Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey all,
so I'm 3 weeks into a 30mg dbol and 20mg msten cycle, i know i should pin but my next cycle is gonna be test and EQ no orals and i wanted to try dbol and msten together

Ive been taking 20mg ed of tamoxifen because i have a bit of gyno and never want to aggravate or god forbid make it any worse, a scary thought hit me the other day though, does tamox still block methyl oestrogen the same as plain old oestrogen, I've no reason to think it does or doesn't so maybe someone can enlighten me.
Ive read like any methylated hormone methylE is more powerful but also dbol is supposed to aromatise at a lower rate than test so really not sure
Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It blocks all estrogen at the receptors In breast tissue. 20mg apparently is not enough for you

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
As above, the serm binds to the ER and I would assume the methyl E to bind to the same ER's, as E2. Ralox would be better for gyno protection though, with better effectiveness and less negatives.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, serious question.

Why would anyone think running dbol is a good idea when they already have pre-existing gyno?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It blocks all estrogen at the receptors In breast tissue. 20mg apparently is not enough for you
Actually its working just fine for me, the thought just crept up and i realised i hadn't considered the difference between methyl and regular E and i thought I'll ask wiser men than myself i case i was headed for a fall

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As above, the serm binds to the ER and I would assume the methyl E to bind to the same ER's, as E2. Ralox would be better for gyno protection though, with better effectiveness and less negatives.
I know, believe me i would love to get ralox, i read many comments about it's efficacy on here, unfortunately none of the forum sponsors will post to UK nor can i find it anywhere else, tamox on the other is common as muck so i use what i got

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, serious question.

Why would anyone think running dbol is a good idea when they already have pre-existing gyno?
Like i said i wanted to try dbol, I'm in this to experiment, see what works what doesn't etc. My idea was to use a conservative dose of complimentary orals, i know msten is good for me and dbol would replace test and then some, 30mg i don't believe is high but maybe you do. Its been a nice run so far, no problems in the nipple area, no moonface water retention, sweet pumps in the gym, no loss of appetite, bw is up 12 lbs.
Honestly, im happy with it.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, serious question.

Me...lol...no just joking we just like to have fun here( from the south park episode where do you want to go..neverland ranch, Vatican city, or Penn state university

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone that knows good source for ralox in or to the UK, a dm would be super appreciated

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, serious question.

Gotta risk it for the biscuit yo!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
To be fair I still think about tren and trestolone sometimes even tho I know 19s hate me
Everybody got that one crazy ex, you know they were were toxic but damn they made you feel good

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everybody got that one crazy ex, you know they were were toxic but damn they made you feel good
That's the thing tho, I don't feel like there's anything special about tren or trest, I just want to use them because I know I shouldn't lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be fair I still think about tren and trestolone sometimes even tho I know 19s hate me
Same. Tren is just a motherfcuker. Shame it hates me.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50-60mg raloxefine would work much better
This! Ralox works way better. Also I'm guessing your plan was taking the dbol to cover a test base. Cut the dose way down. Pretty sure guys us as little as 5-10mgs a day for that. 30 mgs is what a new guy would actually run on a cycle of dbol was the only oral. Of coarse running it the way you are is stronger. But yeah get some ralox.