Stack Help Havoc?

azraelz

Awards
Just finished up my first year of Engineering, and now its time for the summer,
Ive Benn researching alot and just browsing through the site every now and then. Ive decided I want to do a cycle of Havoc, but alot of it seems to be out of stock. ( Had I realized they made RV2 Rage illegal, i would have bought some before that happened ). Ive already either decided on Reversitol v2(ive heard alot of good reviews from it) for my PCT or t-911. My next question is about natadrol, i saw alot of posts of it, but this is my first PH, and I will Log. Im also going to pick up a bottle of HGHPRO, with Syntha6 and Optimum Whey as my protein,

I would just like any suggestions as to what Ph i should get since i cant find Havoc my Primaforce.

Thanks for all the help

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
try epistane or h drol there the top for first cycles..get a serm for pct! more research is needed. best of luck

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try a real PCT. Honestly Id rather you take natadrol with the level of knowledge base it sounds like you have.

azraelz

Awards
Ive been looking up Epi, and havent been able to find any online except for some discontinued stuff, and as for havoc i cant find any except on some discontinued sites like
Havoc by PrimaForce off of paramount-supplements.Now for H-drol is just a basic H-drol from amazon fine, because i cant find any from nutraplanet. With epistine ive found some here at paramount supplements,
paramount-supplements.com epistane.html

would that work and also you said a serm. would something like Recycle from purus or wold nolvadex work?

Thanks for all the help btw I appreciate it.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Ive been looking up Epi, and havent been able to find any online except for some discontinued stuff, and as for havoc i cant find any except on some discontinued sites like
Havoc by PrimaForce off of paramount-supplements.Now for H-drol is just a basic H-drol from amazon fine, because i cant find any from nutraplanet. With epistine ive found some here at paramount supplements,
paramount-supplements.com epistane.html

would that work and also you said a serm. would something like Recycle from purus or wold nolvadex work?

Thanks for all the help btw I appreciate it.
IBE makes a epistane.....CEL h drol is the one i trust....google search you can find all this....and you need a prescribed serm which you can find online with some time. not novadex xt! nolvadex tamoxifen citrate or something like clomid. i would wait and research some more before you start a cycle so you have proper knowledge on cycle, supports, pct, sides, diet, routine and what you need to do if something goes wrong. its alot more then just popping a pill and working out. best of luck man

TJM5054

I used H-Drol/Furazadrol for my first PH run and it was perfect. Ran Epistane twice for excellent recomp results (see log for one I just finished up).

azraelz

Awards
Thanks for all the help, and yes ill be researching more before i even attempt to do anything.