Hair thinning help

vladimirb68

Awards
What are some recommendations for thinning hair? I remember seeing a lot of discussion about this several years ago but can’t locate much right now.
I’m 43 and not on any anabolics for many years. Really noticing hair thinning from the crown to forehead. Not a receding hairline that you see most often but further back. Had bloodwork done recently and hormones are within normal ranges for the most part. Thanks

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Derma rolling is your friend here. I've been doing it for about 5 months and hair is filling in nicely. I don't have a lot of loss but definitely seeing some age related thinning I wanted to get ahead of.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Derma rolling is your friend here. I've been doing it for about 5 months and hair is filling in nicely. I don't have a lot of loss but definitely seeing some age related thinning I wanted to get ahead of.
What do you use 1.5mm, once a week?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Derma rolling, ds labs revita shampoo, their monoxidil is suppose to be non greasy too. Also RU58841.

I noticed increased shedding/thinning since starting TRT. Right now I'm derma rolling once a week and using revita daily. I ordered some RU too, but my current protocol has been working so far.

Check out Derek MPMD youtube on hair loss. He's made a huge improvement and breaks down each compound of use.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The big take away here is that dermarolling is a proven method to help keep and regrow hair, considerably more than minoxidil itself. Once I started doing it, I am in disbelief that it isn't talked about far more than it is because it's so effective.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The big take away here is that dermarolling is a proven method to help keep and regrow hair, considerably more than minoxidil itself. Once I started doing it, I am in disbelief that it isn't talked about far more than it is because it's so effective.
It is crazy how affective it is. Even used it to fix patchy spots in my beard.