Well this is looking very enticing...would give a nice little boost till my next cycle. Keep tearin it up man.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
well here is the update for this week.

I've had strength increases across the board. I've also added a few sets to each bodypart. I wasn't getting sore so I figured I could bump up the volume a tad bit. Like I mentioned before this stuff ain't gonna blow you up like a cycle would but it works. NO doubt about it. This coming week I'm gonnna bump up the dose to 75mg a day and see how it goes. So far after 25 days of use very day use at 50mg, zero side effects. Thats right zero side effects, no vision problems.

a quick overview of how I feel this stuff has worked-

1. Increased recovery, as well as the ability to workout harder for a longer period of time.

2. It helps the body jus burn up what your eating., Im constantly hungry and I'm taking alpha burn, tt-33, and a eca product.

3. Nice increases in strength! NO it does not cause me to have mind blowing pumps nor the ability to set pr's while on a cut. But it has let me add 50lbs to my bench and squat, not my max but what I use for reps. Across the board all my lifts the poundages have increased.

4.No side effects!!!! none...zero...nada....No vision problems, nothing!!!!!

What else can I say??? I'll post the next update next Friday!!
keep the log coming bro, you will get some mild blurred vision at some point I would think, but very minor.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
keep the log coming bro, you will get some mild blurred vision at some point I would think, but very minor.
Alot of that I believe, if I have read right, depends on purity. If its pure, sight issues should not come about.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Alot of that I believe, if I have read right, depends on purity. If its pure, sight issues should not come about.
The purity has nothing to do with the vision sides my friend.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The purity has nothing to do with the vision sides my friend.
Weird I remember reading that in clinical uses where its pure, there are no eyesight issues. When you get it from "research" sources, its got a certain % impurity and its what its cut with that causes, or enhances the sight issues.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Loving the log, thanks for running this bgtymer.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictures of before please.

805bgtymer

Awards
Quick update for this week.

Well this is my 36th day on sarms S-4. I have taken 50mg everyday. On my 31st day I bumped the dosage up to 75mg. I have had no issue with side effects. Zero, no I'm not making this up. I have zero connnections to any company or person's involved in making this product or in the supplement industry period.

My thoughts on the product so far......

1. It has increased recovery time! It also increases the amount of workload your body can handle. My workouts are longer and much more intense.

2.Nice strength increases! I have been on a keto diet the whole time, taking in roughly 2600-3000 cals a day. So to see my strength increase as it has is pretty awesome. I got extrememly ill this March and had major surgery! I have only been lifting again for 2.5 months. My flat bench press currently is 275 for 10 reps. My squat is 260 10reps. All of my lifts have gone up. The compound movements the most.

3.I have previously done one cycle of test and deca. No sarms isn't even close to it, it terms of strength or anything else. But there have been no side effects from sarms! I have also done ph cycles of superdrol and prostanzanol and p-plex. I would say that sarms is comparble to the strength gains made on ph's. The plus about sarms is zero sides and no need to pct.

4.I have nothing but good things to say about this stuff. I have gotten stronger and gotten leaner.I have had no side effects and I'm stoked about that!

Cassavus

Great log! I've always been curious when it came to S4. I've only seen a few logs on it, but it's really starting to win me over. I'll have to keep it in mind for a future cycle.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro - YOUR shredded ass needs to run this so the rest of us can gain an opinion fromn an experienced vet :p

You'd provide nice insight from a comparison to other gear vantage point as well ;)

Loving the log, thanks for running this bgtymer.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Quick update for this week.

Well this is my 36th day on sarms S-4. I have taken 50mg everyday. On my 31st day I bumped the dosage up to 75mg. I have had no issue with side effects. Zero, no I'm not making this up. I have zero connnections to any company or person's involved in making this product or in the supplement industry period.

My thoughts on the product so far......

1. It has increased recovery time! It also increases the amount of workload your body can handle. My workouts are longer and much more intense.

2.Nice strength increases! I have been on a keto diet the whole time, taking in roughly 2600-3000 cals a day. So to see my strength increase as it has is pretty awesome. I got extrememly ill this March and had major surgery! I have only been lifting again for 2.5 months. My flat bench press currently is 275 for 10 reps. My squat is 260 10reps. All of my lifts have gone up. The compound movements the most.

3.I have previously done one cycle of test and deca. No sarms isn't even close to it, it terms of strength or anything else. But there have been no side effects from sarms! I have also done ph cycles of superdrol and prostanzanol and p-plex. I would say that sarms is comparble to the strength gains made on ph's. The plus about sarms is zero sides and no need to pct.

4.I have nothing but good things to say about this stuff. I have gotten stronger and gotten leaner.I have had no side effects and I'm stoked about that!
great log...keep more info coming. The more logs the better.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED!!! I'll be running this Right into my show!! HELL YA!! KEEP YOUR EYES peeled!! NICE LOG BRUTHA!!! ALL I NEEDED TO PURCHASE MY S4

805bgtymer

Awards
Update-

Well I'm going into my 38th day on sarms-s4. i take 50mg everyday. Zero side effects. None, not even the slightest inclination of vision sides.

Overall experience on sarms so far

1. Strength increase! All lifts! super nice strength gains in the first month!

2. zero sides!

3. I got a huge uptick in libidio, I'm a walking chubby basically!

Overall this has been a positive experience in my book and look forward to the next 2months!