Unanswered Time between cycles

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of you on TRT, how long do you wait between cycles?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends, this go around it will be 7-8 weeks. I follow the time on time off with orals. With Injectables it’s more about having my system cleared before bloodwork. I have bloodwork at the end of semptember. I will stop everything 8 weeks before. But the day after they draw my blood at the docs office, the games will
Begin again.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I like to take at least 4 months off between cycles. If your not a pro there is no need to run more then 2 moderate length cycles a year.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Depends, this go around it will be 7-8 weeks. I follow the time on time off with orals. With Injectables it’s more about having my system cleared before bloodwork. I have bloodwork at the end of semptember. I will stop everything 8 weeks before. But the day after they draw my blood at the docs office, the games will
Begin again.
Codybenz what's up dude? Only based off what you stated above,so what's your reasoning behind getting the bloods drawn if you're gonna hop right back on before the results come back? What if you started a long estered cycle but bloods come back with a few skewed markers?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Codybenz what's up dude? Only based off what you stated above,so what's your reasoning behind getting the bloods drawn if you're gonna hop right back on before the results come back? What if you started a long estered cycle but bloods come back with a few skewed markers?
Im guessing he wants that stuff cleared before trt related blood draws so his dr doesnt start asking questions, messing with his dosages and then ordering more bloodwork, thus delaying start of next cycle even further.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im guessing he wants that stuff cleared before trt related blood draws so his dr doesnt start asking questions, messing with his dosages and then ordering more bloodwork, thus delaying start of next cycle even further.
Yeah I kinda had a feeling it was more doc related vs anything else. I just didn't wanna jump the gun on it..

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep you nailed it. I am required to have full blood work every 6 months. If it’s all good, if my test level is out of wack the doctor will change dose which then requires bloodwork 6 weeks after the dose change. Also let’s me check lipids, cholesterols, etc.