Time between cycles

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I did a month long 30/30/30/30 cycle of epi(cel e-stane) with a bridge into 11-oxo for 15 days. I started my pct during the 11-oxo bridge. I've managed to keep all of my gains and even gain some strength during my pct(natty test booster but had a serm on hand). My question is how long should I wait between cycles? I'm planning on trying h-drol next for 6 weeks (i've never done 2 cycles within a year don't ask me why). I haven't had blood work done and don't really plan to unless its absolutely necessary. I've been off epi for 5 weeks now 11 oxo(i'm not sure if that counts for anything) for 3 weeks. Should I wait 90 days or whatever it is from the end of my epi cycle or the 11 oxo? I think I read somewhere on here that it is 6-8 weeks between cycles. I'll err on the side of caution.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'd say 8-10 weeks between in this case, starting after the last hormonal thing you took (11-oxo). The rule is supposed to be
Time off = time on + 4. Measured in weeks of course.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks. I was under the impression that 11-oxo was pretty weak in the hormonal department. I dosed it at 225mg a day idk if that matters. I found if i did any more than that I'd feel hungover.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
11-oxo though mild is still a hormonal product so it does count. and unreal has it right here, that is the general rule of thumb and if you are going to err on the side of caution then another month n a half or so from now.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6-8 weeks AFTER hormones stabilize which means, 2-3 weeks after PCT+ 6-8 weeks.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice. I'm planning on going on h-drol in august now.