Post cycle (M1T+4AD)

juststarting

Awards
I will be finishing up a 4 week cycle of M1T/4AD.

I just wanted to double check to proper post cycle.

I was thinking of 40mg/ed of Nolva for the first two weeks imediatly following the end of cycle. Then dropping to 20mg/ed of nolva for the next two weeks.

What do you guys think?

Would you change anything?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
That looks OK. Another option is to do 40, 30, 20, 10 for one week each. Incidentally, the 40 can be a split dose. 20 AM and 20 PM.

propho

Awards
  • Established
that brings up one thing.. when taking nolva.. I'm sure someone will say read the faq... I just figure since yer talking about splitting it.. is it better to split the dose in two?? or it won't make a difference if you take it all at once.. I know I've heard that estrogen levels go up at night so i was thinking it's best to take it right before sleep..

juststarting

Awards
I thought about splitting it up but I didn't know if it made a difference or not

50cents

Awards
how much did you gain on that stack? i am actually on M1t and 1,4 andro

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
that brings up one thing.. when taking nolva.. I'm sure someone will say read the faq... I just figure since yer talking about splitting it.. is it better to split the dose in two?? or it won't make a difference if you take it all at once.. I know I've heard that estrogen levels go up at night so i was thinking it's best to take it right before sleep..
You will find people who support both ideas. Some like to take it all at once at night for the reasons you mentioned. Others, myself included, support splitting it into smaller doses for at least two reasons:

1. Larger doses tend to have more sides. For example, I get a severe migraine if I take more than 15-20mg at a time. I normally do not get headaches, and this is a known bad side effect of Nolva.

2. Splitting the dose tends to keep a minimal level in your body at all times. Taking it all at once means that it has mostly left your body by the time you take the next dose a day later.