Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub'd.

would like to know too.

bumpppp

fmfws185

Awards
I've never used t3 but everything i've read says that if you don't use some kind of anabolic steroid with it.. It will eat alot of your hard earned muscle
Yup
I'm thinking abt incorporating it in a cycle and I was just wondering how everyones results were

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
check my thread history

-> recomp cycle results and conclusions
I talk about my T3 use for a recomp cycle, all the details in there.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
check my thread history

-> recomp cycle results and conclusions
I talk about my T3 use for a recomp cycle, all the details in there.
When you were recomping you said you had to lower the dose from 75 mcgs to 50 mcgs because you were losing weight to rapidly.. Do you think you were losing alot of muscle along with the fat???

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When you were recomping you said you had to lower the dose from 75 mcgs to 50 mcgs because you were losing weight to rapidly.. Do you think you were losing alot of muscle along with the fat???
not at all, don't think i was losing muscle at any point on that cycle. But if my weight starts slipping, then the fine equilibrium between LBM acquisition and fatloss was off; my LBM gain may have been getting too close to 0, so I lowered the dose. With a recomp i wanted to maintain my weight.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not at all, don't think i was losing muscle at any point on that cycle. But if my weight starts slipping, then the fine equilibrium between LBM acquisition and fatloss was off; my LBM gain may have been getting too close to 0, so I lowered the dose. With a recomp i wanted to maintain my weight.
That makes sense, you wanted to be able to keep adding a little muscle along with the fatloss..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UnrealMachine how would you personally rate t3 as far as fatloss.. Like would you say it was the best fat burning compound you've ever used??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
UnrealMachine how would you personally rate t3 as far as fatloss.. Like would you say it was the best fat burning compound you've ever used??
I dunno if i could say that, I don't have much to compare it to, just ephedrine and clen.

Anyway T3 is my favorite, simply because there's practically no sides. It's very, very smooth. Ephedrine is a stim that actually works on me so i can notice the elevated heart rate, ephedrine also dulls my appetite, which is usually a bad thing because I have a hard time eating enough food. Clen causes jitters and that cracked out feeling, which just makes me think of it as a nasty compound.

T3 is SMOOTH.
Basically just stack it with anabolics, and ramp it up until you've established the balance between rate of muscle gain and rate of fat loss that you desire. Start at 20-25mcg and spend 1-2 weeks working it up a little bit, ride out your preferred dose for... almost as long as you want.

I have read about patients on thyroid therapy taking T3 for years, get off T3 cold turkey, within 2 weeks the thyroid is working fine. Never heard of any problems with T3. I feel pretty safe using it. I notice no problems of any sorts after my T3 cycle.

For people like me with a slow metabolism, it makes the cutting phase a lot easier.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno if i could say that, I don't have much to compare it to, just ephedrine and clen.

Anyway T3 is my favorite, simply because there's practically no sides. It's very, very smooth. Ephedrine is a stim that actually works on me so i can notice the elevated heart rate, ephedrine also dulls my appetite, which is usually a bad thing because I have a hard time eating enough food. Clen causes jitters and that cracked out feeling, which just makes me think of it as a nasty compound.

T3 is SMOOTH.
Basically just stack it with anabolics, and ramp it up until you've established the balance between rate of muscle gain and rate of fat loss that you desire. Start at 20-25mcg and spend 1-2 weeks working it up a little bit, ride out your preferred dose for... almost as long as you want.

I have read about patients on thyroid therapy taking T3 for years, get off T3 cold turkey, within 2 weeks the thyroid is working fine. Never heard of any problems with T3. I feel pretty safe using it. I notice no problems of any sorts after my T3 cycle.

For people like me with a slow metabolism, it makes the cutting phase a lot easier.
Thanks.. good Info.. :head:Just what i needed to know..I'd rep you if i was able.:laugh2:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Works good, but even at 50mcg and on gh, igf, slin, tren, etc. with a high protein diet, it still eats my muscle like no other.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
idk what to think about t3...i used it for a few weeks but felt sick on it...i def lost some weight and body fat on it though...i will try again sometime