Need/want some input....3rd cycle choice

SilverZ06

Awards
Ok, so I am about to purchase my 3rd cycle before my source moves. I have other people I can buy from but this person hooks me up for about half the price the others charge and everything is legit. I have done two previous cycles: 1st cycle: test e at 500mgs/wk....2nd cycle: test e at 500mgs/wk and deca at 400mgs/wk kickstarted with dbol at 35mgs/ed. Now I am debating on the next cycle. I thought about running test e with deca again, test e with eq (less bloat), or sust with eq or deca. Now the big debate...is sust really worth doing over test e? I read that it isn't but Im told, by friends who have done both, that sust is far superior. I have read articles comparing them and everything points to taking test e over sust, thoughts? I need to order within the next week or so to get my hook up before he leaves, even though my cycle won't start until some time around August.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats the goal of your next cylce?

in my personal experience, test e is my hands down favourite once it kicks in, i just hate the wait. Though in a heavy bulk i enjoy sust.

SilverZ06

Awards
Well, I would personally like to bulk more but at the same time I hate putting fat on and I know Deca, from expierence, does one heck of a job with the smooth muscle look bc of the water retention. On the same note, if I run something that causes some retention again, I was thinking of throwing some Winstrol on the end of the cycle to cut a little bit faster. I fear Clen based on the insomnia issues some have and I have read some people have their heart rate increase alot from it. Right now I am sitting at about 195lbs and I would like to break into the 210 range.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its preference for most ppl. whichever is cheaper

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sust is only better than enanthate if the enanthate is underdosed, IMO its all the same

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I would personally like to bulk more but at the same time I hate putting fat on and I know Deca, from expierence, does one heck of a job with the smooth muscle look bc of the water retention. On the same note, if I run something that causes some retention again, I was thinking of throwing some Winstrol on the end of the cycle to cut a little bit faster. I fear Clen based on the insomnia issues some have and I have read some people have their heart rate increase alot from it. Right now I am sitting at about 195lbs and I would like to break into the 210 range.
i love tren!! it is my absolute favourite steroid. some people cant deal with the sides, some people get insomnia, by the sounds of it this would scare you off.

You could definitely run a test e / eq cycle for say 16 weeks and run winny the final 7 or so. if you are relatively lean already you could run masteron for the final 10 wks or so.

SilverZ06

Awards
So would a test e cycle be the same as the test e and deca cycle in terms of amounts? Like 500mgs/wk for test e and 400mgs/wk for eq?

Tyler3295

Awards
So would a test e cycle be the same as the test e and deca cycle in terms of amounts? Like 500mgs/wk for test e and 400mgs/wk for eq?
I would run a little more EQ than that. Most people agree that 400mg/wk EQ is sort of like a tease. One of these days I'm going to run a 16 week cycle of 600mg test cyp/wk and 600mg EQ/wk. 100mg prop EOD the first 3 weeks and last 3 weeks to get all 16 weeks, of course. :D

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think it sort of depends on your source. people who run the norma amps of deca seem to grow on about 400mg. people who shoot UG 300mg/ml deca seem to need considerably more. in other words i think a true 400mg should be ok. but to get a true 400 you may have to shoot what the bottle would cal 600. i hope that makes sense.