testicular atrophy?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Short and to the point

My nads are drawing up in their satchel quite tight....kinda of like when it gets cold....only its NOT cold at all i live in arizona now......(Texas originally)
Its hot...also sometimes I will notice a dull throbing pain in the nads and then it will go away and return later on.....I know I cannot tell how shutdown I am by the size of my nuts......I did some reasearch and some people have reported this as common for atrophy...**** I dunno....Im running epi/11 oxo this is day 17 epi is at 40 throughout whole cycle oxo recently bumped to 600

Also the drawing up in their satchel.....like its cold.....is constant

Opinions?!:yo:

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the package doesn't seem to hang very loose while on cycle. The balls themselves will shrink at bit while I'm on, which is disheartening to say the least. But don't worry, they return to their former glory after a good PCT.

Idk about the pain tho. Never experienced that.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah.....im not too worried.....I got clomid to jump start my ****.....mainly its just uncomfortable lol

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
next time run hcG on cycle . . 500-1000iu a week from week 2 right up till PCT

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
the pain in your balls is normal.. its a sign of shutdown.. also they will get a dull pain when u enter pct .. and things are starting to return back to normal..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay this makes sense.....I will not run hcg....I know its benifits but I have a dark past with needles so thats out of the question....Thanks BigZach much appreciated

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
okay this makes sense.....I will not run hcg....I know its benifits but I have a dark past with needles so thats out of the question....Thanks BigZach much appreciated
insulin syringes are like a finger prick....if that. if u want ur balls to stay normal size and recover fast post cycle, then use HCG....its up to u

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see.....well.....without HCG my balls will return just takes longer correct?

I am still considering HCG I just want to make sure I have my info

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

lets put it this way....i dont even consider using HCG unless im running a cycle 15+ weeks and/or using tren/deca

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established

yes they will... ur not gonna need it on epi/11 oxo.. dont even worry about it.. ull be fine about a week and a half into pct...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
word

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah the dull pain is normal, i get it on cycle when they're getting smaller, and in PCT when they're getting bigger. It should be very mild though not like actual pain lol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah it is very mild lol nothing unbearable....in fact if I wasnt hypersensetive I wouldnt notice it.....I'll be good

Thanks gents

G

G79

This just answered another one of my concerns. My boys hurt just a little ache, I had though it was from lifting heavy.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah the dull pain is normal, i get it on cycle when they're getting smaller, and in PCT when they're getting bigger. It should be very mild though not like actual pain lol.
unreal nailed it. the "throbbing" or "dull pain" should only last a few days from when ur nuts start to atrophy, and then again when u begin PCT

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks nos and unreal....now I know what signs to look for and not be blowing up you guys/the board....preciate it