Upcoming 2 on/2 off cycle

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
I might log this if I feel like making the commitment, and if I feel like it would be a worthwhile contribution.

2 on/2 off cycle, as per Bill Roberts, Libertarian's posts, and LiftingStud's cycle.

anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/144423-liftingstuds-2wk-2wk.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139997-pulsing-m-drol.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/142295-how-keep-sdrol.html

Stats:
Male
Age 24
Height 5'8
Weight 182
Bodyfat %: exact percentage unknown, army method puts me at 10%, Abs are somewhat visible.
Resting blood pressure at 100/70, resting heart rate 64.
Lifting experience: 8 years, the last 2 of which I would consider to be serious and educated lifting.

Previous cycles: Propadrol with Methyl Mass (EST), Superdrol Solo. Only sides on the superdrol solo run were an undiagnosed food allergy/digestive issue, exacerbated by use of superdrol and caloric excess. Shutdown was minimal. Blood pressure never crossed the threshold of diagnosis of hypertension.

Planning to commence the cycle two weeks from last sunday, given good blood test results. Bloodwork (just test, estradiol, LH, liver and kidneys) has been taken, results will be back soon.

Currently preloading cycle supports, selected based on personal research and suggestions in Dr. Houser's articles, which are:
ALA 300mg
Multivitamin with megadosed antioxidants
Milk Thistle 1200mg (960 silymarin)
Saw Palmetto 540mg
Stinging Nettle 600mg
CoQ10 200mg
ZMA
Fish Oil 5000mg

Post cycle supports:
Cycle supports already listed
I3C 200-400mg
Considering throwing in a Longjack/trib/arginine blend.

Now, the proposed cycle.
Week 1: 10-15mg ED Superdrone
Week 2: 15-20mg ED Superdrone
Week 3: Nolva, frontloaded 105mg, then 20mg ED
Week 4: Nolva 20mg
Week 5: 10-20mg Superdrone, Epi ?
Week 6: 10-20mg Superdrone, Epi ?
Week 7-8: Nolva again, as per weeks 3 and 4.
Week 9: Finaflex (10-20 SD, 25-50 Tren)
Week 10: Finaflex (20 SD, 50 Tren)
Week 11-12: Nolva again
Week 13-14: Possible extension of final PCT to taper off the nolva

I'm still on the fence about throwing in the Epi, given I only have 2 cycles under my belt along with the conventional wisdom of avoiding concomitant use of 2 methyls. Perhaps the brevity of the SD/Epi stacking would mitigate the strain on the liver, but I can offer no conclusive evidence for this.

Comments and thoughts are appreciated.

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
No comments? Surely there's an arguable imperfection in my cycle. I'm considering dropping the Longjack/trib/arginine blend so that I can include NAC.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Since you are getting pre-cycle bloodwork, will you also be getting post-cycle bloodwork? It would be very interesting if you could compare your pre-cycle bloodwork to maybe another test done right before your third "on" period or at the end of the last PCT.

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
Yeah definitely at the end of my last PCT, probably not during the second off period though. I would do both, but money is tight, and I'd prefer knowing I have a clean bill of health after a cycle to scientific inquiry in the middle of one, otherwise I'd be glad to get the intracycle bloodwork.