Havoc Cycle

Pezz

Awards
I had some Havoc lying around that was unopened with an expiration date of April 2010. I figured WTF better go ahead and use it up now hopefully it hasn't lost much of it's potency.

Background info, I've been training on and off for 10 yrs or so, currently 32. 5'6" 177lbs, probably 16-18% BF. Cycle diet is in check (Finally, damn you winter months), trying for 2x BW for protein intake, balancing good carbs and fat per diet guru recommendations. I've been a little lazy over the winter season so BF is higher than I like but wanted a jump start here w/ this cycle hopefully to get me burning back like I used to.

Dosing will go as follows:
Week 1 20mg
Week 2 30mg
Week 3 40mg
Week 4 40mg

PCT
Still working this out on how I want to dose my Nolva/Clomid that I have on hand. Any help here would be appreciated.

Ancillaries:
Fish Oil
Liver Fix
Creatine
Protein Shakes as needed (trying to keep it as much whole foods as I can)
Multi-Vit
Glutamine
(Anything else you think I need to add?)

Currently 4 days into the 20mg dosing, really want to step up the dosing but I only have the one bottle and this dosing schedule comes out to 91 pills (90 in the bottle) so I'll be just about spot on with it. Strength and pumps are great, looking to really open up once I step up the dosage.

I've used 1-AD and S1+ back in the day. The S1+ was unbelievable for me, sure wish I could get my hands on that stuff again. I'm also sad to see that it appears that Havoc/Epistane has been discontinued most places. Is that true? I've been without PHs for some time now and haven't even researched what the status is of some of these are anymore. What are some of the best ones on the market now, are there any that touch these as far as potency (Size/Strength gains) is concerned?

I'll try and keep this updated as best I can.

ianm4208

Awards
Subd.
Looks good. I would save the creatine for the pct and dose the nolva at 40/40/20/20
Best of luck, when do u start?

ianm4208

Awards
Excuse my stupidity, your on day 4 as you stated. Whats your goal?
There is still some ds's around, read around and youll find the good ones that are still available.

ianm4208

Awards
Hah one more thing... i would do some research on the sides of epi and look into some more support supplements

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
I would def order some cycle support or cycle assist. You would normally start preloading 2 weeks prior so the hawthorn berry has kicked in.

Also maybe look into a test booster, I just came off a Havoc cycle and I was suprised how shut down I was running 30/30/30/30. There were also a couple days I wished I had taurine for the back pumps, no terrible but annoying at times.

x2 on saving the creatine for PCT, and Im not sure how everyone reacts but epi shut my libido DOWN this cycle, just getting in back now after almost 2 weeks of clomid. Im in Iraq so it didnt really bother me too much, but you on the other hand might be able to use your **** lol

Nolva as stated above or 40/30/20/10 would be fine
OR
Clomid 50/50/50/50

Pezz

Awards
I would def order some cycle support or cycle assist. You would normally start preloading 2 weeks prior so the hawthorn berry has kicked in.

Also maybe look into a test booster, I just came off a Havoc cycle and I was suprised how shut down I was running 30/30/30/30. There were also a couple days I wished I had taurine for the back pumps, no terrible but annoying at times.

x2 on saving the creatine for PCT, and Im not sure how everyone reacts but epi shut my libido DOWN this cycle, just getting in back now after almost 2 weeks of clomid. Im in Iraq so it didnt really bother me too much, but you on the other hand might be able to use your **** lol

Nolva as stated above or 40/30/20/10 would be fine
OR
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Not sure if you noticed the Liver Fix in there on the Ancillaries but here are the ingredients:
Amount Per Serving % DV
Selenium (As Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 100mcg 143%
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 500mg *
Guggul Herb Extract (Standardized To Contain 10% Guggulsterones)(Commiphora Mukul) 500mg *
Phosphatidyl Choline 20% 400mg *
Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Standardized To Contain 80% Silymarin)(Silybum Marianum) 300mg *
Artichoke Leaf (Cynara Scolymus) 200mg *
Alpha Lipoic Acid (As Thioctic Acid) 200mg *
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinales) 200mg *
Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa) 150mg *
Hydrangea Root (Hydrangea Arborescens) 100mg *
Tumeric Root Extract (Standardized To Contain 95% Curcuminoids)(Curcuma Longa) 100mg *
L-Methionine 100mg *
Lipase-8 50mg *
Amylase-1000 50mg *
Turkey Tail Mushroom (Trametes Versicolor) 25mg *
****ake Mushroom 4:1 Extract (Lentinula Edodes) 25mg *
Reishi Mushroom 4:1 Extract (Ganoderma Lucidum) 25mg *
Yarrow Flower (Achilea Millefolium) 20mg *
Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Rice Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Water.

Does Not Contain Added Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colors, Flavors Or Preservatives.

I will look into the Hawthorn Berry and watch my BP throughout. I have a monitor at the house I use for such occasions, also why Creatine for PCT and not throughout? Also I have a wife that is about 1.5-2 weeks out from delivering our 2nd so I won't be too active for the next bit so not too worried about libido loss.

ianm4208

Awards
Creatine is not necessary on cycle, your body will be making enuff muscle without it. Its like being a millionaire and your crying to make $1, just don't seem right. It will help you preserve your gains in the pct. Look at other threads on here, so u can get an idea of the typical cycle, pct, and support supps. Milk thistle, Hawthorne. Berry, and saw palmetto are almost must haves. Im cheap n go to Walmart, or u can be convienent and get cycle assist which has everything u need.
Congrats on having a kid!

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I didnt see that but ingredient profile if much different. Havoc is not mild but its less harsh than other orals. I think you would be fine as long as blood pressure and cholesterol dont become a problem. I Usually run Liv52 and cycle support but its up to you.

You want to save the creatine to help solidify your gains at the end, you wont need creatine during cycle. Also you should prob grab a test booster/AI and start it week 3.

On your last questions, yes havoc is discontinued. And the strongest thing your still gonna find available would probably be superdrol clones. Hope this helps man, GL

Pezz

Awards
Yeah I didnt see that but ingredient profile if much different. Havoc is not mild but its less harsh than other orals. I think you would be fine as long as blood pressure and cholesterol dont become a problem. I Usually run Liv52 and cycle support but its up to you.

You want to save the creatine to help solidify your gains at the end, you wont need creatine during cycle. Also you should prob grab a test booster/AI and start it week 3.

On your last questions, yes havoc is discontinued. And the strongest thing your still gonna find available would probably be superdrol clones. Hope this helps man, GL
Excellent reply, thanks a bunch.