"Cruising" with OTC hormones

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright folks, here is my thought process...

i used to cruise in between cycles with a shot of test e every 5 days or so, rather than doing full pct after each cycle. i chose to just not come off. i loved this method.

fast forward a couple years and due to my employment i must refrain from actual illegal substances and stay with the more "gray area" ph's and designers.

my question being is one of the test ph's out there capable of performing the "cruise" between cycles of things like SD, Epi, etc...

Any help or thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Alright folks, here is my thought process...

i used to cruise in between cycles with a shot of test e every 5 days or so, rather than doing full pct after each cycle. i chose to just not come off. i loved this method.

fast forward a couple years and due to my employment i must refrain from actual illegal substances and stay with the more "gray area" ph's and designers.

my question being is one of the test ph's out there capable of performing the "cruise" between cycles of things like SD, Epi, etc...

Any help or thoughts on this would be much appreciated.
seriously doubt you would feel good taking orals everyday for long periods of time. 6 month pulse cycles have been done tho

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
correctly dosed old school 4-ad (not the bogus legal crap they sell in the states now) I guess could theoretically do that.

But I wouldnt want to be popping any orals that long, even a non-methylated oral steroid is doing some harm to your liver.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes this was also my intial thought on this that i have very little desire to subject my liver to such prolonged use of orals.

I have absolutely zero experience with transdermals and was crossing my fingers that someone would tell me that one of these transdermals out there was the key to this. i attempt the research on these things but you get such contradicting information and opinions.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not just inject test if you love it so much :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you wouldn't want to be on any orals for a long period of time. Maybe BOLD but that's about it. TD's, for a long period of time, what a hassle. If you can't inject, i wouldn't bother

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not just inject test if you love it so much :)
cause im an addictions counselor. legally and morally i cannot be taking illegal drugs doing what i do. i can justify the "gray market"

you wouldn't want to be on any orals for a long period of time. Maybe BOLD but that's about it. TD's, for a long period of time, what a hassle. If you can't inject, i wouldn't bother
yeah thats kinda what i thought. just thought id see if someone had an idea i hadnt thought of. sigh... i miss gear.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Not to menton both 4-AD (4-androstenediol) and Boldione are now illegal, too. I don't think there are any OTCs out right now that are worth it.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
since crusing on test for awhile and not coming off for a long period have u had any fertility tests.. im seriously debating not coming off cycle after my next cycle or just going for 20+weeks.. where i think id eventually not even wanna come off after being on for 20 weeks.. im just wondering since ive heard of ppl running super long cycles for years and still being able to have a baby.. im kind of young so this would be a top issue for me for .... sorry if yo already had kids or u dont plan on having them in the future..im jw

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
since crusing on test for awhile and not coming off for a long period have u had any fertility tests.. im seriously debating not coming off cycle after my next cycle or just going for 20+weeks.. where i think id eventually not even wanna come off after being on for 20 weeks.. im just wondering since ive heard of ppl running super long cycles for years and still being able to have a baby.. im kind of young so this would be a top issue for me for .... sorry if yo already had kids or u dont plan on having them in the future..im jw
good questions!
my trainers philosophy was as long as you kept switching your compounds you were gonna be ok. coming on and off is when alot of possible side effects occur. i used to run 16 week cycles something like:
1-16 sust 1g
1-7 dbol 50mg
1-16 deca 500mg

then i would cruise:
1-8 test e 375mg/ wk

then new cycle:
1-16 test prop 700 mg/wk
1-7 winny 40-70 mg/ wk
1-16 tren 500 mg/wk

etc...

i went in for regular blood work and didnt come off for nearly two years then did a major pct... then some hcg... since then (two years ago) i have impregnated two women.

i swear by cruising.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to menton both 4-AD (4-androstenediol) and Boldione are now illegal, too. I don't think there are any OTCs out right now that are worth it.
this is what i figured. thanks anyways... clearly im going to find a way to justify pinning again. damnit. slippery slope...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
good questions!
my trainers philosophy was as long as you kept switching your compounds you were gonna be ok. coming on and off is when alot of possible side effects occur. i used to run 16 week cycles something like:
1-16 sust 1g
1-7 dbol 50mg
1-16 deca 500mg

then i would cruise:
1-8 test e 375mg/ wk

then new cycle:
1-16 test prop 700 mg/wk
1-7 winny 40-70 mg/ wk
1-16 tren 500 mg/wk

etc...

i went in for regular blood work and didnt come off for nearly two years then did a major pct... then some hcg... since then (two years ago) i have impregnated two women.

i swear by cruising.
thanks alot man appreciate the advise.. im gonna give my body another couple months off and then prob jump on for a pretty long period of time

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks alot man appreciate the advise.. im gonna give my body another couple months off and then prob jump on for a pretty long period of time
I might be along for a similar ride... been off for 5 months and got about 25ml of Sust, thinking about a test base of 325mg, at that rate i've got 19 weeks, I'd run a SD/PP cycle at the front and a high-dosed HDROL cycle at the back... I'm pretty set on it at this point :)

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
this is what i figured. thanks anyways... clearly im going to find a way to justify pinning again. damnit. slippery slope...
Do some oral cycle, go to your doc a week or so into PCT, tell him your sluggish and feel like **** and that you think you have low test. Get levels checked..........result = TRT ;) Now its completely legal