Epi pulse

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. I just got done reading like 3-4 hours of old pulse threads. Some people like it some people dont. I also spent alot of time yesterday reading up on low dose epi(like 10mg everyday) for like 6-8 weeks.
My question is would doing a pulse 3 times a week at a low dose even be worth it? Trust me ive read and read. And couldnt get my exact answer. My proposed idea is like 10 mg of epi 3 times a week for like 8 weeks. Im not looking for hulking gains but something more along he lines of quicker recovery time. I know ive read that its usually pulsed at like 30, but once again would this be a total waste of time?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I have had killer results with Epi at 20mg 5 on 2 off. People bashed me for it but i recovered well from it in PCT (Very Minimal Shutdown w/Bloodworked backing it) I did 6 weeks this way with Nolva (10/10/10/5) and a Test Booster for 4 weeks. Its different for everybody but i would think 10mg for 3 days a week would be nothing to be honest a Waste

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK , fair enough. Thas why I posted. The 5 on 2 off idea sounds pretty sweet though. Never thought of that. Were you taking anything on those 2 off days? And when did you dose? Morning? or pre workout?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I did a 6 week cycle and went up to 50mg mwf for the last weeks, I didn't notice anything till I hit 40mg

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok cool. think im gonna give this a try. maybe sooner than later. Still curious on the dosing, ive read to take it in the morning when, i believe it was cortisol was high, dont quote me on that i just got up. I nkow it was when something was high in the morning

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Epi was my first PH i tried. I did it blind. Its a very good strength and /cut drug if you do it right. Many people can do 20mg for 4 weeks and see big results. Others dont hit the spot till 30/40mg. My sweet spot is 30mg. I dont do more because 30mg works for me. I also use a SERM everytime even though it may not be needed. Serm and Epi is less then $70 bucks. I have seen some people spen $150+ on EPI and the OTC crap to make their PCT. Just make sure you fully rsearch and bring it home. Good Luck!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just found a great thread on "mini" cycles. A person was taking 10 mg of epi first thing in the morning everyday for 3-4 weeks. Had a nice recomp effect. Minimal /no sides.might want o try this one out.

chim_chim

Awards
I think that 10 mg, 3 days/week would be a subtle boost, but you would have absolutely no sides and no need for PCT.

A couple of things on this: there are some big-league steroid gurus like Bill Roberts that think you can take 20 mg of Dianabol every morning with zero shutdown (although you still have to watch triglycerides and liver values to some extent). Bill had some labwork to back that up. The idea of morning dosing is that your major testosterone pulse is in the nighttime, and the Dianabol will be effectively out of your system (because of short half-life) by nighttime. Epi also has a short half-life.

Also, DrD on this forum talked about 10 mg of Epi eod as being acceptable during PCT.

Again, it would be a subtle effect, but if you did eod dosing of 10 mg for let's say 2/3 of the year, I would imagine you would put on an extra 6-10 lbs. versus staying natural.

Here's an article by Cy Wilson to consider... and keep in mind that you are talking about using a low dosage of a short half-life anabolic every other day, not every day.

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sex_news_sports_funny_grok/the_never_ending_cycle

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I recovered fantastic from my pulse, kept 100% of the gains, waiting for bloodwork will post next week

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh great. You guys rock. Thats the stuff I wanted to hear.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
As far as your test booster goes try Primal Male

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
send me a bottle and ill log the **** out of my results...lol

alexmm72

alexmm72

Awards
Right on, I wana give a 30/30/0/30/30 pulse a shot next month, its taken me forever to find anything on a decent epi pulse. it sounds good since it has serm like properties, let me know how this turns out over the next few weeks. I was scared into not taking it because I couldn't find a serm to use. But hopefully a pulse at 30 will allow me to just PCT on a test booster and after FX by maximus. Any thoughts anybody? Should i just man up and get a serm? lol

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why many people boo epi pulse.
My experience is:
20-30mg every 2 days, only 4 weeks, obvious change even after week 1. Basically no sides. The only thing i noticed are 2 big acne on my body plus red eyes/tiredness after 10pm from week 4. Liver might be influenced a bit, I don't know. Even 11 oxo gave me more sides than epi pulse.
I used SERM (nolva) as PCT, but it gave me much worse feeling than epi itself. Tiredness all day, bad apetite. I didn't have joint sore with epi but i had it with nolva! So I left nolva after a week and started low dose of formestane TD and Tongkat Ali. Balls might be smaller on cycle but libido didn't change. Balls back to normal even in PCT week 2 thus makes me think maybe my balls actually didn't shrink on cycle? Morning wood is often seen. I still pretty much keep body composition although i am very busy thus can't go to gym as often. My muscle might not as big but still there, my fat didn't come back.

I think people who don't like epi pulse should really try it once and then give comment.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Even when pulsing go the safe route and use a serm for pct, also if you are not seeing results a 30mg don't be afraid to bump it up

alexmm72

alexmm72

Awards
The SERM is to prevent gyno right? if I understand all this correctly? I keep seeing epi has "serm like" methyl properties... supposdily. What about a step-down pulse? or would that cause a shut down? Say...

30/30/0/30/30/0/0
40/40/0/40/40/0/0
30/30/0/30/30/0/0
20/20/0/20/20/0/0
10/10/0/10/10/0/0

Then a month PCT of test booster and After FX?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you are doing EOD or 5 on 2 off like louvillain said then yea 20mg is fine, mild but fine... anyway if you are pulsing 3x a week and you want it to be mild then 20-30mg... If you want to make it a serious cycle i'd recommend 40-50mg in that pulse...

Remember pulsing is supposed to have a GREATER than normal dose.

Pulsing 10mg 3x a week is nothing dude nothing. if you respond at all to that then that just means you'd blow up on a normal cycle.
If someone is running 40mg a day then think about this they are getting 28 capsules a week, you are proposing 3 caps/week which is LESS THAN ONE NINTH of what they're getting. It's not very much. I wouldn't expect anything measurable.

once again for a mild, 3x a week pulse... 20-30mg... try 10 by all means but don't expect much

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
The serm is to prevent all estrogen jump up effect, also rebuild your testo level without further surpress your endocrine system.
But I have to say, serm itself made me unwell.

Epi is said to have anti-estrogen effect, but that's different from what serm does.

Some epi users report a sign of gyno or testo shut down; the reason can be: epi would at least partially transfer into Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT, same as P-Plex) in body. If p-Plex can shut you down, epi also could.

Having some serm with you is good, but I am not sure how well you can stomach serm. If you don't have problem with serm, then it's better and cheaper than all OTC stuffs, imo.

For my personal experience, I don't feel i have big enough problem from epi pulse to let me tolerate serm's sides; you got to listen to your body, if you feel seriously shut down or get gyno even from epi pulse, then you just have to take SERM.

I don't believe in testo booster. There is no product which is scientificially proven in human beings to really boost your own testo level when not taking unreasonable megadose. There are libido booster, apetite booster, recovery supporter... but no real useful testo booster for human.

The SERM is to prevent gyno right? if I understand all this correctly? I keep seeing epi has "serm like" methyl properties... supposdily. What about a step-down pulse? or would that cause a shut down? Then a month PCT of test booster and After FX?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this thread is blowing up..lol. Well, havnt really decided yet. I got tons of time on my hands so i just going to wait a little longer before I decide.