1-andro RD by AMS? Skeptical?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMS has a new product that is rapid disolve it is sublingual 1-androsterone

But I am skeptical of AMS have they cleaned up their act or is their **** still bunkkk

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know more also, can they be trusted?

Its still a two step conversion to 1-test (like 1 Andro RX, which is usually ran at 600mgs)? So what would be the right does for gains? I doubt 200mg will do it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah- I think AMS is a horrible company honestly

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AMS is a great company and ive used many of there products with great success. This is sublingual not pill form. 600mgs in pill form was necessary yes, 200mgs sublingual should do just fine.

Im excited to see them come out with this and feel it will be a very nice product with minimal sides.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about when they sold one of their products as an anabolic w=when it was really dhea- which could be considered an anabolic but this was not SUPPOSED to be anabolic- just questioning is all as I have never used their products I cannot cast judgment

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about when they sold one of their products as an anabolic w=when it was really dhea- which could be considered an anabolic but this was not SUPPOSED to be anabolic- just questioning is all as I have never used their products I cannot cast judgment
You casted judgment on your last post..

EArch

Awards
  • Established
AMS is a great company and ive used many of there products with great success. This is sublingual not pill form. 600mgs in pill form was necessary yes, 200mgs sublingual should do just fine.

Im excited to see them come out with this and feel it will be a very nice product with minimal sides.
So to clarify, 200mgs of sublingual should be (roughly) equal to 600 mgs of 1-Andro Rx or the like, in terms of results?

I'm interested but will have to learn more, and do more research.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AMS has a new product that is rapid disolve it is sublingual 1-androsterone

But I am skeptical of AMS have they cleaned up their act or is their **** still bunkkk
Why dont you post an app to log it and see if it is the real deal yourself.. And sublingual absorption is more efficient.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their products do work. Just got done with the UTT version stacked with 4AD for 5 weeks. I gained 6 lbs...not Superdrol gains, but hey its non methyl and safer

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which product are you referring to? I never once heard of AMS releasing a product that wasnt supposed to be anabolic with DHEA in it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard about the DHEA thingy too..
The only thing i ever heard about the DHEA thing was in the old 1-androsterone n that was it, but it was marketed as an anabolic and i ran it before when it first came out and had no problems with the product and had some nice gains.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only thing i ever heard about the DHEA thing was in the old 1-androsterone n that was it, but it was marketed as an anabolic and i ran it before when it first came out and had no problems with the product and had some nice gains.
Thats what I heard. So you made nice gains with DHEA?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I heard. So you made nice gains with DHEA?
It wasnt just DHEA, i ran DHEA previously with M1D and superdrolNG that AX put out and this was leagues above DHEA, felt like the old 1-test products. Also i knew it was legit when i didnt drink enough water and it burned when i pissed, and no i didnt have an STD. :lol:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why dont you post an app to log it and see if it is the real deal yourself.. And sublingual absorption is more efficient.
will do lets see what they say!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys are all confused i think.

thier dienedrone was some good tren. potent shiit.

all their other pro hormones contain isomers of dhea.

example, 1-ad = 1-dhea, a two step ph to 1-testosterone

4-ad = 4-dhea

decavol = 19nor-dhea = two step ph to 19-nortestosterone

never seen a just dhea product from ams.

if u use their utt products, you'll need the xl versions, to double the dose.

the decavol will need to be dosed super high.

youre still gonna need 2-3 boxes of this for a decent cycle.

2 boxes should do you good stacked with w/e.

but i'd say 3-4 solo

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you think about running the 1-dhea with the m14add/pmag stack to have some test in there?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-testosterone is a derivative of dht, and is 5a reduced.

you would need 4-dhea for a ph to testosterone.

but I think you should stick with your orig plan.

4-dhea would be good for some extra bulk. but it would make it a very wet cycle.

m14add + pmag/4-dhea

could be a good bulker though. hmm... the possibilities. too many cycles, not enough time.

tattoopierced1

just wait for the logs, or you can read the current logs out there on our UTT products.. far from bunk.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no they aren't bunk. just weak and expensive.

and yes, i know dhea isomer raws are costly. no need to justify it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pm'd royd the noid he is looking into getting me a sponsored log, only problem is lol Im about to start my pct from my summer recomp- thus i will not be able to log it

tattoopierced1

alot of guys on here that have ran 4ad/1andro stack have walked away with 8+lbs at the end of a cycle.. if that is weak, then sign me up.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I pm'd royd the noid he is looking into getting me a sponsored log, only problem is lol Im about to start my pct from my summer recomp- thus i will not be able to log it
Lol, screw time off.. Run the log haha..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should just go straight into this then my m14add pmag stack for a total of four months of orals!

I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS

But reason tells me it is STUPID

But in all reality lol what r the chances of me seriously screwing myself up?!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should just go straight into this then my m14add pmag stack for a total of four months of orals!

I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS

But reason tells me it is STUPID

But in all reality lol what r the chances of me seriously screwing myself up?!
Just do it and worry about the consequences later! :bigok:

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I dont think AMS is bunk, but their products seem to be on the expensive side to run an effective cycle with gains. Then again so are all 1-Andro products out these days that I am aware of. Its still a two step conversion to 1-test as I understand. How many bottles/boxes would be needed for a good cycle where one wanted to gain 8-10lbs?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But also safer to run longer, fewer side effects (if stacked), and thus a better chance of myofibrillar hypertrophy and gains lasting in PCT. There is both good and bad.

Egh you should have told me about this...How long do you think before you run another cycle? We will have to talk closer to the date.

I dont think AMS is bunk, but their products seem to be on the expensive side to run an effective cycle with gains. Then again so are all 1-Andro products out these days that I am aware of. Its still a two step conversion to 1-test as I understand. How many bottles/boxes would be needed for a good cycle where one wanted to gain 8-10lbs?
It really varies. Say for instance you have been cutting 10 weeks in contest prep and you were just coming off of it wanting to gain some LBM...well I would say with this you could make some solid gains in only 3 weeks (probably less if you were really depleted).

It depends on several other factors:

Cycle experience, training experience, diet, age, time off, etc. I think you get the picture though. This is really true of any prohormone, pro-steroid, or steroid. If you ran it solo I'd say the average guy would make those gains easy by getting 2 boxes and running it 6-8 weeks (8 weeks dosed 2 RD's/day or 6 weeks tapering up the last 2 weeks to 4 RD's/day)