Sldge's Sterile 4AD Kicks Ass

primal1

Awards
  • Established
why are you guys doing a cyp e.o.d. is'nt cyp in the system like enthanate.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
why are you guys doing a cyp e.o.d. is'nt cyp in the system like enthanate.
Because I like sticking needles in myself, DUH! :D Seriously though, I read awhile back that 1-test cyp acts more like a prop, so you should dart it EOD, and I just kinda carried that theory over to 4AD cyp. Plus my Pro-Sust is (100mg 4AD prop/ 300mg 4AD cyp)/ml, so to keep hormone levels totally steady since 25% of mine is prop, I need to dart EOD. But really I just like sticking myself with needles! :p

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
SS....what kind of gains are you seeing so far?
Well I went from cutting with Pro-Sust, M-Dien and Tri-Max, and around 2,000 calories and lost a shitload of fat, and maybe a little muscle, definitely strength. Then went to Pro-Sust, M1T, and about 3,500 calories kinda like a lean bulker to gain strength and muscle back, which I did and then some. Now I've been off M1T for about a week, and just on Pro-Sust with about 3,500 calories and my strength and muscularity are still improving dramatically. All in one cycle :cool: The wonders of HCG :rolleyes: :D

surferdude26

Awards
damn you all, I was hopin to score some sledge test with the prop before it was all gone, but didnt think it would go THAT quickly.

...time to experiment with some synovex...

surferdude26

Awards
yeah, already saved up for that :D Definately gettin some... I swear I have problems, I look forward to my packages like christmas presents now.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Give it a week to makes sure. Its not just the half-life were concerned about. But don't mess your cycle up over this. If you want to continue with the Letro, by all means do. I was ust curious about the estrone levels w/ Nolva only.
9 Days since last dose of Letro. Estradiol 87.45. My strength and desire to throw heavy ass weights around in the gym (desire to train) has gone way up since I stopped taking it. And my skin (face and back) looks a lot better. My conclusion, no estrogen is bad. :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Good God

Testosterone 3,486.82 :eek: Still at 2100mg/week of Pro-Sust, and I shot 750IU HCG 2 days ago.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
that is frigging phenomenal. 3500! with "PROHORMONES"

what level of Test would one take weekly to get to those blood levels (on average).

I really think (as much as the methyls are hyped) that injectable PH's are THE way to go. Cheap, effective, legal...

jjjd

Awards
  • Established

what level of Test would one take weekly to get to those blood levels (on average).

I really think (as much as the methyls are hyped) that injectable PH's are THE way to go. Cheap, effective, legal...

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
SS, I am running at 1800/week, seeing those test levels really making me think!! :D

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Sledge, when are you going to have some of these killer injectables up on your site again? With all this I'm reading, I need to cop some of this **** ASAP!

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
dammn, that is impressive. and to think 4AD was pretty much ignored over 1-test when that came out and considered by many as just relief from the sides!
might have to consider buying a ton of powder and making my first injectable, knew the chemistry A-level would come in handy one day ( hey wait, I failed it :p )

glad I managed to grab some, now do I use it while I finish my summer cut or stick to the M40HN I bought a gram of so I know for sure how well I respond and whether to pick more up? decisions decision! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

About 750-850mg/week. It depends on the person. But the effects would be different.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
There wont be any more 4 ad cyp. I am all out of powder and I wont be able to get anymore in time. I saved some for the Sledge test, which I hope to have done this weekend.
This is also a one time deal, unless the PH ban gets pushed off or there is a grace period, this is it for these. But I do have an idea for another " painfree" product that I hope will make it as well as and anabolic spray or gel cap (havent decided on which one yet) that will definetly make it. It will come down to how it is marketed. make sure you have your thinking hats on when I release some of these new products ;)

not everything is always what it seems, that is the biggest hint I can give.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Its already done bro, Methyl-Dien. No detection time, cant beat that. I guess you could try Dienolone propionate or acetate as well (but ill have to check the anabolic values for the unmethylated version, it may have no activity)

what about 7a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-triene-3-one, it will be pretty toxic but strong as hell.

still think MD is the better choice give the cost to have one of these made for you, at KG amounts, ill guess and say 40K.

ps24eva

Awards
I don't like MD (no results so far), but please do release these other non-methyl compounds

and see if you can come up with some more:)

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
for those who didn't stock up on 4-ad cyp or prop, it is possible to make a pretty good injectable from 4-ad base.

it does mandate everyday injections, but it works quite well, and 4-ad base is UNDER ONE DOLLAR A GRAM. which means at 1500 mgs a week, it's less than a $1.50 a week for the compound itself (not including the solvents, etc.)

dingling

Awards
yo jjjd, you wanna share your formula for getting the base into a solution... from what i hear, its a bitch converting into an injectable. would love to do this, and dont wanna give animal my money for his kit. thanks

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
5% ba, 10% bb, 10% peg, 4-ad base/oil at 100mg/ml

that's off the top of my head, since i'm out and about.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Good info, got a recipe for 4ad cyp? I have head it can go 400mg/ml any truth to that?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i had no problem getting 4-ad cyp into 325 mg/ml with just 5%ba and 10%bb

i think going much beyond that might cause shots to be a bit more painful. i'm not sure what the solubility is beyond that.

at 325 m/ml at only 6 mls a week, you are at 1950 mg. that's pretty good. so, i don't really see the need

but let me know if you try it

btw, if i didn't make it clear, the 4ad base recipe is a suspension, not a solution.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
The Pro-Sust I'm using is 400mg/ml. (300mg cyp+100mg prop)/ml. Correct me if I'm wrong but prop has less solubility than cyp, so replacing the 100mg prop with 100mg cyp shouldn't be a problem. Though I'm not sure what % solvents Sldge used when making it.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
you are correct in that prop is less soluble than cyp. i agree it should not be a problem.

haven't tried and don't know what % solvents sledge used, nor would i expect him to give out proprietary info, but you never know.

frankly, i probably could have used lower % solvents than i did. i tend to err on the side of higher ba because i'd rather have a bit of a sting than an infection.

give it a try. let me know

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Possible Reasons Why My Test Was So High

I haven't taken Letro in 10 days, and it's actually Letro/Finasteride combo from Lion, so since DHT isn't being blocked it is actually showing up as part of my total testosterone in the assay. That would account for the huge strength increases I've been having lately, despite dropping M1T about 2 weeks ago. But I don't believe that added DHT is making up for over 1600ng/dl more total testosterone than the last time I tested at over 1800ng/dl. Also last I checked the machine had only like a 3% error with DHT when assaying total testosterone, and that 3% was the highest of all the interfering substances.

OR

750 IU HCG stimulated my balls to produce 1600ng/dl more Testosterone. Well maybe, I do (normally) have some pretty big balls :D . But I seriously doubt that. I would think it would definitely cause total testosterone to go up by causing endogenous(sort of) test production on top of the circulating 4AD converting to test, but I wouldn't imagine it would be nearly that much.

I just find it weird that I didn't increase my dose (since the last time I increased the dose :p ) and my testosterone almost doubled.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Its already done bro, Methyl-Dien. No detection time, cant beat that. I guess you could try Dienolone propionate or acetate as well (but ill have to check the anabolic values for the unmethylated version, it may have no activity)
Wouldn't this be the same as injectable Finigenix? I thought there was some good feedback on that stuff, but it was too pricey.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't taken Letro in 10 days, and it's actually Letro/Finasteride combo from Lion, so since DHT isn't being blocked it is actually showing up as part of my total testosterone in the assay. That would account for the huge strength increases I've been having lately, despite dropping M1T about 2 weeks ago. But I don't believe that added DHT is making up for over 1600ng/dl more total testosterone than the last time I tested at over 1800ng/dl. Also last I checked the machine had only like a 3% error with DHT when assaying total testosterone, and that 3% was the highest of all the interfering substances.

OR

750 IU HCG stimulated my balls to produce 1600ng/dl more Testosterone. Well maybe, I do (normally) have some pretty big balls :D . But I seriously doubt that. I would think it would definitely cause total testosterone to go up by causing endogenous(sort of) test production on top of the circulating 4AD converting to test, but I wouldn't imagine it would be nearly that much.

I just find it weird that I didn't increase my dose (since the last time I increased the dose :p ) and my testosterone almost doubled.
HCG would raise it the amount your normal production would produce.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
600-800 normally.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
how long after the last shot of this would you suggest starting PCT, considering doning the nova + clomid thing next time round, never tried clomid before.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Ran Out...

Last shot of 2.2cc's (880mg) was 4 days ago, and the last one before that was another 4 days prior. I had been doing EOD shots but I had to space these out as to not come "off" in anticipation of my new goodies coming in the mail :cool: . Testosterone today is 1972.30ng/dl :D . Haven't shot HCG in about 2 weeks too. Guess EOD injects is pointless with any cyp. And I added back in good old M-Dien. After reading all the negative threads about M-Dien I forget how much it really does kick ass. I get ridiculous pumps in my bi's from bench pressing now :eek: (yes, huge pumps in bi's from bench pressing, not a typo). After 3 sets of curls my arms are ready to explode. Very good ****.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
SS you should have your stuff tomorrow, and if it goes well I am going to try and do one batch of 4 OHT Cyp and 4 ad prop. I am hoping to get in some more prop, so we will see what happens.

dam225

Awards
SS - what are your stats at now? how about an after pic?

chemikill

Banned
Awards
if it goes well I am going to try and do one batch of 4 OHT Cyp and 4 ad prop. I am hoping to get in some more prop, so we will see what happens.
YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!-
You're so good to us :D
Pm me, if you want someone to throw-in on a larger quantity of the raws with you(4ad-prop, 4oht-cyp, or 4oht-deca) ;)
I'm really looking forward to more blends from you(and/or powders),
and your original sledge test kicks ass :)
I got my fingers crossed for you to beat the ban.
Thanks, and good luck,
-chem.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
well i have an idea for a new one that right now isnt on the list, but i cant release it for a couple more weeks. I am trying to get a decent amount of 4oht cyp and I have about 400gms of 4 ad prop so i should be able to do 3-4 batches before i run out.

Finagenix is the nonesterfied version right? Adding an ester should help with soluablity and allow for a higher dose that is more BioAvail. but I have never tried it so it would be a guess on my part.

Screamer

Awards
I'd be really interested in hearing comparisons of effects from high dose 4ad cyp (say 1500-2000mg/wk) compared to good old test. If my imaginary friend's normal cycle would consist of 500mg/wk of test, would 1800mg of 4-ad cyp/wk equal that in effects?

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm also interested in this.

Aslo could these same results be achieved by doing say 1g-1.2g of transdrmal 4ad ed??

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I have been using my 4ad CYP @ 2grams a week and the results are very good.
Comparable to 500mg wk of test I would say, and I speak from experience.
More bloat but I keep that under control, overall effective and side free so far BP is perfect.

BTW Mine is perfectly stable and pain free @500mg/ml 30%BB 5%BA Cotton seed oil goes through a 25g easy enough.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
bump on my transdermal question please.

Acording to my calcylations 40% absorbtion from transdermal compared to 100% pinning you would need... about 800mg transdermally ed to be compareble to 2000me 4adcyp per week.

Would that work?

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Yes, try putting that much on for a week. You will be begging for a syringe and pin at that point try it and see.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... Why do you say that? The mess?

I'll always just add some 4ad to a cycle to boost gains a little and make it wetter.

Like a 4ohn and 14add cycle, I'm planning to add some 4ad to that. Well maybe, I'll eiter add the 4ad or jump start the cycle with 2 weeks of m1t, leaning towords the latter.

You do know that even though the 4ad cyp is legal to buy, injecting it is illegal?

So If it's gonna be illegal anyway why not just take test cyp??

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
bump on my transdermal question please.

Acording to my calcylations 40% absorbtion from transdermal compared to 100% pinning you would need... about 800mg transdermally ed to be compareble to 2000me 4adcyp per week.

Would that work?
To equal 2100mg of 4-AD-cyp, you would have to make 1400mg of 4-AD base bioavailable. Why only 1400mg? Because the cypionate ester weighs 30% of 4-AD-cyp.

Now, assuming 40% of applied 4-AD becomes bioavailable, you need to make 200mg bioavailable per day. 200mg/0.4 = 500mg that you would have to apply daily, or 3500mg per week.

If the bioavailability is actually 25% (who knows?) then you would have to apply 200mg/0.25 = 800mg/day, 5600mg/wk! If your formula is 50mg/ml, that's a lot of goop. 8ml twice daily, 112ml total in a week.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I have been using my 4ad CYP @ 2grams a week and the results are very good.
Comparable to 500mg wk of test I would say, and I speak from experience. More bloat but I keep that under control, overall effective and side free so far BP is perfect.

BTW Mine is perfectly stable and pain free @500mg/ml 30%BB 5%BA Cotton seed oil goes through a 25g easy enough.
Nice post, that's what I like to see.
Many people refer to a study done in 1967 or so which finds the conversion rate of 4-AD to test is 15.76%. From Supersoldier's results, thanks to Bobo's comparison, it seems that the number is more like 28%. Your statement confirms this, ~25%, if 2000mg 4-AD-cyp = 500mg test-cyp.

I haven't heard of anyone using so much BB, but that is a pretty impressive concentration. Any tips for homebrewers? You sound pretty practiced up.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
500mg trans 4ad doesn't sound that bad. Or about 1.5 gram oral I suppose?

I have 200g of 4ad powder at home, so I'm love to ba able to use it to get some real gains rather than just to counter m1t sides.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I have done a fair share of conversions mostly with real gear in the past but I am certainally not the best or brightest I am sure. It's really not hard especially with cypionate because it works so well with BB.

Man Guy, It's not illegal to inject thats a common mis-belief, pins are legal here if I want to inject an RC cola into my ass it's perfectly legal to do so.

As for tips, get a good scale number one.
I like to put all of the ingredients into the center of a hotplate full of water with a mild boil for about 30 min (stopper with lil pin for pressure relief). At this point it is already clear and into solution. Sterile filter while still hot makes it much easier I used a 50cc syringe so I did it all in one shot easily. After it's filtered I put it back into the hotplate for another 45 min and it's good to go.
It's really easy, cheap and for now legal, I need to stock up while I can.
I am sure it would hold 525 or even 550 mg/ml but that would be overkill since I stick it 2x a week anyway. I ended up adding only 6 ml of oil total as it is :twisted: