Tren vs. 1Test

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I've heard/read that these two are actually comparable (when injecting 1Test).

I have the choice of using Fina derived Tren or 1Test, the Fina will cost about 200 bucks final cost whereas the 1Test is 95 bucks for the same amount of time (10-12 weeks). Finances ARE somewhat an issue here, plus I don't have to actually process the 1Test, it's ready to go and already sterile.

The question is....In your opinion is Tren superior enough to 1Test to make it worth my while for nice dry gains (yes, will be stacking something else with either one...probably straight test cyp).

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
If finances are an issue, go with the 1-test cyp. Pretty much everybody that's ever used it loves it. What kind of doses are you looking at for each?

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
thinking about running 200mg every other day with 1test.
If Tren was thinking 75 ED

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
That amount of tren will probably give you better gains than the 1-test cyp, but the gains on 1-test cyp for 10-12 weeks will be awesome, especially if stacked with test cyp. I don't think it's worth it to spend twice as much on tren, and have to do it yourself. Save the tren for after your 1-test cyp cycle when you're bigger and wanna get bigger than that.

surferdude26

Awards
200bucks damn. Guess got lucky on mine.

Yeah, id save the tren for a future cycle if anything else. I've had good luck with the 1-test cyp so I would probably give that a shot. Been having great gains on it so far.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I've heard/read that these two are actually comparable (when injecting 1Test).

I have the choice of using Fina derived Tren or 1Test, the Fina will cost about 200 bucks final cost whereas the 1Test is 95 bucks for the same amount of time (10-12 weeks). Finances ARE somewhat an issue here, plus I don't have to actually process the 1Test, it's ready to go and already sterile.

The question is....In your opinion is Tren superior enough to 1Test to make it worth my while for nice dry gains (yes, will be stacking something else with either one...probably straight test cyp).
$200 ? your not making it yourself are you? I would look around or do it yourself. go to the link in my sig for some price comparisons. Still a kit and 2 carts (about 6 to 7 weeks worth at 75mg ED) of fina should be less then $100.

Disclamer: I have never ran 1-test except a short spell of M1T. However, bang for the buck I am going to say fina hands down. This is based on what I have heard/seen from other people. There is a reason that they call it the gear of the gods (overhyped yes, but not untrue)

JMO

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
thanks...was just a little nervous about making it myself and making sure it's sterile

so two carts is all it will take... you say 75 ED for 6 to 7 weeks...would you put that on the front end or the back end, I was wanting to run about 10 weeks....I was thinking it would take 4 carts

Last edited:
JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its 2000mg a cart. at 75mg ed a cart lasts 26 days.

running fina for 10 wks, espcially first time around, not likely to happen. make 6-7 weeks and be done w/ it.

it's not hard to make, buy a kit and you'll be fine.

average price on a cart is $40 give or take, and average price on a kit is $25.....after shipping and everything and a bit more on the prices, you'll still be under $125.

westniles

Awards
The good thing about the 1-test cyp is that it is premade,cheaper, legal, plus I would say less sides (though not from experience).

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Was reading some more and some people do Every Other Day on Fina...
I thought it was shorter acting than that?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
The acetate ester on fina has a 3 day half-life so 75mg EOD (usually stacked with prop) is a very typical first-time fina cycle.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
For the first time you could get away with 75mg fina eod, ed would keep you levels more stable but its not that much shorter of an ester then a prop.