Test Prop/T3 cycle.. Opinions?

Luck 6

Awards
The next cycle I intend to do will start near the end of summer. As of right now it's a very short 4 week cutting cycle; I have some time restraints involved, although theres a good chance this will be extended to 6 weeks depending on progress. Whatcha think?

Wk 1-4: Test Prop 80mg EOD
Wk 1-4: T3 (taper up and down dose)
Wk 1-7: ECA
Wk 1-7: Nolvadex 20mg ED
Wk 5-7: Clomid 50mg ED

Basically I'm running 80mg Test Prop, ECA, Nolvadex, and T3's for 4 weeks. I'm running the Nolva as I don't want to retain water from the Prop and I have a tendency to do so while on test. I add Clomid through my post cycle aswell as I don't feel Nolva does it for me alone. ECA is run from start to the end of post cycle to try to keep the pounds off after I stop the T3's.

Opinions? I'm aware a 4 week cycle isn't ideal, but do you think something like this will still be relatively effective?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
The thyroid can take a full two weeks to recover so if you can, it might be a good idea to stay on the prop for another two weeks after you taper off the t3.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thyroid can take a full two weeks to recover so if you can, it might be a good idea to stay on the prop for another two weeks after you taper off the t3.
Just curious but how will that help with the thyroid??

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Just curious but how will that help with the thyroid??
The idea isn't to "help the thyroid". The idea is to minimize fat gain, or "rebound" while you wait for your natural hormone levels to recover. Many people think at least some amount of "rebound" is unavoidable, but you can keep the fat gain to a minimum if you maintain a very strict diet - this is where AAS comes in handy as it will help you maintain your mass while on a calorie restriction.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
The next cycle I intend to do will start near the end of summer. As of right now it's a very short 4 week cutting cycle; I have some time restraints involved, although theres a good chance this will be extended to 6 weeks depending on progress. Whatcha think?

Wk 1-4: Test Prop 80mg EOD
Wk 1-4: T3 (taper up and down dose)
Wk 1-7: ECA
Wk 1-7: Nolvadex 20mg ED
Wk 5-7: Clomid 50mg ED

Basically I'm running 80mg Test Prop, ECA, Nolvadex, and T3's for 4 weeks. I'm running the Nolva as I don't want to retain water from the Prop and I have a tendency to do so while on test. I add Clomid through my post cycle aswell as I don't feel Nolva does it for me alone. ECA is run from start to the end of post cycle to try to keep the pounds off after I stop the T3's.

Opinions? I'm aware a 4 week cycle isn't ideal, but do you think something like this will still be relatively effective?
Bro where to start...
1. Need to go longer then 4 weeks.. 6 weeks prob isnt even enough.. 8 minimum
2. Id use more test p.. but thats me.. your at the very bare minimum that anyone at all will suggest.. if ur gonna dive into this.. I wouldnt half ass it.. id go 125mg eod.. or min 100mg eod...
3. You can not run e/c/a for 7 weeks man.. u need to take a break
4. Nolva has nothing to do with reducing water weight... u need an ai... arimidex is the most popular

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
everything zach said X2. what's the point in half-assing a cycle... 4 weeks, 80mg of prop EOD, its pretty insignificant.

Luck 6

Awards
Nolvadex doesn't help at all with reducing water retention while on test?

That goes against quite a bit that I've read from various sources... If I have to get Arimidex then so be it, just kind of surprising. What doses should I take it at?

Wk 1-6 Test Prop 100mg EOD
Wk 1-4 T3 (taper dose)
Wk 5-9 ECA
Wk 1-6 Arimidex (dose?)

Wk 7-10 Clomid 50mg ED
Wk 7-10 Nolvadex 20mg ED

Bit better?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
everything zach said X2. what's the point in half-assing a cycle... 4 weeks, 80mg of prop EOD, its pretty insignificant.
Not to bring up an old thread and my apologies for doing so...

But this is the kind of bro wisdom that causes people to **** up their natural endocrine system.

80mg EOD is insignificant? Why do you say so? Hell, me and my buddies my brother and my father were all above 200lbs of solid beef all under 12%BF height range all around 5'9-5'11 and we only used 250mg of test a week and maybe would throw 200mg of deca a week in here and there.

Anything more than 500mg of test a week is a complete waste, and a stupid decision unless your going to go pro. Personally 500 is high. Anything more your just asking for side effects.

People dont understand that you dont need ALOT OF **** to grow. Less is more, food is more anabolic than any amount of AAS used, because when it all comes down to it U CANT GROW UNLESS U EAT.

And im not gonna be a hypocrite, the reason im saying this is because ive been through it. Ive taken 750-1000mg a week of test and got nothing but a bloated moon face and just looked horrible. and i was the same exact size then (BLOATED) as i am now (LEAN) on 250mg of prop a week. Diet brings you a hell of a long ass way to where you want to go. Not how much **** your taking. This is just ridiculous.