sarm s4 log!!!!!!!!!!!

805bgtymer

Awards
funny note this week.

A trainer at my gym came up to me and started a conversation with me. He mentioned how he's only seen me in the gym for 2months, and asked how the hell did I get stronger than him so quick.

I paused and with every ounce of strength to keep my face straight looked him dead in the eye and said Muscle Tech hardcore stack! Nano vapor before I work out and cell tech and nitro tech after. He said he would have to try em out cus he liked what he saw happen to me. This was on a leg day were I was squattin 285 atg for 10reps followed by 750 on the leg press. No half reps here.

Sarms is the isht. I think I'mma order more and jus go 6months straight. I wanna go till I see some side effects and so far nothing negative whatsoever.

It was hard to not laugh when I told the poor bastard I was on nothing but Muscle Tech.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I want more updates and details! Great job so far. Does the s4 you have come in liquid form like most serms?

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
funny note this week.

A trainer at my gym came up to me and started a conversation with me. He mentioned how he's only seen me in the gym for 2months, and asked how the hell did I get stronger than him so quick.

I paused and with every ounce of strength to keep my face straight looked him dead in the eye and said Muscle Tech hardcore stack! Nano vapor before I work out and cell tech and nitro tech after. He said he would have to try em out cus he liked what he saw happen to me. This was on a leg day were I was squattin 285 atg for 10reps followed by 750 on the leg press. No half reps here.

Sarms is the isht. I think I'mma order more and jus go 6months straight. I wanna go till I see some side effects and so far nothing negative whatsoever.

It was hard to not laugh when I told the poor bastard I was on nothing but Muscle Tech.
Yep, sarms is legit. I told everyone and now people are seeing what I was talking about.

805bgtymer

Awards
quick update-

strength increases on a few exercises

1.BB bench press- started at 230 for 10reps, 5weeks later 280 for 10 reps...no spot

2.Hammer Strength shoulder press- start-140=10 reps--5weeks later 210 for 10 reps

3. BB squat- start 205=10 reps--5 weeks later 285 for 10 reps

4.BB incline-start 145-10 reps--5 weeks later 205 for 10 reps

Now I want everyone to know that I've lifted weights since 8th grade and alot of the rapid strength increase was due to my body at one point being a lot stronger than what I was and am at the moment. But I have to say that the sarms helped me get back alot of strength very quickly.

On a side not the bottle didn't last as long as it was supposed to. My first one ran out yesterday and I believe that was after 41 days at 50mg's. The last week I bumped it to 75mg a a day but I should got another week out of the bottle. Maybe I didn't tighten the cap down good enough and it evaporated???

Side note, the new bottle has a slightly different taste. Not that it tastes good but like its a little more potent, different consistency. Maybe I'm tripping...but I know that damn bottle didn't last long enough. Imma order some more and mention it, wonder if anyone else had this problem......

End Note

Sarm S-4 works....better than any herbal hands down and on par with ph's as far as strength gains! Spent over 300 bucks on 2 bottles. Best money spent!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JYD: How are you running this from a LONG TERM standpoint and how may times have you run it and do you run anything while OFF????

8 weeks on......8 weeks off, repeat!?!?!!?!?

Break it all down brother.

Just curious
Thanks

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
JYD: How are you running this from a LONG TERM standpoint and how may times have you run it and do you run anything while OFF????

8 weeks on......8 weeks off, repeat!?!?!!?!?

Break it all down brother.

Just curious
Thanks
I have ran it close to a dozen times. I like to go 4-5 weeks on and the same off. I know guys that have ran it for 6 months.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks JYD. All insight thus far is appreciated. ;)

Next question:
Please Speculate in lieu ofyour experience with both: What woud 50 mg/day be comparable to TEST ENTHANATE wise?

Example: 50 mg/day of SARMS = 200 mg/week of Test Enth? 400mg?

???

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
How are things going? You mentioned you got a new bottle of s4 and it tasted different. Have you noticed any vision sides on the new bottle? Are things still going well?

Love the log so far btw, keep it going plz.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks JYD. All insight thus far is appreciated. ;)

Next question:
Please Speculate in lieu ofyour experience with both: What woud 50 mg/day be comparable to TEST ENTHANATE wise?

Example: 50 mg/day of SARMS = 200 mg/week of Test Enth? 400mg?

???

as far as feeling or results? 50mgs a day of sarms is going to offer better results than 200mgs of test. Thats a pretty low dose of test, back when I did the hard stuff I never ran less than 500mgs.

I will however never do the hard stuff again.

sarms over test any day, an no needles is a bonus.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
funny note this week.

hahah thats the funniest **** i've heard in a very long time!!!

DubsMax

Awards
I am a newbie here, and although I have been lifting off and on for the past few years I have never been on anything except for BSN Xplode and Nitrix. I really feel like I have been wasting my money on them.
After I have read many posts about this S4 I have decided to order 2 bottles today, and I hope to have a similar experience as 805bgtymer in gains. Any suggestions of other things to take or eat along with the S4? I am hoping to add about the same 50lbs to my bench, and want to gain about 10 lbs in muscle. It also wouldn't help to loose a little fat in the process.
Wish me luck!!

BADDFROGG

Awards
What happened...no posts on sarms s-4 since last year? Wondering if to take s-4 or ostarine for four weeks?