inject vs. oral

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I just ordered some of Sledge's 4AD cyp...
was also considering ordering 1-Test cyp to stack with it.

I was wondering from those with experience...how would you quantify the differences between injections vs. oral ?

Is there really no comparison between the two? meaning....could you say injectibles are twice as good as orals (methyls included) or 5 times or 10 times better???

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dont get me wrong, the orals def have their place in a cycle, and ultimately the two combined are the best, but if I had to do one over the other, id go with injections

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I'm assuming you can do injectibles for a much longer period of time without harming the liver nearly as much....

I'm looking for fairly dry gains, I know 4AD can bloat but was thinking about keeping that in check with some other products.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
was also thinking about running 1test cyp with it...but I want to avoid any libido loss so I think i'd be running it much lower dosages or cranking up the 4AD to accomodate if I had problems...what do you think?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
How much 4ad cyp you planning on running per week and how often are you going to be injecting it?

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
thinking about 700-800 mg twice a week...I may start out smaller doses than that the first week to see how I react and then pump it up to 1.6 per week total....

What do you think...too much, too little :) ?

What would you recommend on the 1-test cyp?

Last edited:
FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
ok, would you supplement with any oral if running both 1Test Cyp. along with 4AD Cyp.???