stims on Ph cycle

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
heard ur not supposed to use stims on a ph cycle was wondering if this is really true

i personally am going to run an h-roid cycle starting in the next few weeks and was wondering if i should stop taking jack3d durring my cycle or any preworkout with stims for that matter

what are the dangers if i do and would it be a waste of money if i did

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
blood pressure issues may arrise. u can keep using the stims if u monitor ur BP

Matttehman

Awards
I would lay off the Jacked to start the cycle, once the pump from the ph hits, it will be plenty on it's own, creatine may give you unbearable pumps. The stims in Jacked will probably raise your BP too, which will likely be high while on cycle anyways.

But Nos gave a good point, if you decide to stay on the stims/creatine just be careful and monitor your BP religiously. Remember, if you get sick you will lose all your gains. So don't push your body too far.

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
I'm prescribed Adderall and managed to take Superdrol, the highest my blood pressure got to was 138/85. But seriously, don't know why you'd need a PreWO on a PH.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
what do u think about a real NO product or No precourser like nanox9 plasmajet hemavol...

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
1) real NO product????- theres only a select few ingredients that increase NO in your blood, no matter how much companies market it, or how much BS they add into it, there all the same pretty much.

2) NO n.o. products while one cycle for three reasons:
A) it raises your blood pressure too much
B) If your going on cycle, your gains will already be great, NO and creatine will not be necessary.
C) MOST IMPORTANTLY, you should use the NO/creatine for after your cycle to help keep your strength up. Adding it in will solidify your gains so that they are more likley to stick.

save it for pct, itl give you something to look foreward to, which is nice in the pct period.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Currently, Im running an sd/ protodrol bridge. I started off using an NO product on the days I felt sluggish (terrible lethargy from m-drol during the first week). It deff helped to get me going, but I was so pumped that it made it difficult to perform my exercises. Doing lat pull downs was almost impossible and I could barely curl 35's.

If you really want to use a pre workout supp during cycle, I dont see the harm unless you start to have issues with ur bp. BUT I would recommend getting something without creatine in it such as: White Flood, Beta Nox, etc.

Deff use creatine in pct tho.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
1) real NO product????- theres only a select few ingredients that increase NO in your blood, no matter how much companies market it, or how much BS they add into it, there all the same pretty much.

2) NO n.o. products while one cycle for three reasons:
A) it raises your blood pressure too much
B) If your going on cycle, your gains will already be great, NO and creatine will not be necessary.
C) MOST IMPORTANTLY, you should use the NO/creatine for after your cycle to help keep your strength up. Adding it in will solidify your gains so that they are more likley to stick.

save it for pct, itl give you something to look foreward to, which is nice in the pct period.

really cause i always heard NO helps with blood pressure and blood flow