Any BAD experiences with Torem?

patientlearnr

Awards
People always say that the decision is split in using Torem. However, so far I've only seen positive reviews. Anyone ever have a bad experience with Torem?

MrRobRage

Awards
it touched me inappropriately, stole my wife and killed my parents.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
here we go again; i love this topic of a thread, the last one had me on the floor dying, i'm always in the mood for some good comedy, better get my popcorn and soda ready

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
it made me so horny.. i banged between 9- 7,167 girls each day.. and my balls still looked like grape fruits.. god damn u torem.. god damn u.... also skin on my **** came off from all the sex

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Torem made me so Fertile that my Semen actually "came" out as Clomid! Im currently selling it too! So if you change your mind about Torem you can buy my Homemade Clomid. ..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torem made me so Fertile that my Semen actually "came" out as Clomid! Im currently selling it too! So if you change your mind about Torem you can buy my Homemade Clomid. ..
You MAKE ME SICK:You_Rock_Emoticon:

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
can i pump it straight out of the bottle... please??

ianm4208

Awards
Any bad experiences with link24's homemade clomid?
I don't mean to thread jack, just curious to know about his sperm serm. Is it oral or can u inject it? Where would i inject it? Sides?
This should line up a few laughs

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to thread jack, just curious to know about his sperm serm. Is it oral or can u inject it? Where would i inject it? Sides?
sperm serm?:shocked::eek5::biglaugh:

ianm4208

Awards
Funny story behind that. The first time I used torem, I was disgusted by the taste. So, I went to the search box and typed in "taste serm" and it went to that Google page. It said, " did u mean 'taste sperm'?" Hahah luckily I did not... it reminded me life could be worse. It makes me curios to know what u other AM members are putting in that search box....?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Torem... is the best road trip in America soaring through nature's finest show. Denali, the great one, soaring under the midnight sun. And then the extremes. In the winter time it's the frozen road that is competing with the view of ice fogged frigid beauty, the cold though, doesn't it split the Cheechakos from the Sourdoughs? And then in the summertime, such extreme summertime, about a hundred and fifty degrees hotter than just some months ago, than just some months from now, with fireweed blooming along the frost heaves and merciless rivers that are rushing and carving and reminding us that here... toremifene wins.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
:crackhead:
Torem... is the best road trip in America soaring through nature's finest show. Denali, the great one, soaring under the midnight sun. And then the extremes. In the winter time it's the frozen road that is competing with the view of ice fogged frigid beauty, the cold though, doesn't it split the Cheechakos from the Sourdoughs? And then in the summertime, such extreme summertime, about a hundred and fifty degrees hotter than just some months ago, than just some months from now, with fireweed blooming along the frost heaves and merciless rivers that are rushing and carving and reminding us that here... toremifene wins.
,,,,:crackhead:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:crackhead:

,,,,:crackhead:
Sorry, couldn't resist a little Palin pretentiousness. Her speeches always sound like Peggy Noonan, Jack London, and William Faulkner wandered into the woods with three buttons of peyote and one typewriter. :lol:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
can i pump it straight out of the bottle... please??
Yes!! The top of the Bottle has a nice little Spout that squirts out went Pumped Vigorously. . . So you are officially in Luck

All my reviews are good thus far. My sperm serm can be taken orally or injected depending on the location. As for the Sides, orally there may be some cottonmouth, unusual smelling breath and bad taste, and if you inject it there will definitely be some sight injection soreness hahahah