Least suppressive PH?

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
Of all of the PH's out there at the moment, what would you guys say is the least suppressive of the HPTA while at the same time remaining effective? I'm going to be doing a cycle here soon; I was considering doing a cycle of m1t but I've read a number of horror stories about how hard it is to regain normal testicular function after even a three week cycle. I'm mainly looking to keep my existing muscle mass (maybe add a few pounds if possible) while cutting. I've heard that m4ohn might fit this bill but I would love to hear what you guys have to say. Any input is greatly appreciated!

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Id be interested to hear peoples opinion on that, M1T shut me down after just two weeks! did manage to keep most of the gains but was not a pleasent expierance!

bump

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
dude, it has been i while since i got off the m1t and i still dont feel recovered. i am actually worried it permanantly damaged me. so i went to the doc and he said my test levels were in the normal range for an adult male, but i am am 22. i dont feel the same as i used to though but i think it is slowly creeping back

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
There have been a few that have had bloodwork and M1t had shut them down almost completely agter 3 days. But thats not what you are asking here, I would vote for m4ohn but not much bloodwork back yet.

the Cardinal

Awards
Least suppressive, available pro-steroid: 4-hydroxytestosterone.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think 4OHT or M4OHN are your best choices. OHT is not very anabolic on it's own & quite expensive, probably a waste to run alone but stacks well. M4OHN is probably exactly what you're looking for. I just started it yesterday myself, so not sure on the shutdown. Feedback on shutdown has been great, I'm sick of 8 week recoveries from M1t.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
LD....I'd love to hear how your m4ohn cycle goes, Including PCT, please keep us informed. :)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I have pretty much tried them all, and M4OHn was by far the least suppresive.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not great as a bulking agent, but awsome for lean, hard gains...

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it necessary to do PCT following 4-hydroxytest?

I know logically the answer is "any external androgen is supressive," and thus, some form of PCT is a good idea.

I ask, b/c 4-HT is in a number of new products, including a transdermal I currently use (Etched), and there are no recommendations or comments about PCT on the manuf. website, the retailer's website, etc., and they even go so far as to imply that the anti-estrogen properties of the 4-HT render it a useful PCT agent in and of itself.

I figure M4OHN probably requires more PCT?

I think it is important to address this issue, as their isn't much PCT info in the stickies concerning 4-HT and M4OHN, being that they are so new.

Also, in terms of M1T supression, does a low-dose/short-cycle require just as long for recovery as a higher-dose/longer cycle or a high-dose/short-cycle?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
my opinion - you take androgens of any sort for any amount of time you should do PCT - why risk it.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've got the Nolva in my right hand!

Just wondering why they would say 4-HT is good for PCT.

I'm thinking I won't need as much Nolva for as long as I would if did, say, 1-test/4-ad for a month.

BTW, I didn't see crap for gains on 4-HT until the M1T was added to the mix. I'd like to see other user reports of 4-HT. Mine is trandermal, too. I'll proabably make the switch to M4OHN asap.

socrates

Awards
I'm also wondering how m4ohn compares to 1 test or 1ad/4ad in terms of supression...

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Id be interested to hear peoples opinion on that, M1T shut me down after just two weeks! did manage to keep most of the gains but was not a pleasent expierance!

bump
im in the middle of a 4 weeker of m1t. at about 2.5 weeks and the lethargy is hitting me HARD. its all i can do to roll out of bed in the morning and get to work. have seen AWESOME gains in weight and strength though. how long did you all wait before doing another cycle after m1t?