Hair Thinning for P-Mag?

ebaydan777

Awards
Hey everyone

I'm 22 years old going to be starting my first cycle of P-Mag (5 week cycle) at 50/50/75/75/75 and am
worried about hair thinning. My hair isn't like super thin or falling out but I do use Nioxin shampoo to keep it thick and heathy however I'm worried this stuff is going make me go bald or something. Can anyone let me know if I should be worried? I'll be preloading with Cycle assist and taking throughout cycle then PCT with PCT assist and nolva.

Thanks much appreciated, maybe there's something I could take to help as well besides the shampoo daily.

Daniel

mball52

Awards
  • Established
one cycle wont make you go bald bro. that happens with mainly prolonged uses. i've done a cycle of 1-ad, which is notorious for hair thinning, and had no problems. it also is genetic. so look at your family on your mother's side as a sort of guideline.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I have a family history of baldness and my hair is thin, and I had no problems on P-Mag

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
It only matters if you have androgenic alopecia.

If you already have noticeably thinning hair at 22, then you probably have AA. If you haven't noticed any thinning, either you don't have AA, or it hasn't become noticeable yet. Everyone starts noticing it at different times, but most probably between the early and late 20's.

If you don't have AA, don't worry about it, steroids won't accelerate your hair loss.

If you do have AA, there are topical treatments that can help. Get some Nizoral 1% or 2% (the active ingredient is ketoconazole). Lather up your head in the shower and let it sit for at least 5 minutes before rinsing. I recommend doing this ED while on cycle, and maybe 2-3 times a week while off.

Spironolactone is another topical treatment and cream containing spironolactone is pretty easy to find online. If the Nizoral isn't enough, you could go that route as well. Some people think spironolactone and ketoconazole work synergisticly to stop/prevent/reverse hairloss.

ebaydan777

Awards
awesome man very helpful info appreciate it!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
grab some extra saw palmetto... its not proven but many people take it to block dht conversion AKA prevent possible hair loss