What is everyone's honest opinion on Superdrol/S-Clones?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I myself am sitting on a bottle of Superdrone-LV from Primordial Performance, and am very excited to do a cycle of it later this year (I only bought it now to get it before it was gone). I have read many logs, and most seem quite happy with the results they receive.

Doing curious readings while bored at work, however, I find many experts in the field are not quite happy with it. Seth Roberts, author of Anabolic Pharmacology, calls Superdrol "crap." Big Cat, who creates writeups for many anabolic substances, states "superdrol is by no means a serious muscle builder, except perhaps to those smaller in stature or as of yet unexperienced with other anabolic androgenic steroids." He also states it should strictly be for those on a cut.

So what are YOUR thoughts on superdrol?

h2bEK

Awards
I am naturally around 205lbs and about 10% bodyfat with a very good but by no means perfect diet, little to no cardio, and lifting around 4-5days a week. After my first Superdrol clone cycle(M-drol) I went from 205lbs to 222lbs by the end. My bench press went from 285lbs to 325lbs and I maintained 85% of my gains after pct. Obviously you should draw your own conclusions but I WILL use superdrol again and would recommend it to anyone who is willing to take the time to use it properly. Also my cycle was 10/20/20/20 FYI.

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
for me, superdrol is one of the best orals i've ever taken in terms of increasing strength. Better even than some other less legal alternatives plus you don't get crazy bloating/water retention. Never really noticed a huge increase in mass but I've only typically taken it when getting ready for meets and things of that nature.

the side effects never bothered me and my bloodwork always looked great when I came off. of course i've also heard horror stories from people on that front so its hard to recommend it to everyone

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are along the lines of what I hear from many users. I guess it is the the opinion of those who study them that might be throwing me off. For example, Seth Roberts (mentioned earlier) states that superdrol is "pretty toxic but gives people the immediate gains (in the form of water retention) that they crave."

I knew the toxic part, but his implication that it is mostly water retention threw me for a loop.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff. Superdrone is great.
mdrol has way too many horrible review. Would never try that stuff.

h2bek97

Awards
M-drol worked great for me... its been six weeks since cycle and i have kept a lot of muscle... i plan on using it again

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
M-drol is treating me very nicely I have to say. I'm up about 4 lbs in 6 days @ 10mgs.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
mdrol is great stuff I think its rep got beat down with all the "claims" of bottles being bunk and such. Every bottle I have used has worked great. I try other sd clones as well. But stocked up on mdrol cause it was cheap and very effective. I feel it as a great strength booster for a oral. I also get a constant pumped look while on. Also to much little to no sides for me.

ianm4208

Awards
I went up 12.5 lbs off my last cycle(post pct) of that exact product and i anticipate joining the 200 plus club off my next cycle here shortly

raynev

raynev

Awards
superdrone was good for me when i took it about 3 weeks ago, bench up 20lbs weight up 11lb's in 19 days (205-216) . but i dropped down 7 of them already.... took the PP TRS but definitly lost atleast half of what i gained. i kept cals up for about a week after, but then went super low carb 60-75/day for a week (bad idea) lost the strength and its gone now...benchin about pre superdrone #'s =( probly my fault on the low carb a week after...

raynev

raynev

Awards
sides: sleepy took atleast 3 naps a week (used to never) and had some bacne while on it... cleared within a week tho.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
M-drol= Muscle in a bottle

I gained 15 lean pounds off of a 3 week cycle kept about 90% of my weight and nearly 100% of the strength gains. It was nothing short of a miracle except for the shutdown. You should be prepared to pay a fair price for the great gains. It took me months to get back to what i called normal...

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
first and foremost I am an idiot. i make impulsive decisions. I went to this store by my house that sells PH products and bought a "stack" of ridiculously overpriced products from Hardcore Labs. The product names are H-Roid (sounds like hemorrhoids) and S-Roid. The dude at the place told me to take two of each every day. Get home and find out that these are both methylated orals and toxic blah blah. So i decide to stick with one. The s-roid which is a superdrol clone. I have had explosive gains from it and felt relatively ok besides lethargy and f**** up libido. But have set new PR's in the two weeks ive been on.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it, but if I were to use it I would go low dose. Probably see it is at 5mgs point of view.

Most companies dose it at around 10mgs in pill form.
Superdrone-LV allows you to do increments since it is in solution, which is a very good thing. So you can probably play around with the dosing.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD is amazing stuff, simply put. Some people don't like it but very few are disappointed with the gains.

btw my inbox is cleared.

rborodian

Awards
m drol worked great for me.. i stopped my cycle at week 3 becasue of sides. i kept most if not all of my gains

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol does increase glycogen stores and really helps utilize carbohydrates properly. I think this makes it great for cutting cycles. Cutting, but with carbs. Damn that's glorious.

This might be the reason experts don't believe in it, however. Think about it this way. Glycogen stores going up can only mean they will go down and the gains will subside then. However, there have been many anecdotal reports showing that stretching the fascia around a muscle can improve the ability for it to grow, and this can be drastic.

Site injections can be used to purposely stretch muscle fascia and increase muscle size dramatically.

DC training relies on stretching fascia for added muscle growth.

Pumps. Arnold loved them for a reason. Trapping blood in the muscle along with lactic acid build up stretches fascia. One reason I always strive for a pump during my workouts.

Edit: I hope unreal doesn't mind... From his Superdrol guide: "The most important thing for keeping gains in PCT is to keep on the diet and training and try not to get demotivated when you see strength dry up. You WILL lose strength when you come off of SD and you WILL lose weight."

Everyone always overlook diet and training when it comes to PCT. People think that a SERM/OTC product is all that is really needed. Because of the psychological destruction that can occur from losing a bunch of weight/strength, it's very key to keep up with diet and training when coming off of Superdrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think the anecdotal responce for superdrol clones speak for themselves.

the best clone i've used so far has been mastavol from aps. unfortunately i didn't get any superdrone, so i'll never know.

anyhow, on the part of the gurus of steroids. I like big cats advice, I recomend his readings for those new to anabolics.

but I have read his initial write up on superdrol, and the info is different from user responces, and mine.

I think he did run a cycle of it, and wasn't impressed with the gains. but im not sure if he did, or what brand.

I think those who discredit superdrol, have most likely never used the compound themselves, but write about what it should do, according to the make up of the steroid.

which we know, whats on paper, isn't what happens in life. for example, the steroid in oxyguno, 11-oxo methyl clostebol is supposed to be the holy grail of steroids, but users report it to be weak, and needing higher dosages.
(oxyguno also isn't pure)

all in all, it's safe to say, superdrol is a great product. it's like a gun, if used accordingly, can be very useful, and good to have always, but if used irresponsibly, can really hurt you.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm finishing up my Superdrone cycle as we speak. On the 4th week and up about 10-11lbs so far. Keep in mind, this is my 4th cycle and my last cycle was Tren/Epi and H-Drol so I've had some tuff cycles in the past. Honestly, I was hoping for a few more lbs..but I'm most certainly happy with the 10 that I got. Also, the sides = none to speak of. I mean, I'm sure the liver is hurting pretty good and my cholesterol is up a bit..but no insomnia, high blood pressure or hardcore shutdown (although my libido is down a little bit). Stuff is amazing to give 10lbs on an experienced user with little to no sides. I can't complain. Strength is obviously the best I've experienced so far. This stuff would be so fun to take on the back side of a Test cycle I think. Pumps are Tren-like as well once the stuff kicks in. My .02.

And also..if this saying anything extra about PP's product..according to my frame and height..162lbs is really heavy on me, and it looks so. Fortunately, SD helped get me there in a desirable fashion (I don't look fat)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses guys, you confirmed my belief in wanting to go through with this cycle. Still months out but that just allows me more time to create a perfect plan of action. I'll rep you guys when j get to the office as I am currently on a phone.