My 6 week log of Primordial Performance 1-T LV stacked with Superdrone LV !

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
---------------------------------------------------------
General Info:

Height: 5' 9"
Starting Weight: 180lb
BF: 11.6% - 13.6% (taken with calipers)

Measurements:

Arms: 17" flexed
Forearms: 13" flexed
Chest: 45" flexed
Neck: 16"
Waist: 35.5"
Quads: 22.75"
calves: 14"

Cycle:

Weeks 1 and 2:

Primordial Performance 1-T @ 5 ml twice a day, 12 hours apart
Primordial Performance Liver Juice @ 5ml twice a day, 12 hours apart

Weeks 3, 4, 5, and 6

Continue 1-T and liver juice @ same dosages and same frequencies

Primordial Performance superdrone @ .63 ml three times a day for week 1 and 2 then .75ml three times a day for weeks 3 and 4

PCT will be Primordial Performance's Testosterone Recovery Stack and possibly Nolva @ 20mg a day

Daily Support Supps:

1oz of liquid multivitamin, Refrigerated liquid probiotic, 3-6g of fish oil

Workout Routine:

HIIT cardio 3 days a week
p90x Ab ripper X 3 days a week

Monday - Chest and light tris
Tuesday - Back and light bis
Wednesday - Legs and calves
Thursday - Shoulders and traps
Friday - Bis and Tris
Saturday - cardio and calves
Sunday - OFF

Briefing:

This log will be over a period of 6 weeks on cycle, 4 weeks off, followed by a mild cut. I'll be posting daily (or trying to) about my progress, and will attempt to answer all of your questions as well. Here is a brief background of myself..

I've been lifting since I was 17 and started out weighing 140 at 5'8". I have an ecto-mesomorph body type and would probably consider myself somewhat of a hard gainer, therefore I understand the importance of good diet and workout regimen. I've taken a few prohormones when I was younger and have fluctuated from 170-185lbs for the past 3 years or so. I ready to take my efforts to the next level and hit some new records.

My goal with this cycle is to get as close to 200lbs as possible, then cut down to 185-190lb with less than 10% bf. I'll be shooting for 3500-4000 cals a day since my maintenance is 2950. I would also like to see some significant strength increases accross all of my major lifts. and I hope to gain an inch or so on my arms, forearms, and definitely my calves since you can probably tell is my weakpoint. I'll try to get some pics up for comparison throughout the cycle. Wish me luck!

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
So I started this cycle 2 weeks and 3 days ago and apologize for not starting my log then. I primarily wanted to review the Superdrone LV and consider the first 2 weeks a preload for it. Anyway the first 3 days have been great! I jumped into the superdrone nice and strong from the 1-T front load. I'm up almost 5 lbs so far which puts me at 184.8 in the morning. My 3rd day on the superdrone was yesterday which was arm day and I can honestly say the pump was definitely more noticeable. The only sides I can talk about so far is a bit of lethargy, but I don't mind it too much.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
sub Good luck.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm with you on this one playboy, hope all goes well, i'm doing the same cycle but started the sd first, i just completed my second week of sd and will start to involve the 1-t on monday. so far loving the sd, strength increase has been insane, hope to take it to another plateu on monday once i incorparate that 1-t, dreading that lethargy though

andro

Awards
subbed. i was thinkin bout doin this exact stack.

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Thanks for the motivation guys, it's one of the reasons I decided to log my run in the first place! I'll keep you guys posted till the end ;)

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Subed. Should be interesting to see your results with th 1-T stacked in there. Good luck!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I would add in some Dermacrine to help combat the lethargy both SD and the 1-T can and probably will cause. Or better yet get on some Test

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I would add in some Dermacrine to help combat the lethargy both SD and the 1-T can and probably will cause. Or better yet get on some Test
if i knew where to get some Test, i most definitely would, trust me

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
The 1-T already has DHEA in it, which is Dermacrine's primary active ingredient. I would add some form of real test into the mix but don't really have the opportunity to administer it properly at the moment, that's why I'm even taking this stack to begin with :grumble:

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Day 5 on the superdrone, day 19 in the entire cycle, I'm at 185.4 lbs in the morning after a piss... the weight is steadily increasing. Last night after my cottage cheese before bed I felt a lot fuller and even more vascular. Sex drive is higher than usual, muscle hardness is beginning to increase as well. This will definitely be an interesting and exciting week ahead :)

UKStrength

Day 5 on the superdrone, day 19 in the entire cycle, I'm at 185.4 lbs in the morning after a piss... the weight is steadily increasing. Last night after my cottage cheese before bed I felt a lot fuller and even more vascular. Sex drive is higher than usual, muscle hardness is beginning to increase as well. This will definitely be an interesting and exciting week ahead :)
The muscle hardening and general 'swoleness' is the best part of SuperDrone for me :D Would be a great stack for when you're off on holiday! Make those fit girls' jaws drop!

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
The muscle hardening and general 'swoleness' is the best part of SuperDrone for me :D Would be a great stack for when you're off on holiday! Make those fit girls' jaws drop!
Tell me about it. I have a cruise in 7 weeks and wish I could stay on this stuff till I come back, lol.. but hopefully a strong PCT and smart cutting run will help me attain the beach bod everyone wants!

jucedporkchop

Awards
That looks like a great why to run these. I would run SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE from PP the whoel way threw and in pct.Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone and this is great for on cycle and pst cycle.
wich is great.
what with maybe a pre workout kick of like PRE MAX from PP anf E-911 from lg would be great .
i want ot run this all now lolol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I will sub to this. I hope u can stay awake long enough to workout lol.

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Day 6 on superdrone, day 20 on the entire cycle, I woke up weighing 186.8 lb :D Feeling way fuller and definitely more vascular. A session with the girlfriend gave me a better pump then I'd get with noxplode on a high rep arm day, lol. Lethargy is definitely kicking my ass though, I never thought I'd feel it, but I do. Caffeine helps, but I dont want to rely on it as it does have appetite suppression properties. I think my BP is significantly higher though since I was feeling a throbbing pulse/pain in a toothache I'm still waiting to get fixed. I'll need to pick up some hawthorne berry today and get it checked at walmart or something. Other than that... I'm feeling way harder and aggressive, can't wait to see what my chest workout is like tonight!

UKStrength

Tell me about it. I have a cruise in 7 weeks and wish I could stay on this stuff till I come back, lol.. but hopefully a strong PCT and smart cutting run will help me attain the beach bod everyone wants!
Deffo mate, I'm thinking taking our 'androhard' for my next holiday (new product coming very soon!), the definition of 'tight' will need to be reset! :D

I like the PCT set-up, the Testosterone Recovery Stack should certainly provide excellent recovery, were you thinking of dosing the Nolvadex at 20mg for the entire PCT?

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Deffo mate, I'm thinking taking our 'androhard' for my next holiday (new product coming very soon!), the definition of 'tight' will need to be reset! :D

I like the PCT set-up, the Testosterone Recovery Stack should certainly provide excellent recovery, were you thinking of dosing the Nolvadex at 20mg for the entire PCT?
androhard? are you guys making a liquavade version? and which PH compound will be the main ingredient? I'm loving PP's products so far, they're definitely the real thing.

And yes, I might just run the nolva for 2 weeks at 20mg because of the sides and I normally bounce right back after week 1 in PCT depending on the cycle.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, No, and NO!
You are not allowed to drop a teaser like that, I want details....

:D

EDIT:
BTW, we have AndroHard coming out in just a couple weeks. Its going to be epi-androsterone. It could be referred to as non-aromatizing DHEA or a DHT precursor. Either way, it will serve as a safe natural steroid with good androgenic potency (non-methylated) that could be used in place of DHEA for those that suffer from the anxiety or estrogenic effects of DHEA. More info on this in the coming days.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established

I think you're right about the androhard:).

I'd go with the TRS for PCT too, but I would keep the nolva at 10mg. 20mg is just overkill IMO. Or if a compromise is necessary, I would recommend no more than the TRS + nolva 20/20/10/10.

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Same weight this morning. But last night's chest workout was incredible. Strength increase is definitely starting to become very obvious. The pump is insane. Even my supporting muscles on my major lifts get pumped better than when I train them individually off cycle. Today is back day, I want to end this week strong at 190 lbs, lets make it happen!

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Still weighing 186.8 today. Last night's pump during my back workout was extreme. Definitely noticed more strength. I think the lack in weight increase could be attributed to body fat loss but I'm not certain. Confidence and the "alpha male" feeling is there, and so is a consistent daily pump. I've also noticed when I sneeze that theres more kick, as if its a powerful sneeze, lol, which I've always noticed when on a prohormone. Leg's tonight, let's see how it goes.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Sounds like a good cycle with good results! I'm watching this one, as I'm finalizing my summer cycle now. I had planned to do a Primordial Performance SD LV cycle bridged with Epi. Went to Primordial Performance's site today and see that SD LV is no longer available???! Would appreciate a PM from anyone know where I can still get some.

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
i'm runn ing a 16 week cycle. Right now ,y jkaw is broken and has been for a few weeks. 2 and 1/2 weeks ago i started 250mg of transdermal test and started doing pushups, pullups, bi, tri exercises anything i can come up with at home to keep me from losing muscle. so far i only lost 7 lbs and thats pretty da,mn good beiong that my jaw has now been shut for 5 weeks.

2 weeks ago i started the superdrone, I started to add a little more muslce and loose fat keeping myself in great shape along with the 250mg of test. At the 3 week mark my wires get cut then i start 1-T for 4 weeks with 250mg of test. So far no sides and libido is up. i'll do the 1-t for 4 weeks and i'll be in full swing back into the gym. I'm doing fairly well with what i have at home especially with the perfect pull up and interchangeable dumbbells.

once the 1-t is done i will do superdrone again at 10, 20, 20 along with trasdermal test I've been doing. then I'll just keep the test going till 16 weeks is up and start PCT. so far i look great and my jaw is still wired shut, I do know what i am doing and have been at this game for over 5 yrs so I've done my fair share of cycles, the results so far i can compare to a primo/test cycle. Once I'm able to hit the gym i can give a better assessment and compare it better to different anabolics i have used in the past. superdrol was the best compound i ever used but the sides were pretty bad. superdrone at a low dose mixed with low dose test seems to give little to no sides and they work very well together. After starting superdrone i gained 5lbs in the first week on an all liquid diet. this stuff is no joke and i swore i would only mess with the real deal but superdrone to me is better than the real deal and if PP made it then i want it so i went on ebay and made sure i had myself enough of it.

I also use HCG i will be starting that Monday my 3rd week into my cycle that will be 250IU every 4 days till PCT. keeps libido up, and recovery very easy i do 1 long cycle a year and maybe 1 short cycle just to keep my body looking the way i want. Any questions feel free to hit me up.
Cool. Can you start your own thread instead of ranting about your life story on mine? Thanks.

To my log subscribers,

I'm feeling awesome. Energy has definitely taken over the lethargy to a point where I don't even notice it anymore. Weight increased to 187.2 this morning and last night's leg workout was solid. Strength and muscle hardness keep on increasing steadily. Next wednesday I'll be upping the dose of the superdrone to .75 ml three times a day. I'm seriously thinking I'll be able to hit my 200lb goal by the end of this. Pumps are insane, and so is vascularity. This compound is no joke. I'm glad I stocked up on it.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sorry about that i will delete what i previously wrote so you have the thread entirely to yourself. just thought some people that were following you may have been interested in what actual just transdermal test base and superdrone can do. Good luck. Hope your running HCG starting week 3 of your cycle.

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Weight was 187.6 this morning. My back, legs, and shoulders are still very sore though, which according to my theory of how muscle is built, means I haven't gained the muscle from those workouts yet until I completely recover. I'm expecting to gain a couple pounds by monday being that I usually get excessive rest and protein in over the weekends. Strength is still rising. I'm getting significantly more aggressive with everything as well. I had to really control myself in the gym when the guy who was using the cable crossovers screamed at me for not realizing he was still using them. I literally wanted to kill him, lol. The girlfriend is telling me I look more dense, which is always good. I'll definitely get some after pictures posted, and for my before pics, I'll try to find ones that come very close in comparison. Thanks for those who are following my log, it truly is extra motivation.

doctacarta

Awards
Weight was 187.6 this morning. My back, legs, and shoulders are still very sore though, which according to my theory of how muscle is built, means I haven't gained the muscle from those workouts yet until I completely recover. I'm expecting to gain a couple pounds by monday being that I usually get excessive rest and protein in over the weekends. Strength is still rising. I'm getting significantly more aggressive with everything as well. I had to really control myself in the gym when the guy who was using the cable crossovers screamed at me for not realizing he was still using them. I literally wanted to kill him, lol. The girlfriend is telling me I look more dense, which is always good. I'll definitely get some after pictures posted, and for my before pics, I'll try to find ones that come very close in comparison. Thanks for those who are following my log, it truly is extra motivation.
solid. keep it up!

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Tonight's arm workout was epic. I had the most blood engorging bicep pump my arms have ever experienced due to some newly introduced x-rep training and some different exercises. I was getting stared at by a lot of the ordinary gym goers which just made my day. Again, my girlfriend told me I'm looking BIG and dense. I'm noticing also that my muscles can handle some more intense workouts since they don't seem to feel as dead as usual and I'm lifting more aggressively and heavier than usual. This **** is amazing. I'm getting more and more confident about hitting my 200lb end of cycle goal. Stay tuned, next week should be pretty crazy...

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's arm workout was epic. I had the most blood engorging bicep pump my arms have ever experienced due to some newly introduced x-rep training and some different exercises. I was getting stared at by a lot of the ordinary gym goers which just made my day. Again, my girlfriend told me I'm looking BIG and dense. I'm noticing also that my muscles can handle some more intense workouts since they don't seem to feel as dead as usual and I'm lifting more aggressively and heavier than usual. This **** is amazing. I'm getting more and more confident about hitting my 200lb end of cycle goal. Stay tuned, next week should be pretty crazy...
"He's heating up; nah man he's on FIRE" by next week rtrocc you should be walking into the gym with your skin green and your cloths ripped up, on some HULK ****, trust me:AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing:

UKStrength

"He's heating up; nah man he's on FIRE" by next week rtrocc you should be walking into the gym with your skin green and your cloths ripped up, on some HULK ****, trust me:AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing:
Haha, that's the kind of 'pre-workout intensity' we need to see! :D

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
188lb today. Still sore. Im just going to eat and loaf around the house today, lol, to make sure my body gets the rest it needs after the beating it took all week. I'll keep you guys posted.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome.

With regards to my bottle of Superdrone LV, my liver is still saying no, but my head is saying, hmm...sounds pretty dayum awesome.

Keep those guns smoking.
:AR15firing:

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
day 26 on the entire cycle, day 12 on the superdrone, weighed 188.8 lbs this morning :) I'm feeling so full and look alot more rounded out in the mornings. It's getting difficult to get all my calories in, but I'm stickin with it. The next two weeks should be my strongest, especially since I'll be upping the dose slightly on the superdrone in a few days. No sides to report really. My joints seem to act up a tad bit if I forget my fish oils but nothing close to the joint pain I got on epistane due to extreme estrogen suppression. I'm not exactly sure if this stack is suppressing my estrogen more than usual, or if its just taking time to spike my estrogen soon, we will see. Libido is still strong. Will be checking BP sometime soon as well (even though I'm taking hawthorne berry and coenzimes to regulate it). Stay tuned guys..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, can't believe I missed this one :) Subbing in for the ride!!

//CC

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
day 26 on the entire cycle, day 12 on the superdrone, weighed 188.8 lbs this morning :) I'm feeling so full and look alot more rounded out in the mornings. It's getting difficult to get all my calories in, but I'm stickin with it. The next two weeks should be my strongest, especially since I'll be upping the dose slightly on the superdrone in a few days. No sides to report really. My joints seem to act up a tad bit if I forget my fish oils but nothing close to the joint pain I got on epistane due to extreme estrogen suppression. I'm not exactly sure if this stack is suppressing my estrogen more than usual, or if its just taking time to spike my estrogen soon, we will see. Libido is still strong. Will be checking BP sometime soon as well (even though I'm taking hawthorne berry and coenzimes to regulate it). Stay tuned guys..
Running BP spiking compounds like superdrone, I would consider investing in a good BP monitor (if not now, then for future cycles). I got an automatic, top of the line one at Amazon for $60 (regular price/CVS price-$110). And it is extremely accurate in relation to my doctor recorded BPs. If you can get a grip on your BP trends, then you can safely up the hawthorne as much as needed to bring your BP down to normal but not dangerously low/hypotensive. But you need a BP monitor to safely mega-dose HawBerry IMO.

IME, ubiquinol and coQ10 don't help that much with BP on cycle. I used 200mg ubiquinol (which equates to much more CoQ10 due to bioavailability) on a P-Plex cycle and I still had borderline stage II HTN the whole time (~160/~100; pulse 90-108). No hawthorne berries were used for personal reasons. But I think coq10 is still a worthy inclusion b/c it is a powerful antioxidant and will soften some of the blows to your system from the steroids.

Also, your joint pains are likely from the ridiculous increases in strength and muscle mass. Aside from fish oil, I would recommend one of the following: GLC 2000 (best glucos/chondr product I've ever used), Celadrin/MSM (also good, and cheap), Super Cissus RX (or similar; I don't care for the stuff, but some love it), and Animal Flex (haven't used, but great reviews).

Your cycle sounds like it is moving right along.

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Running BP spiking compounds like superdrone, I would consider investing in a good BP monitor (if not now, then for future cycles). I got an automatic, top of the line one at Amazon for $60 (regular price/CVS price-$110). And it is extremely accurate in relation to my doctor recorded BPs. If you can get a grip on your BP trends, then you can safely up the hawthorne as much as needed to bring your BP down to normal but not dangerously low/hypotensive. But you need a BP monitor to safely mega-dose HawBerry IMO.

IME, ubiquinol and coQ10 don't help that much with BP on cycle. I used 200mg ubiquinol (which equates to much more CoQ10 due to bioavailability) on a P-Plex cycle and I still had borderline stage II HTN the whole time (~160/~100; pulse 90-108). No hawthorne berries were used for personal reasons. But I think coq10 is still a worthy inclusion b/c it is a powerful antioxidant and will soften some of the blows to your system from the steroids.

Also, your joint pains are likely from the ridiculous increases in strength and muscle mass. Aside from fish oil, I would recommend one of the following: GLC 2000 (best glucos/chondr product I've ever used), Celadrin/MSM (also good, and cheap), Super Cissus RX (or similar; I don't care for the stuff, but some love it), and Animal Flex (haven't used, but great reviews).

Your cycle sounds like it is moving right along.
Great info, thanks!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man The next 2 weeks should be solid with you bumping the dose up. Looks like all of PP's products are the cats meow. Can't wait to try out the s-drol and t-bol I have from them.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man The next 2 weeks should be solid with you bumping the dose up. Looks like all of PP's products are the cats meow. Can't wait to try out the s-drol and t-bol I have from them.
You can't go wrong with Turinabol and Superdrone (not together, lol). They have proven themselves on the battlefield as stellar and they haven't even been out that long.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I agree with the dumbhick lol about some SuperCissus on cycle. My strength blew up but my joints felt good for the most part.

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
sh!t, just got back from walmart and it looks like I already have stage 1 HTN... how much hawthorne berry do you guys suggest I take? I'm starting to get a bit worried here...

Attachments

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sh!t, just got back from walmart and it looks like I already have stage 1 HTN... how much hawthorne berry do you guys suggest I take? I'm starting to get a bit worried here...
im not sure how accurate the walmart ones are. Your arm is probably a bit to big for the machine itself haha. Also depends on when you took it

Take celery seed extract