EST Methyl E = Epi?

HeavyHands

Awards
Hey guys, looking to run a cycle of Epi, or a clone of some sort since I can't seem to find it anymore after the bans (if you can help me there, that would be appreciated). However, I can get EST Methyl E which looks the same in structure... Does anybody have any experience with this, or know anything about it, good or bad? As long as it is the same as Epi, and seems to yield the same results, I'm all for it. I've had success with that PH in the past...

Thanks!

mball52

Awards
  • Established
yep, its epi. i've heard mostly positive things from it

dpfisher

What other legit clones are still around? Kinda weird they all went away even though it didn't get banned.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
hmmm... i was at the supp store yesterday, i think i still saw ibe epistane, and this stuff called halostane (the name kinda says it all haha). those were really the only ones i saw. i wanted to try epidrol, but can't find it. its probably discontinued...

HeavyHands

Awards
I've recently read that EST products seem to be underdosed... can anybody chime in on this? Any personal experience, especially with methyl e? Thanks! (I can't find friggin' legit epistane anywhere for a decent price!)

mball52

Awards
  • Established
a month or so ago, i found ibe epistane for $50. idk if they discontinued it or not though