4 weeks BEASTDROL

justlift87

Awards
Whatsup fam? I recently bought this product from my boy. It's called Beastdrol. It supposed to be a cross between anavar and masteron. This is the structure 2 alpha, 17a-Dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-3-one
It seems like another SD clones, has anybody heard of it before?

Anyways I already bought it and I plan to run it for 4 weeks at 20mg along with mass fx and tst powercells from ax. Does it make sense to stack dbol aswell i this cycle? please advice

thank you

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes it's superdrol. read my guide in my signature. not necessary to stack with Dbol. I dunno about using mass fx or anything else with it on cycle... shouldn't be necessary... SD is really powerful. More important to throw stuff into PCT.

justlift87

Awards
yes it's superdrol. read my guide in my signature. not necessary to stack with Dbol. I dunno about using mass fx or anything else with it on cycle... shouldn't be necessary... SD is really powerful. More important to throw stuff into PCT.
checkin it out right now goodlookin; out on that thread, good ****. i got perfect liver, and advanced pct both by ax and im planning to get formadrol. how does that look for a sick pct?

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Most people would advise runnning a serm as a part of your pct, escpecially for sdrol.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I run clomid (SERM) for pct usually. u really should do more research before running this SD cycle. It can have some pretty ruff sides. The more u know yourself the better off u will be if something arises during cycle.

And don't forget pct is just as important as ur cycle so don't slack off with the diet or lifting.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro research this before you do it. doesn't seem like you know enough about it. personally, i would suggest you do 10mg at least the first couple days.

justlift87

Awards
yeh i agree holmes. its been in my closet for a month now im still gathering some info. initially i was gonna run beastdrol with hcg and forma stanozol along with apct and perfect liver. i got clomid on standby and those support vitamins. but was wondering if formadrol would be a better choice to add in this cycle. and has anybody tried this beastdrol before? they got some ridiculous claims on it im just afraid this is just another knock off..

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Put that **** in your freezer, and take it out when your ready...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
What support supplements do you have on hand? You should preload most of your support supplements, especially for your liver and your bp. Doesn't sound like youve done much research about superdrol or its clones. The nomenclature says its basically superdrol, so I would take it alone with more supps during your cycle and pct. I am waiting a couple more weeks to start my run. I have some nolva and test revolution, but I am preloading cycle assist, along with red yeast rice, saw palmetto, coq10 and additional hawthorn berry. On most logs Ive read concerning superdrol, there is almost always increases in blood pressure, lethargy and its a MUST to preload your liver support, this compound has one of the highest toxicity ratings for your liver. Just lookin out.