Clothing for aas users?! What do you wear...

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
I'm now 240 at 5'11 and heading down to what I think will be a competition weight of 225. I'm not huge but I have a 18.5-19" neck and similar arms and currently a 33" waist. I'm trying to get away from xxl urban type clothing that I've either been getting tailored or kind of swimming in.

Any companies that make shirts with bigger necks and slimmer waists? Low key and not douchey with barbells and hot body **** lol. Mid cut sleeves?

What do you guys wear?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I'm now 240 at 5'11 and heading down to what I think will be a competition weight of 225. I'm not huge but I have a 18.5-19" neck and similar arms and currently a 33" waist. I'm trying to get away from xxl urban type clothing that I've either been getting tailored or kind of swimming in.

Any companies that make shirts with bigger necks and slimmer waists? Low key and not douchey with barbells and hot body **** lol. Mid cut sleeves?

What do you guys wear?
Just get shirts in xtra small like every guy in my town that goes to the gym haha.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
We're pretty limited in clothing choices. I can find good odds and ends at good will , thrift stores, and boutiques that will carry things you rarely see.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
We're pretty limited in clothing choices. I can find good odds and ends at good will , thrift stores, and boutiques that will carry things you rarely see.
haha ever had to buy a suit? Man alive I have to get them custom made...last one was 1k. Its a blessing and a curse to be muscular..I always wish the 70's style shirts would come back into fashion.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
haha ever had to buy a suit? Man alive I have to get them custom made...last one was 1k. Its a blessing and a curse to be muscular..I always wish the 70's style shirts would come back into fashion.
It sucks .. I got lucky though. Last suit I got was Calvin Klein for 400 marked way the F down. Thank goodness, bc being a broke college student doesn't leave much for extra expenses.

But I can hardly ever find a shirt that fits my shoulders and chest that's not loose enough in the waist for a midget to hide under.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
It sucks .. I got lucky though. Last suit I got was Calvin Klein for 400 marked way the F down. Thank goodness, bc being a broke college student doesn't leave much for extra expenses.

But I can hardly ever find a shirt that fits my shoulders and chest that's not loose enough in the waist for a midget to hide under.
Thats a good point CK stuff always fits me pretty good too compared to other companies. I am happy my wifes aunt is a seamstress so NOW I can get my stuff tailored for free. Worth the marriage just for that haha.

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Yeah it sucks... for button-ups the worst part is the neck. And tight sleeves with a shirt that looks like a bed sheet doesn't look too good.

Maybe I need 20's???

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
What type of clothing are you looking for? Casual or more dressy type stuff?

Cannon454

Awards
I understand your pain. 5' 9'' @ 225 with 34'' waist.

I have good luck with fitted Gap Shirts and I have to buy sweaters from Banana Republic. They still are a little tighter from the nipples up than I would like, but don't hang like a tent. Any button up shirt that requires that I wear a tie, I have made. Suites I also have made. Since the costs are so high. I only have 4 shirts made a year and try to keep the style/color classic so they don't go out of style very fast.

Good Luck.

purelife1

i needed suit for court..what a time i had trying to find one that would fit....that thing had to be altered something crazy...to fit in the arms i drowned in the the rest of the jacket..and i think it came with 38 waist pants..had to alter them down to a 34...
as far as other clothing it can be tough...for casual i end up getting shorts that are 36 waist which is way to big for them to fit my legs and i have to wear a belt and pull it as tight as i can or i walk around wih my pants at my knees...for shirts most of the time i just stick with a nice t-shirt...i have several of the affliction and carbon black shirts that are cotton but soft and stretchy so they fit my arms well in a 2x and dont make me look 2 months pregnat cause they are so big every where else

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I understand your pain. 5' 9'' @ 225 with 34'' waist.

I have good luck with fitted Gap Shirts and I have to buy sweaters from Banana Republic. They still are a little tighter from the nipples up than I would like, but don't hang like a tent. Any button up shirt that requires that I wear a tie, I have made. Suites I also have made. Since the costs are so high. I only have 4 shirts made a year and try to keep the style/color classic so they don't go out of style very fast.

Good Luck.
Yea... banana Rep.sweaters fit well for me too. Outlet mall in Vegas on Black Friday FTW!