MDrol Winstrol Trisorbagen

EnemyCarbs

Awards
Hey guys,

I have finished my M-Drol cycle as of today with great results (great increases in muscle mass and strength). Unfortunately I got a bit of acne from the MDrol (by CEL) but it's not that bad and I'm getting benzylperoxide 10% against that, hope it'll help. Apart from that I had really harsh side effects such as lethargy, sickness with vomiting, extreme nosebleeding (supposedly high blood pressure) and feeling overall uncomfortable. So I do not wanna run MDrol standalone anymore.
I got a total of 350mg MDrol left which I want to use as a bridge until I use a total of 500mg Stanozolol. Now the question is how I design a cycle with that. The cycle shouldn't be longer than 6 weeks, rather 4 weeks.
I have experience with Epistane and MDrol as well as Formestane and 11-Oxo.
So I could do
week 1: 20mg methasterone ed - 140mg total + 3 caps of trisorbagen
week 2: 30mg methasterone ed - 210mg total + 3 caps of trisorbagen
week 3: 30mg stanozolol + 3 caps of trisorbagen
week 4: 40mg stanozolol + 3 caps of trisorbagen
PCT will be Stealth Labz Recon which contains ATD. It contains:
1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione... 50mg
Directed usage is: 1-2 capsules every day, do not consume over 30 days.
Do you reckon 2 caps is enough, so that means 100mg ATD or should I go a bit higher (150mg ATD)?

I'll be taking vitamin b6 250/500mg ed against prolactine and standard supplementation such as minerals and vitamins, cissus, resveratrol, glucosamine, beta-alanine and arginine.

I'd like to hear some feedback for the above cycle and whether I could do it like that or not and if not, why. Thanks in advance.

EnemyCarbs

Awards
No and please refrain from posting something that useless. It's oral Stanozolol by the way I forgot to mention that.

Cycle assist by CEL, Acetylcystein and Kalium will be used as well

Is furazadrol a PH for furazabol? If so I'd probably rather use that since furazabol is said to be similar to winstrol. I'd run it at 200mg the first 2 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoops, repped you on accident. i meant to neg you for being a dumbazs.

two weeks of superdrol. okay, you would be better off running sd at 10mg for 4 weeks. but i dont think you should use steroids. you dont know how to use them properly.

two weeks of under dosed winstrol. stupid.

using only atd as your pct. stupid.

furazadrol is not a ph to anything. research.

furazabol is a completely different steroid than winstrol. research.

when you methylate a compound, it changes how it acts. research.

no you cant expect 200mg to make up for your missing dosage of winstrol.

2 completely different compounds duh.

there, i spoon fed you some information, now please take what you've learned and go buy a book listed in my signature.

and stay away from steroids.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Uhm i'll be nice since I was already mean today. You JUST finished Mdrol so you shouldn't cycle again for 3 months. and dude Mdrol is not supposed to induce vomiting or "extreme nosebleeds." This sounds like it did a number on your body and your bloodwork is probably pretty ****ed right now. And you want to run it again?!

No man slow down on that. First of all run a real PCT right now cuz you're going to need it. What PCT are you running right now? I hope it's sufficient cuz the PCT in the cycle you outlined is absolute crap.

EnemyCarbs

Awards
It's tamoxifen citrate. Gonna frontload and then go for 40/20/20/20. It probably sounded like I would want to start my next cycle right away, but I intended to do the 3 month break from the start.
Well I didn't only take MDrol I also took an ECA-Stack, Yohimbine HCL and T3 (50 µg).
And yep I want to run MDrol again since I already paid for it and so I want to use it .. I could run it as a 3 week standalone for 10mg week1, 20mg week 2+3 but then with what should I stack the Winstrol as I am aware that it's not enough by itself (my source from where I got it doesn't exist anymore).

Btw: Here's what wiki says:
A common dosage can be 10–25 mg/day orally.
An alternative to stanozolol is Furazabol. Furazabol's effects are virtually identical to stanozolol except that instead of having an extremely adverse effect on cholesterol values, Furazabol actually improves a person's blood lipid profile (at therapeutic doses, not performance enhancing ones). Sold under the trade name Miotolan, Furazabol is a standard treatment in Japan for hyperlipemia.
That's why I asked about furazadrol .. but since it's not a PH for the above substance it doesn't really interest me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw: Here's what wiki says:
A common dosage can be 10–25 mg/day orally.
An alternative to stanozolol is Furazabol. Furazabol's effects are virtually identical to stanozolol except that instead of having an extremely adverse effect on cholesterol values, Furazabol actually improves a person's blood lipid profile (at therapeutic doses, not performance enhancing ones). Sold under the trade name Miotolan, Furazabol is a standard treatment in Japan for hyperlipemia.
That's why I asked about furazadrol .. but since it's not a PH for the above substance it doesn't really interest me.
really, do you believe in the tooth fairy too?

furazadrol is the same parent steroid as furazabol. the difference in the two is furazabol contains a methyl group, where furazadrol instead has a thp ether group.
methylation of a steroid changes how it acts in the body.

thats all im saying. if you want real information on steroids, quit reading wikipdea, and buy one of the books in my signature.

wiki, anyone can write in that shiit.

EnemyCarbs

Awards
Seriously all you guys do is smart****ting instead of helping? And no I'm not gonna buy your book so stop advertising it. So anyone got anything helpful that actually refers to the topic? Gotta order soon.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"gotta order soon"

Seriously not trying to smart ass

I am not as senior as the other members who have posted they REALLY know their stuff

But I do know a little bro, The gotta order soon attitude has to go man on the real

If you do not give your body time to recover(while recovering read up a bit after all these are steroids) you will screw it up

Mdrol aint no joke I had to scrap it(and I have done more illicit chemicals than you could probably imagine and this one kicked my ass) Get some bloodwork done get a SERM and some liver clense and take a break for 3 months

IN that three month time research according to your goals

Your body will thank you

(this does include your nuts)

EnemyCarbs

Awards
I got to order soon because it may take weeks for the products to arrive. Plus I kind of doubt there's all too much info on standalone/stacked oral winnies and even if there is it will not design me a cycle. Besides I'm busy preparing for my university entrance so I don't have time to research much of anything. All I really want to know what kind of cycle I can run with what I have or what else I'm gonna need. If anyone is willing to help me with that, I'd appreciate it very much.
And thanks for the second non bull**** answer.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you're too busy getting ready for a test to get into college, how old are you?

and if you just started a pct what is your rush to start again? No one is going to help you if you make yourself look like a reckless ass.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
/cease any advice giving

Good luck then brother

if your trying to cutup while retaining muscle this has worked good for me so far

epistane stacked with 11 oxo

6 week run

Research

EnemyCarbs

Awards
I'm 20. Yes I'm preparing for a test and I'm preparing for uni in general (school doesn't teach you everything). By the way I'm a reckless ass, that's just who I am.
Been getting "negative reps" whatever that means but guys seriously I don't give a damn about that. Well I just need to look at some people's writing style and everything becomes clear to me.
I bet you guys were the kind of guys who were asking why they got a gyno because you've been throwing DBol like smarties or maybe you were wondering how to "cycle" Protein, you probably only train your upper body as well and train especially on days when you're going to the disco so you'll be pumped up. Ridiculous, these forums aren't helping in any way so I say goodbye to you brainless retards. Die and rot in hell.
I'm excluding unrealmachine and schwellington from this statement as they do not seem to be so narrow-minded and have actually not plainly insulted me (which speaks for everyone else's manners and grade of intelligence)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol... it's "tough love" people here are looking out for you because we just can't have 20 year olds running back to back cycles because that's dangerous and makes the community look like we're promoting it... We may sound like pricks but everyone is trying to look out for you.

Anyone that comes in here under 21, with bad diet or training, or without being developed enough gets ripped on. Basically we're just trying to promote safe cycling. What you're proposing to do doesn't sound safe. And vomiting from Mdrol is ****ed up, I hope you realize that.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tough love.....man I have been ripped on SO much on this board....why? Simply because I have not followed what has been suggested a couple of times.....but the guys here still help me out why? Cause I wanna do it right and I have learned some thing from trial and error....the error part sucked but hey some of my trials have been successfull I urge you not to leave the forums but to continue to browse them and talk to people....sure we might get ripped on....but we also learn how to cycle safely....keep coming back sir

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Seriously all you guys do is smart****ting instead of helping? And no I'm not gonna buy your book so stop advertising it. So anyone got anything helpful that actually refers to the topic? Gotta order soon.
It's not "his" book, the book is filled with knowledge which you should have read before you starting using steroids. And don't you have to be over 21 to come into the "anabolic" forum?

As referring to "helping you" the help you need is to stop messing with steroids, yes m-drol is a cone of superdrol, if you don't know what that is do a google search. Also, your body needs to recover from cycles.

I'm going to be running my first cycle of injectables, and guess what i've done to prepare for it? RESEARCH, and anything I didn't understand I asked AFTER I did some research. Even with the knowledge I know now about steroids I'm still going to wait. Why? Because there is more to learn.

Then again, I'll be in my 80s and still be getting a boner while you (if you keep up what your doing) are going to be needing TRT before you hit 25.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
since this swayed off topic a bit, i wanna go back to the beginning... the very basis of your "cycle" is completely ****ed up. switching compounds and not giving anything enough time to work... how in the hell did you come up with this cycle idea anyway?

seriously spend the next few months researching all these compounds and more. know what is a steroid and what is treuly a ph. what these different esters do... everything. then write your test and then think about getting back on. ive said it a million times but ill say it again, steroids need to be the last piece of the puzzle not the first one.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 20. Yes I'm preparing for a test and I'm preparing for uni in general (school doesn't teach you everything). By the way I'm a reckless ass, that's just who I am.
Been getting "negative reps" whatever that means but guys seriously I don't give a damn about that. Well I just need to look at some people's writing style and everything becomes clear to me.
I bet you guys were the kind of guys who were asking why they got a gyno because you've been throwing DBol like smarties or maybe you were wondering how to "cycle" Protein, you probably only train your upper body as well and train especially on days when you're going to the disco so you'll be pumped up. Ridiculous, these forums aren't helping in any way so I say goodbye to you brainless retards. Die and rot in hell.
I'm excluding unrealmachine and schwellington from this statement as they do not seem to be so narrow-minded and have actually not plainly insulted me (which speaks for everyone else's manners and grade of intelligence)
holy sheeiit. yet another facking douchebag....btw you are the brainless retard for posting this retarded thread you facking moron.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy sheeiit. yet another facking douchebag....btw you are the brainless retard for posting this retarded thread you facking moron.
Although I agree he should use his brains more..............

Not sure if this approach is the most effective

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
vomiting.. nose bleeds, high blood pressure.... bad acne, lethargy and feeling "uncomfortable"..

Hello, I just got run over but I'm gonna go play in traffic cuz it was a hell of a ride!

Put DOWN the anabolics and pick up a book. Some literature can help you more than a message board. Most people are going to continue flaming you.. Perhaps its your age, perhaps its your persistance (and in this case its gonna kill you) or perhaps it's because you're just taking out compound X and replacing it with compound Y. You aren't giving your body time to restore ANY level of homeostasis and you JACKED your blood levels. I currently have NO sides from SD at 30mg and I don't plan to run it again until I have double the time off that I spent ON cycle, with some blood work for added precaution.

But then again I am 25, read before I do, and not willing to sacrifice my health for gains. This is the **** that gives anabolics a bad name.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vomiting.. nose bleeds, high blood pressure.... bad acne, lethargy and feeling "uncomfortable"..

Hello, I just got run over but I'm gonna go play in traffic cuz it was a hell of a ride!

Put DOWN the anabolics and pick up a book. Some literature can help you more than a message board. Most people are going to continue flaming you.. Perhaps its your age, perhaps its your persistance (and in this case its gonna kill you) or perhaps it's because you're just taking out compound X and replacing it with compound Y. You aren't giving your body time to restore ANY level of homeostasis and you JACKED your blood levels. I currently have NO sides from SD at 30mg and I don't plan to run it again until I have double the time off that I spent ON cycle, with some blood work for added precaution.

But then again I am 25, read before I do, and not willing to sacrifice my health for gains. This is the **** that gives anabolics a bad name.
Right on. Great post SC!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The sad thing is most people don't listen, it's human nature to do what the FKK you wanna do anyway.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Straight to the point cut and dry could not have said it better

Also no sides at 30 mgs.....I envy you

SD wacked me out like nothing else has.....and I have done ALOT of drugs of every type

Funny that a steroid kicked my ass worse than LSD or Meth

Disclaimer- I no longer participate in illicit substance abuse
:AR15firing:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
you're too busy getting ready for a test to get into college, how old are you?

and if you just started a pct what is your rush to start again? No one is going to help you if you make yourself look like a reckless ass.
im putting this in my sig bro haha