broken vial

slewdem

Awards
about 1 month ago i broke a 10ml vial of qv test prop.. i washed out another glass vial with 70% rubbing alcohol and dumped the qv prop into the new vial.

now, this glass vial has been sitting in my closet since then and now i want to use the prop. should i refilter into a sterile/sealed vial? i am concerned the oil might have gone bad, since it was exposed to air.

comments?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
about 1 month ago i broke a 10ml vial of qv test prop.. i washed out another glass vial with 70% rubbing alcohol and dumped the qv prop into the new vial.

now, this glass vial has been sitting in my closet since then and now i want to use the prop. should i refilter into a sterile/sealed vial? i am concerned the oil might have gone bad, since it was exposed to air.

comments?
hmm...I dunno bro, but at the least, I would refilter and if you prefer, bake it for a short amount of time...can't really say if it is bad or it crashed though from the description you gave. I'm sure someone else has had the same experience as yourself though, so bump for more replies...

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I would say as long as it was in a cool, dark place it is probably still good. I would for sure refilter it and bake it. If it was open to the air in a closet, there's no telling what could have gotten into it.