Cruising during cycle...damnit

tallbikerguy

Awards
So my girl was given a cruise for 7 days (her parents OKKK lol). She has to use the tickets either July 11th or 18th, both of which would interfere with my 10-week cycle or the PCT. What to do??? Obviously I'd like to drink but I won't, and I'll eat more for sure since it is all inclusive, but I can't pin during that week.
Can anyone suggest how to deal with this the best possible way? I'd be leaving on a Sunday and returning on a Saturday.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Assuming your using test-E or cyp, just pin your weeks worth with two spot injections right before you leave, you will be fine. Its just not optimal.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id bring it with me... already in syringes, throw in your checked luggage.

tallbikerguy

Awards
I'm afraid Customs picks it up or sees something through the X-Ray BS and then I get in trouble, plus my current girl doesn't know about it. The least people the better lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just pin enough for the whole week right before you leave. You'll be fine. Deca only needs to be pinned 1x a week, enanthate 1x a week will be fine. No worries man.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid Customs picks it up or sees something through the X-Ray BS and then I get in trouble, plus my current girl doesn't know about it. The least people the better lol
fair enough... with enanthate and deca you are good to go anyways. pin right before you leave and enjoy your trip.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pin before you go, there shouldnt be any problems drinking on Test alone TBH, obviously shouldnt drink on gear, but that hormones already in your body and you drink right?

tallbikerguy

Awards
I havent had a drink in a while, but used to get a few on Fri and Sat ea week.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if your on just test i dont see a problem,

deca (even though injectable) shows significant liver strain.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
You could always give me the tickets and then that won't mess your cycle plans. :lol:

tallbikerguy

Awards
I'm doing deca too...
I knew someone would come out with the idea of passing the tickets over...didn't guard against that one haha, highly doubt she'd go with anyone else...she was a virgin...yes really lol, before I popped it.

tallbikerguy

Awards
I'm thinking maybe I can do my Monday shot right before leaving on Sunday, and then doing my Thursday shot when I get back on Sat.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just do both of them on Sunday :)