Sldge's Sterile 4AD Kicks Ass

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I've upped the Pro-Sust to 1.5cc EOD, making it 2100mg/week total.

Testosterone: 1,878ng/dl :eek: :D

He still has 4AD-cyp left as of right now and it's his last batch. For all of you who hate M1T (I used to :rolleyes: ) this stuff will turn you into a believer. No lethargy, no headaches. The only side effect I'm having is believing that I am, in fact, Superman. :cool:

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
Sweet Jesus, look at that test level.

Looking forward to trying some myself.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I have his Pro-Sust and I like it, but if I could do it over again I would have just bought his 4-AD prop. when he offered it becasue it just takes too long for the cyp ester to clear the system post cycle.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
how long does the cypionate take to get out of the system?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
What solution is the 4ad cyp in?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Well the Sledge Test sold out in the first night. So I am going to try and do some more 4 OHT Cyp/ 4AD Cyp blends next week, but the 4 ad prop is now gone for good.

I still have a decent amount of the 4 ad cyp and 1 test cyp left so that isnt a problem.

SS those test levels are insane, but just to give you a laugh, I have a friend who I have been helping through a torn pec. I have him using the Sledge Test, his levels were checked at the Dr. last week, they were above 5000!!!
He said he thought the Dr. was going to pass out. He told him whatever you friend (me) is doing is working. He is has almost fully recovered in half the time.

chemikill

Banned
Awards
Well the Sledge Test sold out in the first night. So I am going to try and do some more 4 OHT Cyp/ 4AD Cyp blends next week, but the 4 ad prop is now gone for good.

I still have a decent amount of the 4 ad cyp and 1 test cyp left so that isnt a problem.

SS those test levels are insane, but just to give you a laugh, I have a friend who I have been helping through a torn pec. I have him using the Sledge Test, his levels were checked at the Dr. last week, they were above 5000!!!
He said he thought the Dr. was going to pass out. He told him whatever you friend (me) is doing is working. He is has almost fully recovered in half the time.
Over 5000 :eek:
What was the dosing,frequency,frontload ect...?
BTW- 4ad prop is done forever :confused: ?-Damn!
I know your probably sick of powder questions,
but are you going to offer 4oht cyp./deca. powders? :D
-chem.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I will definetly do 4oht deca powder, I may do the 4 oht cyp if I can figure out a good homebrew. I will hope to have it in a few weeks.

The 4 ad prop is gone forever.

His dosing scheme is specific for him, his training and because of his recovery, his upcoming contests.

shredded

Awards
sledge test

how much of a difference is there between the pro sust and the sledge test?mgs. and ingredients.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I've upped the Pro-Sust to 1.5cc EOD, making it 2100mg/week total.

Testosterone: 1,878ng/dl :eek: :D

He still has 4AD-cyp left as of right now and it's his last batch. For all of you who hate M1T (I used to :rolleyes: ) this stuff will turn you into a believer. No lethargy, no headaches. The only side effect I'm having is believing that I am, in fact, Superman. :cool:
Just for curiosity sakes, have strength and size increased noticably?

propho

Awards
  • Established
wow i wish i could inject.. i don't even think i could get syringes to inject.. I hate this state..and on top of that my wife won't be too fond of it.. i guess i gotta stick with the regular stuff =( how depressing..

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Propho, next time your wife takes her birth control, tell her that if she can play with hormones, so can you!

propho

Awards
  • Established
she doesn't care if i pop pills.. she only cares about injecting stuff.. i can understand it i guess =/ i wish i could just cut my arm with a knife and drop some in.. HAHAHA

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
This is all anecdotal evidence that the whole "saturating" enzymes theory -- particularly 3bHSD, in this case -- is completely bunk. Cool stuff.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
So if that's correct and all the 4AD in supersoldier's system is being converted, he's getting at least 300+ mg of test from the 4AD PLUS 2100mg of a hormone that is 95% as anabolic as test before conversion?

Could this mean that 4AD cypionate at this dosage is more effective than,say, testosterone enanthate at 500mg/week?

BigV

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
So if that's correct and all the 4AD in supersoldier's system is being converted, he's getting at least 300+ mg of test from the 4AD PLUS 2100mg of a hormone that is 95% as anabolic as test before conversion?

Could this mean that 4AD cypionate at this dosage is more effective than,say, testosterone enanthate at 500mg/week?

BigV

Depends upon what one means by "effective". I am doubting it, but then again who knows if you jack the dose of 4-AD up that high. Conversion rates and how they affect real-world results are not an exact science by any means.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Can we find a study that shows how much 500 mg sof test per week would rause test levels. Then you would be able to compare atleast. Say 500mgs raises it to 900ng/dl, that is still a very high level. I think that the amount that SS is taking is giving a higher amount then 500mgs test prop would. But this is a guess, I havent done blood work to see hwo much regular test raises levels. But for HRT they usually give someone around 200-400mgs per week to get you into the high normal range which is around 400-600 if memory serves.

The difference between SLEDGE TEST and ProSust is the addtion of 4 OHT cyp.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you may. The things I do for you guys :D

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men.

Bhasin S, Woodhouse L, Casaburi R, Singh AB, Bhasin D, Berman N, Chen X, Yarasheski KE, Magliano L, Dzekov C, Dzekov J, Bross R, Phillips J, Sinha-Hikim I, Shen R, Storer TW.

Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Molecular Medicine, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, CA 90059, USA. [email protected]

Testosterone increases muscle mass and strength and regulates other physiological processes, but we do not know whether testosterone effects are dose dependent and whether dose requirements for maintaining various androgen-dependent processes are similar. To determine the effects of graded doses of testosterone on body composition, muscle size, strength, power, sexual and cognitive functions, prostate-specific antigen (PSA), plasma lipids, hemoglobin, and insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels, 61 eugonadal men, 18-35 yr, were randomized to one of five groups to receive monthly injections of a long-acting gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist, to suppress endogenous testosterone secretion, and weekly injections of 25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone enanthate for 20 wk. Energy and protein intakes were standardized. The administration of the GnRH agonist plus graded doses of testosterone resulted in mean nadir testosterone concentrations of 253, 306, 542, 1,345, and 2,370 ng/dl at the 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg doses, respectively. Fat-free mass increased dose dependently in men receiving 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone weekly (change +3.4, 5.2, and 7.9 kg, respectively). The changes in fat-free mass were highly dependent on testosterone dose (P = 0.0001) and correlated with log testosterone concentrations (r = 0.73, P = 0.0001). Changes in leg press strength, leg power, thigh and quadriceps muscle volumes, hemoglobin, and IGF-I were positively correlated with testosterone concentrations, whereas changes in fat mass and plasma high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol were negatively correlated. Sexual function, visual-spatial cognition and mood, and PSA levels did not change significantly at any dose. We conclude that changes in circulating testosterone concentrations, induced by GnRH agonist and testosterone administration, are associated with testosterone dose- and concentration-dependent changes in fat-free mass, muscle size, strength and power, fat mass, hemoglobin, HDL cholesterol, and IGF-I levels, in conformity with a single linear dose-response relationship. However, different androgen-dependent processes have different testosterone dose-response relationships.

Table 2. Serum total and free testosterone, LH, FSH, SHBG, and IGF-I levels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testosterone
Dose Baseline Week 16 Change from Baseline P vs. Zero Change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testosterone (ng/dl) (overall ANOVA P = 0.0001)
25 mg 593 ± 48 253 ± 66 340 ± 85 0.0029
50 mg 566 ± 78 306 ± 58 260 ± 64 0.0037
125 mg 553 ± 53 570 ± 75 57 ± 75 0.7425
300 mg 653 ± 50 1,345 ± 139 691 ± 143 0.0005
600 mg 632 ± 63 2,370 ± 150 1,737 ± 156 0.0001
Free testosterone (pg/ml) (overall ANOVA P = 0.0001)
25 mg 62 ± 6 29 ± 5 33 ± 8 0.0014
50 mg 57 ± 6 32 ± 3 25 ± 5 0.0009
125 mg 49 ± 5 52 ± 8 3 ± 7 0.8601
300 mg 71 ± 7 138 ± 21 67 ± 18 0.0012
600 mg 64 ± 5 275 ± 30 211 ± 31 0.0001
LH (U/l) (overall ANOVA P = 0.8054)
25 mg 3.5 ± 0.4 0.3 ± 0.1 3.2 ± 0.4 0.0001
50 mg 3.8 ± 0.3 0.6 ± 0.3 3.0 ± 0.4 0.0008
125 mg 3.4 ± 0.3 0.5 ± 0.1 2.8 ± 0.4 0.0001
300 mg 3.7 ± 0.5 0.6 ± 0.1 3.5 ± 0.5 0.0002
600 mg 3.3 ± 0.3 0.6 ± 0.4 2.9 ± 0.4 0.0001
SHBG (nmol/l) (overall ANOVA P = 0.0001)
25 mg 29.1 ± 2.9 28.5 ± 3.6 0.6 ± 2.9 0.8497
50 mg 24.4 ± 3.4 21.1 ± 3.2 3.3 ± 1.1 0.0202
125 mg 33.1 ± 4.2 28.9 ± 3.8 4.2 ± 2.6 0.1410
300 mg 31.4 ± 3.8 22.4 ± 3.9 9.1 ± 3.7 0.0348
600 mg 40.1 ± 4.9 20.6 ± 3.2 19.5 ± 2.8 0.0001
IGF-I (ng/ml) (overall ANOVA P = 0.0001)
25 mg 268 ± 26 261 ± 35 7 ± 19 0.7462
50 mg 246 ± 14 225 ± 12 20 ± 10 0.0797
125 mg 299 ± 24 282 ± 31 18 ± 17 0.3284
300 mg 314 ± 24 388 ± 30 74 ± 28 0.0272
600 mg 227 ± 20 304 ± 21 77 ± 13 0.0001

Values on each day represent the mean (±SE) of all available values on that day. However, the change represents the difference between paired values only. Treatment values represent the day 113 (week 16) values, obtained 1 wk after the previous testosterone injection. We used week 16 rather than week 20 values because week 20 values were not always drawn exactly 1 wk after the previous injection. LH and FSH, luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones, respectively; SHBG, sex hormone-binding globulin; IGF-I, insulin-like growth factor I. To convert total testosterone levels to nmol/l, multiply by 0.03467. To convert free testosterone levels to pg/ml, multiply by 3.467

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
600mg had a 1737 increase from baseline.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Bobo you are the "Find a study God"

So by those studies it looks like SS is getting around 600+mgs of test. So I wonder if almost double or the addition of 4 oht give the "1 gram a week" benchmark?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, his total is around the average increase over baseline that 600mg gives. 600mg gave a 1737+ increase fomr baseline. The total overall was 2370.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Sldge, is the 300mg/ml 4/ad cyp painless?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Just for curiosity sakes, have strength and size increased noticably?
I added 20lbs to my squat 2 extra reps each set for 4 straight sets in a week's time. Other things I've noticed, I just got a new girlfriend. She tells me the sex is "UnFuckingBelieveable" :cool: She asked me "How is it humanly possible that it stays hard so long?" I was like "I'll tell you one day", not thinking she would think anything of it. And she kept pushing me to tell her why, like she KNEW that there HAD to be an explanation. :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the 'crazy sex' side effects on transdermal 4AD as well. Does the same thing happen on straight testosterone?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the 'crazy sex' side effects on transdermal 4AD as well. Does the same thing happen on straight testosterone?
ask my GF ;)

An elevation in test levels like that will make you want to hump all day long, it really almost becomes a little overbearing for some...........like my GF :D :D

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
That's about what I was thinking. 1ml eod. I really appreciate your replys!

profbiv

Awards
did'nt do trans went the other route
and I would have to agree. I’m currently at 2ml a day 250 mg per ml 4ad cyp.

It should be called bonner in a syringe.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
did'nt do trans went the other route
and I would have to agree. I’m currently at 2ml a day 250 mg per ml 4ad cyp.

It should be called bonner in a syringe.
Good god man! Are you saying you run 3,500mg/week? If only I had another bottle... :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
What are you guys using to suppress estrogen-related sides?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
What are you guys using to suppress estrogen-related sides?
I used some Lion Letro, estradiol went from around 90-95 to about 0-5 in about a day or two after dosing, even at only 1.25mg EOD. It is some really powerful stuff. Also since nolva is so cheap now I've been running it at 20mg/day and will continue to do so with every cycle I do.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks are you planning on running this cycle Supersoldier? What's your PCT consist of?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks are you planning on running this cycle Supersoldier? What's your PCT consist of?
Tough question as to how many weeks. I've been running HCG at 500iu/week, and I really don't wanna come off. I'm gonna get more HCG as soon as I have some cash to spend. I'd like to be using 500iu 2X/week, and I'll probably use 500iu every day for a week if and when I ever come off. Then I'll run a lot of nolva (60ish mg) for a while until my testosterone comes back and then I'll taper off for a total of 8 weeks PCT. HCG is a beautiful thing. :)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard of this miracle HCG of which you speak:) Saving it for when I decide to do a full test cyp. cycle later this year.

I bounced back strong with 6-oxo/Nolva after 4 weeks of 1test/4AD. That's not too long of a cycle, though:)

Have you cycled test before? How does the 4AD cyp compare?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used some Lion Letro, estradiol went from around 90-95 to about 0-5 in about a day or two after dosing, even at only 1.25mg EOD. It is some really powerful stuff. Also since nolva is so cheap now I've been running it at 20mg/day and will continue to do so with every cycle I do.
Check your levels again (when your not using Letro or when its cleared). Nolva can raise estrone levels. It doens't reduce plasma estrogen much.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Check your levels again (when your not using Letro or when its cleared). Nolva can raise estrone levels. It doens't reduce plasma estrogen much.
I took 1.5mg last night. How long until it clears?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give it a week to makes sure. Its not just the half-life were concerned about. But don't mess your cycle up over this. If you want to continue with the Letro, by all means do. I was ust curious about the estrone levels w/ Nolva only.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i just finished a cycle of m1t 4adprop the first few weeks was fine, but the last couple of wks upped it to 300mg ed and just thought about sex and i had wood. the wife loved it.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Give it a week to makes sure. Its not just the half-life were concerned about. But don't mess your cycle up over this. If you want to continue with the Letro, by all means do. I was ust curious about the estrone levels w/ Nolva only.
If you're really interested it's no prob. Being a little bloated for a week won't kill me. Might even help with my skin.

slewdem

Awards
I added 20lbs to my squat 2 extra reps each set for 4 straight sets in a week's time. Other things I've noticed, I just got a new girlfriend. She tells me the sex is "UnFuckingBelieveable" :cool: She asked me "How is it humanly possible that it stays hard so long?" I was like "I'll tell you one day", not thinking she would think anything of it. And she kept pushing me to tell her why, like she KNEW that there HAD to be an explanation. :D
i know what you mean... try 100mg test suspension ed.. this one chick told me, "i am not used to having sex this long."

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
whats the smallest Gauge this can be pinned with? do you guys usualy pre heat it first?