1-test cyp

Saggy

Awards
I'm trying to make my own 1 test cyp since it is no longer carried by Designers Supps. Anyone know what % of solvents is used to get it to 200mg/ml? I'm thinking something like 3% BA and 7%BB. Am I anywhere close? Thanx
Swoleup

bigjoe

Awards
I'm trying to make my own 1 test cyp since it is no longer carried by Designers Supps. Anyone know what % of solvents is used to get it to 200mg/ml? I'm thinking something like 3% BA and 7%BB. Am I anywhere close? Thanx
Swoleup
Lets say you have 6 grams of 1-T Cyp powder. Add 9 mls of BB(1.5mls per gram), 1.5mls of BA, and about 18 mls of grapeseed oil, to the Powder. Boil some water, and take off the burner. Stick vial in the water, swirl around a bit, stick it back in the water. Keep doing this until dissolved. Let it cool to room temp. Make sure the 1-T cyp does not drop out. Re heat the water to almost boiling, and take off the burner. Let the 1-Cyp solution sit in the water for a minute maybe. Using a .45um filter, filter solution into a sterile vial, making sure to vent with a 25 g pin to vent pressure. Voila, 200mg/ml 1-T Cyp.

What kind of 1-test cyp cycles have u run? length? stacked with 4-ad?

Saggy

Awards
I've ran Designer's 1-T Cyp along with Test Enanthate for 12 weeks of both. I ran the Test E at 500mg/week and the 1-T Cyp at 600mg/week. I find the effects of 1-T cyp to be similar to that of fina just without as many sides. Thanx for the recipe bro.
Swoleup

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
250 mg/ml is quite easy to make with 5% ba and 5% bb.

completely painless.

supermanstanley

Awards
designers 1-test

Man!!! I'm running Sledges 1-test now and this stuff is awesome......I'm getting harder by the day and stronger. Maybe sledge will make some more of this stuff. But his stuff is the real deal........you are the Man Sledge!!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Superman, i sent you some oil today, and I will make one more small run of this and the 4 ad cyp, and if I can get back my lab report on the 4oht deca, maybe a cool mix. But that will be it, one last run.

supermanstanley

Awards
:D Thanks Sledge, And the cool mix part sounds great!! Looking forward to it.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Man!!! I'm running Sledges 1-test now and this stuff is awesome......I'm getting harder by the day and stronger. Maybe sledge will make some more of this stuff. But his stuff is the real deal........you are the Man Sledge!!
How far into your cycle are you? How much are you taking? How often are you shooting? Are you stacking it with anything else?

supermanstanley

Awards
How far into your cycle are you? How much are you taking? How often are you shooting? Are you stacking it with anything else?
I'm taking 200mg's every other day and using 4ad transdermal with that to fight lethargy feeling which is doing a great job. I can tell my bloodpressure is up a bit but, that's going to happen. I'm going on two weeks in so I'll weigh tomorrow and see what I have gained. But my pumps have been great to.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm taking 200mg's every other day and using 4ad transdermal with that to fight lethargy feeling which is doing a great job. I can tell my bloodpressure is up a bit but, that's going to happen. I'm going on two weeks in so I'll weigh tomorrow and see what I have gained. But my pumps have been great to.
Hmm, lucky you... I am starting week 6 today. I am taking 600mg/week over 2 shots. I am just starting to get really good pumps and the weights are starting to go up as well..